PDA

View Full Version : Sore nuts

Indiana_Jones
3rd April 2004, 00:34
lol, I go into my mates driveway the other day, now this is a real steep driveway, so i decide to give more revs, of course me being a stupid L-plater :D , I let da clutch out too fast, and up goes da bike, down it came, and landed on my nuts :blah: Classic

-Indy

bluninja
3rd April 2004, 00:41
Impressive :whistle: wait till you get a bigger bike....the tank hits you in the nuts on the way up :kick:

Indiana_Jones
3rd April 2004, 00:46
Yea, one day........ :rockon:

-Indy

k14
3rd April 2004, 07:52
When i was first riding my cbr, i wanted to see how the brakes were. So i got up to about 20kph and yanked them on.

:eek5: :eek5: :eek5: Ouch, never doing that again. :whistle:

Ms Piggy
3rd April 2004, 09:06
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

Or maybe just some alcohol :beer:

Indiana_Jones
3rd April 2004, 09:45
lol 1st thing I did was got a shot of wisky in me when I got home :)

Also, K14, I've done that too, I'll never do that again :yeah:

-Indy

Wonko
3rd April 2004, 10:22
One of the first times kick starting my first bike, I sliped off the kick start and slammed the crown jewels into the tank. Funny I didn't go for a ride that day.

bane
3rd April 2004, 19:46
One of the first times kick starting my first bike, I sliped off the kick start and slammed the crown jewels into the tank. Funny I didn't go for a ride that day.

Yep, know that feeling :eek5: One day trying to kick the Dog Rooter into life, slipped off the kick start, bruised and skinned me shin against the foot peg, and mashed me nuts against the tank :brick:

The DR got a few more kicks... nothing to do with the kick-start though :bash:

wkid_one
3rd April 2004, 20:07
Yeah - the VTR was good for crushing the twig and berries.....esp if you kicked down to the wrong gear coming in to a corner - or slip on the throttle....I am sure you will see many Vtwin fuel tanks with dual impression either side of the saddle.

Worst I have done is sat on a pearl when I shifting weight....couldn't do nothing about it until I got round the bend......needless to say - I don't like wearing boxers while riding now

SPman
3rd April 2004, 20:13
Did it today on SH22 - didnt spot one of those bits of rough road til to late....:kick: .....:cry:.......:doctor:

That was just before I almost lost the front end on a cow pat mid corner :argh:

Dont half slow you down for a while......

Two Smoker
3rd April 2004, 20:21
A mate of mine Paul crashed his bike into a car that pulled out of a stop sign, he hit it straight on at 40kmh and left a indentation on the tank from his jewels.... Had to go to hospital because of swelling.......

dangerous
3rd April 2004, 22:29
the twig and berries..... sat on a pearl

LOL :lol: :laugh: :niceone: LOL

Posh Tourer :P
4th April 2004, 07:39
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

Or maybe just some alcohol :beer:

I'm not sure that compression or elevation would be a good idea..... :bleh:

Hitcher
4th April 2004, 18:03
On the subject of nuts... I had a sit on an Aprilia Caponord yesterday. VERY COMFY!

aff-man
5th April 2004, 09:13
Low forks + high rear suspension = good performance + ball crushing when braking due to seat angle. Needless to say my arms and thighs get sore when riding (trying to save nuts from smashage)

duckman
5th April 2004, 10:06
I knew a guy who crashed hard on a NSR250 (t-boned a car), He snapped the tank bolt with his jewels... In hospital for a week!!

Bruised and swollen is not my favourite response to... "Hows it hanging"

El Dopa
8th April 2004, 22:23
I knew a guy who crashed hard on a NSR250 (t-boned a car), He snapped the tank bolt with his jewels... In hospital for a week!!

Bruised and swollen is not my favourite response to... "Hows it hanging"

I think we must know the same guy. I was going to ask him if I could borrow the photos to post on this thread.....but then again, maybe not!