PDA

View Full Version : Bull run

Zebedee
9th February 2006, 11:21
OK I've just heard a whisper that there's an event called the Bull Run on in the next couple of weeks up North here.

Apparently it's west of Whangarei somewhere, and suitable for geriatric newbies like me :D

Come on then, spill the beans, can me and my mates come and play too … please?

Any info gratefully received … ta :drinkup:

I thought the bull run was when you had too many Vodka Red Bulls on a night out and then had to take a really long leak in the morning.

Maybe it's just me?

Back Fire
9th February 2006, 11:45
I thought the bull run was when you had too many Vodka Red Bulls on a night out and then had to take a really long leak in the morning.

Maybe it's just me?

What about Red Bull curries? the bull runs....

WRT
9th February 2006, 12:40
If its running red, then you know the curry was strong.

Have come close a few times when I've had a dose of the sh!ts, you know how it is when you think to yourself if I have to wipe my ar$e one more time its gonna bleed . . .

And on that note... time for lunch :puke:

cheese
9th February 2006, 13:08
Oh man the tears are streaming from my eyes

Chipster
9th February 2006, 13:40
All Dorklander responses. :devil2: What are you doing telling them about it, Zebbedee??? Can't we keep it to ourselves?

Zebedee
9th February 2006, 14:01
All Dorklander responses... Aye ... jafa's every one, and I'll lay odds that not one of them would know what to do with it if they had a decent curry put in front of them. :sweatdrop

It's just as well I've got some mates who know how this new fangled google thing works ;)

Chipster
9th February 2006, 14:22
Exactly. Right, first things first, I'll just switch on the DF (Dorklander filter) - 'click' - thats better. So, the Bull Run is on the DFth of March, located at DF, just past the turn off for DF.:rofl:

You should be able to see all of that Zebedee....

cheese
9th February 2006, 15:58
Bah funny guy....

MikeJ
9th February 2006, 22:00
The "Bull Run" is the name given to one of the Greg Power rides located at Waiotira which is south west of Whangarei. Its on saturday the 1st of April.
There are other trail rides in Northland before then....

Whangarei Heads Primary School trail ride this weekend....Sunday 12th Feb
Matarau Primary School trail ride.... 5th March
"The Hooker" at Hukerenui ....11th March
Totara Nth(Kaeo) Primary School trail ride ...26th March (on my farm)

"Bull Run" at Waiotira ....1st April
Tangowahine (Dargaville) Primary School trail ride ....Sunday 23 April

All these rides are "newbie" friendly.

Zebedee
9th February 2006, 23:00
Thanks Mike,

That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for :niceone:

Unfortunately, I'm not up for a run out this weekend, as I'm still limping after Tutamoe :(

I had been pointed in the direction of some info about the Bull Run and The Hooker (with some help from my friends ;) ), but the rest are all new to me.

Hopefully, I should make it to most of them ... :niceone:

Many thanks, and if you come flying past an old fart trying to pick a Husaberg out of the clarts, it'll be me :spudwave: