PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo, new MX gear

kro
13th February 2006, 16:08
Sorry, I am new to offroad stuff, and I love the gear that goes with it, so I got me some new stuff to pose in.

The boots I have had for a few weeks, the shirt and helmet I will pick up this week. The shirt is 06 Fox SFX style, the helemt is 06 Acerbis, and the boots are 05 Diadora MX3's, all brand new.

The whole lot cost me personally, $140.00. That should leave you guessing.

crazyxr250rider
13th February 2006, 18:05
Cheeky Dahkie... Give me some details. Stolen?

Colapop
13th February 2006, 18:07
Man, I'd buy that for a dollar!! Good score.

kro
13th February 2006, 18:28
Hehe, the boots cost me 140 off trademe, the helmet is normally 200, and the shirt about 65, but work is paying for the helmet and shirt. Needless to say, I love my boss long time.

SDU
13th February 2006, 19:23
What do you do to score the gear!.
I'll come and work for your boss anytime.

:drinkup:

kro
13th February 2006, 19:52
I get the gear because while everyone else in our branch has been on holiday for 2 weeks at a time, I have been the one who kept things going etc etc, and my boss is very generous.

woohoo

DirtMad
18th February 2006, 19:21
score man, now you just need to get `em dirty ! :2thumbsup

kro
18th February 2006, 19:31
Jus come back from 6 hours up in the Hira forest, and got a bit of dirt on everything. The trusty DR behaved very well, and we bumped into a few mad cats on 2 smokes, who were doing "the fenceline uphill challenge", which is a mean as a bastard up hill that takes a bit of doing.

My brother and I have started a collection of souvenirs, today we scored the rear guard off a CR or CRF, and a couple of shotgun shells. We very nearly bought back a wild piglet that my brother narrowly missed on the KLX, as he was coming round a corner, fully crossed up.

Last week we found a Kawasaki took kit bag, that prolly dropped off an 80's KX or similar (its purple) We are gonna start a collection, and mark everything with the place we found it.
I thought I had found a side stand, until I realised it was off my DR , damn thing just fell off, the weld had poxed.

The new helmet is soooooo comfy, and has top vents, which actually work. Its a primo lid for 199 bux.