PDA

View Full Version : Got the arse out

gamgee
17th February 2006, 12:59
:shake:
driving out of the supermarket at a reasonable pace, say 30km/h or so, come up to a left hander blind due to a 4wd parked on the corner space, nice and tight, but then WTF there is a car driving at me on the wrong side, ohshitwheredoigo, slam on the rear brake, get the arse out, slide my inside foot, motard style :2thumbsup get it sideways enough, on with the power, and straight round the inside (my left) of the car, i was too impressed with what i'd just done to have a go at the driver :spudbn:

Postie
17th February 2006, 13:36
the boyz got skillz.
still, i would have gone and had a chat with the driver :mega:

Virago
17th February 2006, 17:44
Next time that happens you'll know exactly what to do - and probably fuck it up completely!:msn-wink:

Nah, well done, pulling off an escape like that would make your day!:niceone:

Nicksta
17th February 2006, 17:48
whew... lucky.... but yeah, i would have had a few choice words with the driver... but yay... everyone is fine at the end of the day, no harm has been done. :)

gamgee
17th February 2006, 21:37
Next time that happens you'll know exactly what to do - and probably fuck it up completely!:msn-wink:
haha yeah thats what i'm worried about :crazy:

Big Chim
18th February 2006, 09:13
yeah thats rad, good to hear you got out of it unscathed

LXS
20th February 2006, 18:34
good stuff, wish I could do that on my gpx :/

Potzman
21st February 2006, 15:10
Good stuff bro!!

We can make a drifter out of you yet:yes:

thealmightytaco
22nd February 2006, 23:29
Nice.

I kind of had that with an asian dude lookin' at house, parked on the wrong side of the road in a 100k zone. I managed to not get too squirly at all and managed to shoot under him at great pace as he idled off back to his lane. Punk ass.

Merwood
20th March 2006, 13:49
naturally he rides a kawasaki, good work brother, next time try doing it whilst preforming a handstand or something :devil2: