PDA

View Full Version : Prick in a 4x4 nearly run me off the road!

DingDong
11th February 2006, 23:11
Ok, I was in the car with my family heading home from softball and stopped at a round-about.
This a-hole was in a turn only lane beside us and we were in a straight thru lane.
We left when the road was clear and he decided he wanted my side of the road!
I jumped on the horn after some evasive action and this dude thought it would be a good idea to lean out his window and call me a FAT FUc... OK so Im not thin but at the time I didnt think he was correct.
I saw red... so I chased him down the road, he did another stupid thing by stoppin his ute to confront me:nono:
I jumped out of the Holden and walked over to his ute and he realised his error and started to run like the pussie he is...:blink:
Now having a pretty good throwin arm from soft ball I hurled a bottle (that I just happened to have in my hand at the time) up the side of his ute from the back door to the mirror.:ar15:

I hope the damage is great buddy, and If I see a gold 05 4X4 Toyota Hi-lux ute again you can be sure I'll be looking at whos driving it... your a gut-less clown.
PM me If you know this guy because I havent finished yet...

Sniper
12th February 2006, 07:25
Bugger mate. Had something like that this morning where a dickhead ran a red. He just didnt stop. Thanks goodness I had slowed down.

At least it wasn't Motu. He drives a Pajero.

myvice
12th February 2006, 16:28
Take a deep breath, count to 10, and lead the target...