PDA

View Full Version : Someone's selling 20-30% worn road/race tyres on trademe

riffer
2nd April 2004, 12:28
Someone might want these:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0001%2D0026%2D0135%2D/0001-0026-0135-/auction-10238927.htm

Eddieb
2nd April 2004, 13:34
hmm could do with some of those, I have a super corsa on the front now which is not going to pass it's warrant next week and a spare rear never goes astray.

Would just have to get them to Wellyville.

Eddie

White trash
2nd April 2004, 15:51
You could get some and be able to say you've got the fastest tyres around Wanganui :eek:

They'd be well cooked after spending time on Bernards/Sherrifs/Charlets bikes. Be bloody good for road use though.(Except the slicks of course!)

Funkyfly
8th June 2004, 12:22
You could get some and be able to say you've got the fastest tyres around Wanganui :eek:

They'd be well cooked after spending time on Bernards/Sherrifs/Charlets bikes. Be bloody good for road use though.(Except the slicks of course!)

I got 2 sets of these, i had Brian groove up the slicks in teh factory pattern, only way i could afford a 190 55 rear, the tyres are in really good condition. I just got these 2 weeks ago, so he may still have some left.

its going to be a bit embrassing when other riders look at the wear thinking im some hell rider and then fly past me on the road though :bye:

Eddieb
8th June 2004, 13:52
I got a set of the road tyres off Brian, they are in good nick and show the same, Brian has them over to the edge but you can see I only get them to within about 1 cm.