PDA

View Full Version : John Britten Memorial

Yamahamaman
1st April 2004, 20:26
Highlights of this race meeting are to be broadcast on Sky Sport 1 at 21:00 this evening (thats 9pm for those that don't speak military).

Murray

k14
1st April 2004, 21:46
Ohh, thanks for that. Didn't know it was on.

That day was so awesome, pretty awesome watching the racing on tv, but can't beat being there. :2thumbsup

Kickaha
1st April 2004, 23:25
Just watched it very good coverage from the event and more to come!

LB
2nd April 2004, 05:40
Shit. Missed it. Didn't know it was on till now. Hope they repeat some....

LB
2nd April 2004, 05:47
I see it's on 11am Saturday on SS1. I've set the tape (we'll be away).

Don't suppose anyone's got Thurs night's screening on tape? (just in case it's different footage from Sat's)

White trash
2nd April 2004, 07:48
Highlights of this race meeting are to be broadcast on Sky Sport 1 at 21:00 this evening (thats 9pm for those that don't speak military).

Murray

Y/Man? What the hell you posting this for 34mins before the event? Just to taunt my lazy arse for not checking the listings obviously.

God I'm dumb :wacko:

Yamahamaman
2nd April 2004, 19:09
Y/Man? What the hell you posting this for 34mins before the event? Just to taunt my lazy arse for not checking the listings obviously.

God I'm dumb :wacko:
Cos I found out 34 minutes before the event!!! :rolleyes:

Kwaka-Kid
2nd April 2004, 19:22
damn so SATURDAY 11AM?! do we have any other screenings on FREE TV for us poor suckers that wasted all their money jsut to get there?! they told me TV1/Prime also had rights to it?

merv
2nd April 2004, 20:24
I was stuck in a hotel in Takapuna being on business up there and got back to my room just on 9pm turned the TV on and heaven it had bikes on. Just before I went out for dinner they had US supercross on too so I was in heaven being a person who's too tight to pay for Sky at home.

As for the Britten races I understand that last night was the first instalment and the next hour will show the rest of the races i.e. they have only shown the one superbike race so far.