PDA

View Full Version : Fun ride on this weekend 19.2.06

cheese
16th February 2006, 20:48
I'm going to try to get my RM back together for one last ride before I sell it to get my KXD!

Anyone else want to come with? I can fit another bike on my trailer.

When: Sunday, 19 Feb 2006
Where: Leigh-Pakiri road
District (Region): Rodney (AUCKLAND)
Directions: From Warkworth - head towards Leigh. 3 kms past goat island turn off. From Wellsford - turn off Matherson road and head toward Pakiri. From Pakiri School 3kms towards Leigh. Sign posted from both ends
Sign in Starts: 09:00
Classes: - Pee wee track
- Learners track
- Intermediate
- Advanced
Terrain: Rolling and steep farm land. Natural terrain and man made tracks.
Mark Nyhoff jessnyhoff@xnet.co.nz 021 408081 (09) 4312688
Other Details:
All proceeds go to Living Way School. (School fundraiser) All riding safety gear must be worn. Good food and drinks available Adults $25, Juniors (15 and under) $15, Pee wee track $5 The main advanced track starts at 1000 ft above sea level, winds down to sea level through natural terrain farmland and then back up a fast hill climb. Track length approx 10 kms long.

Dutchee
16th February 2006, 21:47
Have you checked it's definitely on. I spoke to Tuna a couple of weeks back (at Tutamoe) & he was saying a 2nd trailride was under discussion. I also mentioned I'd seen it advertised for this weekend, but couldn't remember where.
Then again, maybe it's not a Rodney club event?
Won't be able to make it as have other commitments (funny how hangover springs to mind). ;)
Be a fun adventure ride as the roads around that area are huge fun (but with a detour along the way).
Have fun & ride safe.