PDA

View Full Version : To the XR8 ute at Westgate

ManDownUnder
15th February 2006, 11:39
1) Thanks for trying to run me down just because you were pissed off at me moving to the front of the line
2) You didn't keep up off the line anyway, but your style off the mark was wreckless in the extreme
3) After we both stopped when we hit stationary traffic at Lincoln Road I thought it might be a nice touch to stop right in front of you, turn around, look at you then wave "BYE BYE" :spudwave:
4) I laughed all the way to work as I casually split up through the NW carpark.
5) Next time you do something so dangerous and stupid I'll get your plate and make sure the authorities know about it.

I love being on a bike...

Lias
15th February 2006, 13:24
Well the dude drives a ford, so we know right away hes a fuckwit with a sub-80 IQ :-P

DirtMad
15th February 2006, 21:05
Well the dude drives a ford, so we know right away hes a fuckwit with a sub-80 IQ :-P

hahaha, damn straight.

scumdog
15th February 2006, 23:29

Ooh, now THERES a well thought out logical explanation!!:weird: :thud:

James Deuce
16th February 2006, 05:13
Yeah I'm with Scumdog. I always thought it was Holden drivers who were the problem.

Blind spot
16th February 2006, 08:03
I had a wanker in a black xr8 do the same to me turning on the motorway coming from Nth Shore at westgate, 2 days later he turns up at my construction site to do some footpath formwork.
Saw he was fucking it up but let him carry on to lunchtime then had great pleasure in watching him rip it all out and do it properly.

Ixion
16th February 2006, 08:09
Yeah I'm with Scumdog. I always thought it was Holden drivers who were the problem.

Well, the problem drivers have indeed traditionally favoured the Holden. But nowdays they have gotten sneaky and lurk about in all sorts of mufti cars. Purportedly there are some giveaway signs (no tow bar etc), though I suspect the said problem drivers are on to this also. Bastiges. Some of them don't leave their blurdy radars on permanently either, which stuffs up the problem driver detector defence.

Swoop
16th February 2006, 10:15
Absolutely spot-on observation!
If there is ever a driver holding up a line of traffic, full of their own importance and who definately does NOT need any rear view mirrors.... it'll be a ford driver EVERY time...

And this plonker tried to out accelerate you on a bike???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MisterD
16th February 2006, 10:31
it'll be a ford driver EVERY time...

Really? It's always bloody Nissans getting in my way....

ManDownUnder
16th February 2006, 10:57
I had a wanker in a black xr8 do the same to me turning on the motorway coming from Nth Shore at westgate, 2 days later he turns up at my construction site to do some footpath formwork.
Saw he was fucking it up but let him carry on to lunchtime then had great pleasure in watching him rip it all out and do it properly.

:niceone: :niceone: :niceone: you bastard... you cruel heartless bastard :niceone: :niceone: :niceone:

Wolf
16th February 2006, 14:15
Absolutely spot-on observation!
If there is ever a driver holding up a line of traffic, full of their own importance and who definately does NOT need any rear view mirrors.... it'll be a ford driver EVERY time...
I hear Ford NZ actually gives away a free cardigan with every car they sell... :devil2:

CPB
16th February 2006, 15:23
I hear Ford NZ actually gives away a free cardigan with every car they sell... :devil2:

..and Holden NZ give away a set of prosthetic testicles to hang where the fluffy dice usually reside... :yeah:

WRT
16th February 2006, 15:32
I dont actually go in for the whole ford vs holden debate - in my book their each as bad as each other. As for drivers tho, I see a lot more crap holden drivers than I do ford drivers. Just my observation.

Lias
16th February 2006, 15:41
I dont actually go in for the whole ford vs holden debate - in my book their each as bad as each other. As for drivers tho, I see a lot more crap holden drivers than I do ford drivers. Just my observation.

Ford vs Holden is very much like the Suzuki Vs Honda Vs Kwaka Vs Yamasucky debates, Cruiser vs Sprotsbike, H-D vs everything else, Kiwis vs Aussies, or whatever else.

We all have our favourites, its simply human nature. With the exception of the odd mindless cretin, most of the debating is friendly and done with tounge firmly inserted in cheek (and not butt cheek either mind you).

That being said, ford still cant win Bathurst :msn-wink:

enigma51
16th February 2006, 15:52
Ford vs Holden is very much like the Suzuki Vs Honda Vs Kwaka Vs Yamasucky debates, Cruiser vs Sprotsbike, H-D vs everything else, Kiwis vs Aussies, or whatever else.

We all have our favourites, its simply human nature. With the exception of the odd mindless cretin, most of the debating is friendly and done with tounge firmly inserted in cheek (and not butt cheek either mind you).

dont forget sheep vs woman. :whistle:

On the subject though

Holden Ford (v8 types) bmw mercedes all the same fucking thing driven by a bunch of people who think the are greg murphy and they own the road..... O yes thats right most of the sport bike riders thing they are rossi!

So Im sure man down under did not point the finger to the fords as much as pointing the finger to people that have no patience at all and get fucked off with others that maybe have something they dont. In this case the ability to go faster than them and to not sit traffic.

PS Im with lias

ManDownUnder
16th February 2006, 16:12
So Im sure man down under did not point the finger to the fords as much as pointing the finger to people that have no patience at all and get fucked off with others that maybe have something they dont. In this case the ability to go faster than them and to not sit traffic.

I pointed the finger at the tosser that tried to run me down, and I'm not convinced he couldn't have.

I should have done what he didn't want me to do... slowed down. He was giving me the hurry up... so do the opposite.

I thoroughly enjoyed letting him know when he was stuffed though. "You sit in traffic... I'll be at work... LOSER!"

Wish I had his numberplate so I could recognise him for next time. Make it an ongoing thing to genty remind him from time to time... LOL

Swoop
17th February 2006, 14:12
That's because there is a hill to drive up...:brick:
And also a few corners:motu:

ManDownUnder
17th February 2006, 14:15
That's because there is a hill to drive up...:brick:
And also a few corners:motu:

They race Harleys at BATHURST???

enigma51
17th February 2006, 14:22
They race Harleys at BATHURST???

Why :zzzz:

Clockwork
17th February 2006, 14:40
Fords? Holdens? Meh, I suspect anyone driving a high-preformance ute to have the potential to be a headcase.

ducatilover
17th February 2006, 20:20
ermm an xr8 trying to out accelerate a bike better than a texmo-esque scooter? no chance. ugly piles of crap:msn-wink: im not too fond of large cars, infact i hate driving my parents little mazda 1300 familia as it feels to heavy and big, although an 80's mr2 superchagred would do me fine:first: :love:

Virago
17th February 2006, 22:11
An interesting development in the Ford vs Holden big car debate, is which one can produce cages with the most bilious colour? At this stage it is a dead heat....:puke:

DingDong
17th February 2006, 22:25
Always carry a golf ball in ya pocket for these moments... and back:Offtopic: I've got a holden ute and I reckon I'll kick any panzie arse, salvation army Ford.

But wait... my next ute will be a toyota, drove my bosses and I like it alot... and I reckon that'll kick Ford ares too!:kick:

Swoop
18th February 2006, 22:10
An interesting development in the Ford vs Holden big car debate, is which one can produce cages with the most bilious colour? At this stage it is a dead heat....:puke:
Nope, frauds once again.

In the 90's fraud was preparing to launch a new falcoon, and holden started to prepare a facelift commode as a counterstroke. But then holden "aquired" pictures of what the fraud would look like. After pissing themselves with laughter, they cancelled the facelift since the fraud was so ugly!!!
Good on them ockers!

SlideMoto
18th February 2006, 22:25
1) Thanks for trying to run me down just because you were pissed off at me moving to the front of the line

Well if you werent caught napping at the line, thinking you were so great, you might have noticed the light was green.

2) You didn't keep up off the line anyway, but your style off the mark was wreckless in the extreme

Getting two ton of ute moving with only 300hp takes a little finesse, something I haven't quite mastered yet. Still, 50 foot dual smokeys beets your pathetic excuse for a wheelie. Dont think I didnt see you tugging on the bars. Thought bikers liked a bit of a race

3) After we both stopped when we hit stationary traffic at Lincoln Road I thought it might be a nice touch to stop right in front of you, turn around, look at you then wave "BYE BYE" :spudwave:

Really? Looked like you were trying to give me your phone number. Bit of paper reading "call 0800 I BLW GOTES" Sorry, my mistake.

4) I laughed all the way to work as I casually split up through the NW carpark.
5) Next time you do something so dangerous and stupid I'll get your plate and make sure the authorities know about it.

Yup. They're having a big crack down on small penised wonders on fat arsed bikes splitting through peak traffic. Got something to say? Stop and say it, dont run away through hoardes of stationary traffic where no one can follow.

Didn't notice the KB sticker on the bumper, did ya?

ManDownUnder
19th February 2006, 20:28
Didn't notice the KB sticker on the bumper, did ya?

uh huh... if that was a KBer I'd be seriously unimpressed.

Want clarification? For the record - if that WAS you, you're a reckless cunt.

Anything else I can help you with?

edit - oh yeah... I forgot to sign the red bling you just got - but just so you know - that was from me

ducatilover
20th February 2006, 08:14
Nope, frauds once again.

In the 90's fraud was preparing to launch a new falcoon, and holden started to prepare a facelift commode as a counterstroke. But then holden "aquired" pictures of what the fraud would look like. After pissing themselves with laughter, they cancelled the facelift since the fraud was so ugly!!!
Good on them ockers!
was that the early 90's design idea? it ended up being the american taurus. cos americans love ugly cars

Lou Girardin
20th February 2006, 15:47
Well this has turned interesting, hasn't it?

scumdog
20th February 2006, 15:49

Welcome back on the site me old nemesis!!:spudwave:

ManDownUnder
20th February 2006, 15:53

Which bit?

Lou Girardin
20th February 2006, 16:27

Don't call me your Sis, I'm not Nemo's either.
Yeah, I survived the wilds of Ngati Porou country. I'll do a report soon.

Lou Girardin
20th February 2006, 16:28
Which bit?

The object of your affection being a KB'er.:shit:

Grahameeboy
20th February 2006, 16:31

Did you say welcome back???