PDA

View Full Version : April Fools!

6Chris6
3rd April 2004, 18:05
For those of you that didn't come on ride today I haven't bought a gsx 250 actually got a :-
:love: '96 zx6r :love:
and :gob: omg it's scary after the 250 but really lookin forward to getting used to the power and not ridin it like a granny like i am now think it's gonna take quite some time!
But I'm enjoyin learning :D

I'm so in love with it! :love:

Ms Piggy
3rd April 2004, 18:08
Congrats on your new love! Have lotsa fun! :cool:

Yamahamaman
3rd April 2004, 18:15
For those of you that didn't come on ride today I haven't bought a gsx 250 actually got a :-
and :gob: omg it's scary after the 250 but really lookin forward to getting used to the power and not ridin it like a granny like i am now think it's gonna take quite some time!

Did you get an owner's manual with it? - just curious.

Two Smoker
3rd April 2004, 18:27
Well Chris i can tell you im 100% jealous of your new bike, its mint as, i still remember Zed popping the wheel next to me at puke hehehe....

6Chris6
3rd April 2004, 18:43
Did you get an owner's manual with it? - just curious.
Yes i did thankyou

Holy Roller
3rd April 2004, 20:35
Congrats on UR new ride it looks :cool:
With all the bins lately or near bins take care, and don't feel that U have to push the limits just yet......
another day of great weather coming up enjoy the :ride:

Al
3rd April 2004, 20:47
Kewl wheels, congrats!
:cool:

wkid_one
3rd April 2004, 21:51
Congrats on UR new ride it looks :cool:
With all the bins lately or near bins take care, and don't feel that U have to push the limits just yet......
another day of great weather coming up enjoy the :ride:
What is it with this? It seems we are having an accident a day thereabouts?

Zed
4th April 2004, 00:25

I hope that it brings you as much joy as it did me Chris! :)

Zed

Zed
4th April 2004, 00:29
...i still remember Zed popping the wheel next to me at puke hehehe....
Now now TS, that was purely between me and you. You don't want to give Chris the wrong impression?...it will be some time b4 he starts poppin wheelies on his new toy! :Oops:

Zed

Motoracer
4th April 2004, 01:32
Nice bike Chris! Its good to see that not everyone is leaving Kawasakis for something else.

6Chris6
4th April 2004, 02:31
Nice bike Chris! Its good to see that not everyone is leaving Kawasakis for something else.
Thankyou.
But what are you on about gixxer boy :laugh:

Motoracer
4th April 2004, 09:54
Thats almost everyone including myself :o

6Chris6
4th April 2004, 10:56
I hope that it brings you as much joy as it did me Chris! :)

Zed
Thankyou Zed you and i both know that i will! :D
As for the wheel stands got far too much respect for it at the moment (although have pinched clutch in 2nd but only succeeded in spinning back out) so please don't tell me how to do this!

BTW everyone, talkin to Zed before i bought this bike from shop saved me $500 of the asking price!!!
Thankyou again

6Chris6
4th April 2004, 10:58
Thats almost everyone including myself :o
Yeah i know.
Nice to meet you anyway dude and all other KB'ers out there yesterday.

Hitcher
4th April 2004, 17:52
At last, another Kawasaki!