PDA

View Full Version : n00bz0r

Merwood
16th February 2006, 22:46
hey everyone

im new to kbr and the whole posting thing :banana: , know a few kiwibikers and have been on a few rides which have helped me immensly. Looking forward to more meets etc... and hitting those twisties baby :apumpin:

R6_kid
16th February 2006, 22:51
you got the right bike, and a lot of us are geeks/nerds - but dude you gotta keep that shit on the low down :ar15:

Welcome to the site, looks i someone to fill place as the North Shore rep for the kawasaki zx2r treuest riders ov kreig!

Tristan, we got another one!

N4CR
16th February 2006, 22:52
HEY GET THAT BATTERY CHARGED OR ELSE!

YOU HOMO SQUID, GET THE F*Ck OFF MY LAWN TOO.

see you on a ride sometime you cockfag

EDIT HE IS THE 'ONE' I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Merwood
16th February 2006, 22:54
haha gareth i know tristan, unfortunately :weep:. YES THE BATTERY IS BEING REPLACED !!!!

awesker
16th February 2006, 22:58
oh god.. another krapasaki .. will they ever stop? the hondas are becoming a rare bread on the shore.. like a phoenix if you will, rare but when you see one you get good luck for a week and if you can manage to catch one you get a pot of gold .. or so the legend goes

shoulda bought something decent with your moo-la .. and enjoyed a real 250.:rolleyes:

welcome to the club kiddo!!

R6_kid
16th February 2006, 22:59
so you are the fucking tard then :lol:

dont you know how to push start or jump start a bike? Tristan will tell you i am like the uber ZX2R guy - rumour has it i built one from a box of nails but im not sure thats true... drop me a line if you need some help with it.

Merwood
16th February 2006, 23:00
ahhh the everlasting rivalry between honda and kawasaki, thing is MR honda, we have NINJA's what exactly do you have ? black birds ? :rofl:

R6_kid
16th February 2006, 23:00
oh god.. another krapasaki .. will they ever stop? the hondas are becoming a rare bread on the shore.. like a phoenix if you will

shoulda bought something decent with your moo-la .. and joined a decent legacy.:rolleyes:
coming from a guy that wont pay up his rego so he can ride his bike!

in the words of Jules Winfield - SHUT THE FUCK UP! :finger:

R6_kid
16th February 2006, 23:01
hahaha - ninja cuts blackbird - you lose

KARATE CHOP!

N4CR
16th February 2006, 23:05
Fuckin a' ninja's so pwn bleck birds.

Ahh god, lets not get me started on a zxr vs cbr debate again... done this about 10 times before.

awesker
17th February 2006, 00:12
coming from a guy that wont pay up his rego so he can ride his bike!

haha Im not conforming to what the government wants. I do what I want when I want and try not to get caught :p I just need some spare cash. you offering a donation?

Insanity_rules
17th February 2006, 09:36
Hey buddy,
A cheery big welcome from one newbie to another. This place rocks, hell of a lot of fun.

See you on the blacktop mate

Potzman
24th February 2006, 12:15
Hey ya fella,
Good to see another ZXR joining the ranks:banana:
Will catch ya out on a ride at some stage no doubt, I will show you some of the ninja's crazy moves if Tristank hasnt already:2thumbsup

Fishy
24th February 2006, 12:58
Welcome to the site mate, I see you are fitting in with the locals just fine :2guns:

DemonWolf
24th February 2006, 13:21
Welcome to the site. =)

kro
24th February 2006, 17:52
welcome sir.

sugilite
24th February 2006, 22:59
oh god.. another krapasaki .. will they ever stop? the hondas are becoming a rare bread on the shore.. like a phoenix if you will, rare but when you see one you get good luck for a week and if you can manage to catch one you get a pot of gold .. or so the legend goes
That would be because Honda do not know what a warranty is, and they break down way before Kawasakis do, hence them being so "rare" :shake:

sugilite
24th February 2006, 23:06
ahhh the everlasting rivalry between honda and kawasaki, thing is MR honda, we have NINJA's what exactly do you have ? black birds ? :rofl:

I thought it was funny when Suzuki bought out the Hayabusa in answer to hondas boring bird, oopps i mean black bird, as a hayabusa is a bird of prey that is known to attack and kill black birds, how apt!

sugilite
24th February 2006, 23:08
Welcome to Kiwi biker, enjoy!