PDA

View Full Version : Gangstas

Pillick
19th February 2006, 08:51
God I hate this gangta culture were getting these days. yeah, I got mugged and this is a rant. Its kinda long, so feel free not to read...

Had the perfect fucking end to the perfect week- its thesis writing season and i've serously screwed it up - I've got a years worth of work riding on the next few weeks, so Im working anywhere up to 16hrs a day. Tired all the time, having lots of blond moments. The worst one was on friday.

Went to fill up my car at midnight, finally heading home. Im a goddamn zombie at this point, so like that guy on the mcdonalds ad I drove off with the petrol pump still in my car >.< Fuck. The nozzle broke off and the hose flew back into the pump with a massive crash.

I got out of the car to see what damage I had done to the pump, and theres this tongan guy and his mate parked on the other side of it. Hes having a good laugh, calling me a dumb cunt, etc, etc. Fine, yeah, i agree with you...

Then obviously he clicks - "I can get some money out of this guy". He starts getting agro and telling me how expensive his car is, how he just got it last week, and even a 50c scratch costs hundreds to fix (anyone want to explain the math of that to me?).

I didnt think it had done anything, but I went along. Just said I would get all my details and we'd let insurance sort it out (and insurance would tell him hes full of shit). Nope, he wanted cash. He grabbed my wallet from the car, started pulling reciepts out looking for it. Nothing there, wanted a street race to the bank to get some. Riiiiight.

Finally we have a look at the car, and theres absolutely nothing on it. He manages to find a tiny little scratch on a spot completely protected by the pump. :bs: Suddenly the price drops from thousands down to a few packs of smokes.

I still say no, but hes pushing me around, talking gangsta crap, and i just wanna go home and sleep. After a while I say sure, and go inside to get them. But I changed my mind - fuck it, I dont owe him anything. Starting sorting stuff out with the attendants instead, how much i owe them for the pump, giving contact details etc.

After playing it up for the crowd he comes inside and tries to order stuff in my name. I dont pay for it, so he starts pushing me around, threatening a punch up. I think hes bluffing, and try not to react. I even let him take the glasses off my face. Stupid - I dont think hes bluffing now, and now im blind... I get ready for my first fight since I was a boy scout :crazy:

But he was bluffing: just shows me the glasses - which he cant sell - said "I've got my money now" and walks off. I found out later that he also had my phone, must have got it from the car.

What pisses me off most about the whole thing was his attitude. He was a fat fuck who thought he was gangsta. Told me I'd see him on tv one day. I shit you not, he was even ryming at one point. To much time on the couch playing san andreas... Most of all, he saw a guy having shit luck and took advantage. I guess that is gangsta...

Thankfully the idiot did it infront of a crowd and 3 cameras - and he got nothing out of it, glasses and hardware locked phone he cant sell. I will see the fucker in court, and make sure it gets worse for him.

MidnightMike
19th February 2006, 09:09
:mad: I hate those fukcing assholes.
They think they are fuckin god or something.
Its all of the 50 cent guy and the likes.
This is the exact reason why i want a massive home gym :apumpin:
So if one of those mo fo's gets 'all up in my face':crazy:
Ill punch him in the throat, seriously.
Oh and if you get out of court a few minutes before him, grab your keys and scrape a giant dick into his from door :finger:

onearmedbandit
19th February 2006, 09:35
Don't hate the game, hate the playa.

No seriously that sucks, what the fuck was the attendent doing? I suppose fuck all for his $11 and hour, and I suppose you can't blame him but a quick mention of 'lets call the cops to sort this one out' might have snapped him out of ghetto-inspired tough act.

One thing that makes me laugh about these wannabe gangsta's, put them in the bronx or wherever and see how long the cowards last.

Beemer
19th February 2006, 10:26
What a total arsehole! I was pissed off just reading your thread, where do these pricks get off thinking someone else owes them something all the time? I had an ethnic woman get out of her car and threaten to thump me because SHE had got in the wrong lane and as there was no room in front of ME to let her in, I had carried on towards the roundabout while she blasted on the horn and called me every white bitch under the sun. Thankfully there were no cars coming so I was able to move off, leaving her parked in the middle of two lanes, yelling abuse at me!

There is a real lack of respect for anyone nowadays. These are the types of people who abuse checkout operators because their smokes have gone up in price, they crash into you when walking along the street and then give you an extra shove for good measure, and I'm bloody sick of it!

This guy was just a thug and I hope the police take action. The attendent should have called them as soon as he realised what was going on. It's hard to do when there is more than one of them, but I would have been tempted to say "I'm sorry, this is NZ, not America, I don't owe you anything. If you want something from me because I made a mistake, you'll have to get in line behind the people who genuinely DO have some claim."

Years ago I was in Auckland for a karate tournament and this big fat cow (sounds like your guy's sister!) started pushing me around in a nightclub. I told her to fuck off, as you do, and that seemed to annoy her a bit so she went to thump me. One of the guys we were with grabbed her hand and said "I don't think you want to do that, if she doesn't drop you first, I will." About then she noticed his NZ team jacket and said "fuck you" and walked off. Lovely feeling knowing that you have the better of them, but they usually only pick on those weaker than them or those in isolated spots.

Pillick
19th February 2006, 10:36
hmm, karate. I was thinking doing about something like that. Before now it was just academic, something I'd do because it looks interesting. Im a pretty big guy (6 foot ish, ~100kg) and fit (lots of gym, weights, ran 11k a few days ago) so didnt think I would get into the situation where it would be useful. This has changed my mind, would have been some real good stress relief if I knew what I was doing in a fight.

Coyote
19th February 2006, 11:55
:mad: I hate those fukcing assholes.
They think they are fuckin god or something.
Its all of the 50 cent guy and the likes.
This is the exact reason why i want a massive home gym :apumpin:
So if one of those mo fo's gets 'all up in my face':crazy:
Ill punch him in the throat, seriously.
Oh and if you get out of court a few minutes before him, grab your keys and scrape a giant dick into his from door :finger:
As great as it would be to thrash one of these dicks and wreck his car, if you did, you're now the bad guy. I had neighbours with this attitude (they were white but black on the inside, tried to claim they were maori to get onto the benefit), they knew exactly were the line was before the cops could legally get them. Made our lives living hell for 5 years, and still harras us when they get the chance despite us moving 4km away from them. We knew if we retaliated, we would be in the shit

Good thing was towards the end (once we had moved), the cops finally were on our side and agreed they were a bunch of dicks. I'll have to borrow my mum's diary on all this and post it up sometime

Skyryder
19th February 2006, 15:52
Sounds like attempted robbery. Hope the fucker goes away forever. He wont though. All his rele's will turn up and say what a great guy he is. Plonkers from the Justice Dept will say he was abused as a child and the extended famly will blame you.

Go to sleep tonight and say fucke em all and get on with your exam thesis whatever.

And if you fuck up go see your solicitor and blame the petrol company for all the agro because of a broken pump.:beer: have two :beer:

Skyryder

Indiana_Jones
19th February 2006, 18:41
those f*cking shits make me sick 'I'm hard gangster' pfffft like fuck, the Don would have you hanging by your balls in no time. Like it's been said before, they're tough when they're with their mates, find one alone and watch that nigger wanna-be chill the F*ck out.

To slove the problem, we must fight fire with fire............MOB JUSTICE!

-Indy

Sniper
19th February 2006, 18:53
Shit mate, that sucks, hope you get that arsehole and give him his just deserts.

MidnightMike
19th February 2006, 18:56
To slove the problem, we must fight fire with fire............MOB JUSTICE!

-Indy

Im in :headbang:

FlangMasterJ
19th February 2006, 19:22
Sounds like attempted robbery

Attempted? He stole is phone and glasses.

These fuckers piss me off more than anything. I have found that after 5 years of bodybuilding they shut their puha and taro holes pretty quick smart.

These assholes have no aspirations in life whatsoever.

Mob tactics sound like a fine idea!:msn-wink:

Teflon
19th February 2006, 19:54
Man i hate shit like that and never seems to happen to me.. mate you should of walked in there brought some matches... grab the pump, chuck some petrol on the fucker, spark a match and watch him turn into a bitch.

For self defence/street fighting youre better off doing muay tai than martial arts. you'll have more weapons ( elbows, knees ) and better timing through more bag work and sparing... also Brazilian Jujitsu is good for grappling which is always good in a street fight... give my old man a ring if you want.. Waikato Martial Arts Centre (Bishops), he teaches muay tai/kick boxing/boxing (combined).. you'll also learn Tae Kwon Do.. so you will know how to kick.

Good luck..

MidnightMike
19th February 2006, 20:01
For self defence/street fighting youre better off doing muay tai than martial arts. you'll have more weapons ( elbows, knees ) and better timing through more bag work and sparing... also Brazilian Jujitsu is good for grappling which is always good in a street fight... give my old man a ring if you want.. Waikato Martial Arts Centre (Bishops), he teaches muay tai/kick boxing/boxing (combined).. you'll also learn Tae Kwon Do.. so you will know how to kick.

Good luck..

I might be keen for that :grouphug:

Nicksta
19th February 2006, 20:13
damn, that is so not nice..... i would have been calling the cops from inside the station while they waited outside for their smokes.... but hindsight is always 20/20...... but it does suck how certain people think they can bully and push you around... god help them if they try it on me... grrrr...

avgas
19th February 2006, 20:18
That sucks man - you get any details about this guy, make em public. Ive got a tyre iron in my car for 'Gangstas'.
No seriously man, what car was it? Anything you can identify about it? Most of these 'gangstas' do something to theyre cars to make them 'bling'.

Skyryder
19th February 2006, 20:19
Attempted? He stole is phone and glasses.

These fuckers piss me off more than anything. I have found that after 5 years of bodybuilding they shut their puha and taro holes pretty quick smart.

These assholes have no aspirations in life whatsoever.

Mob tactics sound like a fine idea!:msn-wink:

SometimesI read too fast. Missed that.

Skyryder

APPLE
19th February 2006, 20:26
bad luck mate?sorry 2 hear that aye?hate Gangsta music,and hate Gangstas?:bash:take him 2 the cleaners mate?????

Pillick
19th February 2006, 20:39
cheers guys, yeah I know his details - could give out rego, or get his address really easily. As tempting as a biker lynch mob sounds, it would be a really bad idea.

I think the cops would be into teaching this guy a lesson, probably has a record and was stupid enough to do this in a way that the case against him is airtight. I'm talking to the cop who took the call tonight, will do my best to convince him this is worth going to court for.

WINJA
19th February 2006, 20:49
you need to learn to look after yourself , just the confidence that it gives you alone can stop shit from escalating .
dont do karate or judo , do something more violent like muay thai kick boxing, a gym where they let you spar is best so you can learn to engage and learn to take a hit and not let it phase you , you might like it sparing is fun .
the place i went was good they had the real deal thai guys who had great courage , they were quite small usually 50 to 60 kg, in a street fight theyd pull hair , gouge eyes, squezee or grab nuts and cock and bite

Indiana_Jones
19th February 2006, 21:22
If I learnt anything from my school yard fights, it's ok to use a cheap shot or dirty moves on those types of pricks :D

-Indy

Timber020
19th February 2006, 21:41
Cheap low down moves are all good if you win, but if you loose the you will be filled in many times over for anything you did.

WINJA
19th February 2006, 21:41
If I learnt anything from my school yard fights, it's ok to use a cheap shot or dirty moves on those types of pricks :D

-Indy
YEAH BUT UNLIKE YOU MOST OF US ARENT INTO SODOMY

MisterD
20th February 2006, 06:22
Told me I'd see him on tv one day.

Make his day. Is it called "Crimewatch" here too?

Quasievil
20th February 2006, 06:53
Fuck the marshall arts, you dont need that to punch him in the throat or kick him in the balls.
Unfortunetly there are a few of these thugs around Hamilton at the moment and even more unfortunately there is fuck all anyone can or will do about it.
As a society we let them , and as a society we are punished by our own complacency. I Hate the fuckers

scumdog
20th February 2006, 07:18
Amazing how well they can talk when they are trying to get off a ticket.

No time for the so-called 'tough' wannabe 'gangsta' wangstas with attitude.

Sure as hell don't ever see any of THEM getting around in a black lowered Mercedes Benz with tinted glass and 20" bling-bling wheels.

(A beat-up Corona with bald tyres and no rego is more their style.)

spudchucka
20th February 2006, 07:42
Sounds like attempted robbery.
Sounds more like demanding with menaces.

Crimes Act 1961 Section 239

[239.Demanding with intent to steal, etc—

(1)Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years who, without claim of right, by force or with any threat, compels any person to execute, make, accept, endorse, alter, or destroy any document capable of conferring a pecuniary advantage with intent to obtain any benefit.

(2)Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years who, with menaces or by any threat, demands any property from any persons with intent to steal it.]

Pillick
20th February 2006, 07:48
Sounds more like demanding with menaces.

...liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years who, with menaces or by any threat, demands any property from any persons with intent to steal it.

Sounds good. Would be a lesson learnt I imagine.

Lias
21st February 2006, 08:29
This is why you carry a sawnoff in your boot..
Buckshot will ruin any gangsta's day.

And hey its not like auckland has a shortage of fat fucking islanders that need shooting.

Fishy
21st February 2006, 09:15
Hi fucken hate all this gangta shit and those trouble making cunts!, just go out into Auckland city night clubs on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see a million of them!.

I used to do a lot of BMX freestyle a few years ago and me and my mates had bikes worth a fair amount of money (around $1500 each). We used to put them bikes in the back of our cars and go looking for underground carparks and shit to ride in. Under the Warehouse in Pakuranga was a prime example of (see the gangsta shit himself). We used to get cars of these little fucks turn up and try and intimidate us am try and take our bikes off us!. Fuck that!!! I work for my money and BUY my toys I don't fucken steal shit like they do. I used to carry around a full sized axe in the back of my car for such occasions as well as my agro psycho brother with his baseball batt with nails sticking out of it and other mates with batts.

A car load of 5 of them came slowly cruising around then stopped by us and said the usual "Gimme you fucken bike cunt" I said come and fucken take it cunt. I pulled out my big axe and ran towards there car with it trying to swing it his window but unfortunatley their black Mitsi Evo was a little quicker than I could run. Was so fucken funny seeing all of their faces drop when I pulled the axe out!! Priceless!!!.

Never saw that particular bunch of fuckers again.... their were a couple of other groups though but they got similar treatment.

Darryboy
21st February 2006, 10:15
Man i hate shit like that and never seems to happen to me.. mate you should of walked in there brought some matches... grab the pump, chuck some petrol on the fucker, spark a match and watch him turn into a bitch.

Good luck..

Brazilian Jiujitsu is great but it needs to be complimented with a striking art as most fights are more than 1on1 and if you don't have your target screaming to his mates to leave you alone or you commit and pop his elbow (or whatever) you'll be in for a booting

Teflon
21st February 2006, 12:39
Brazilian Jiujitsu is great but it needs to be complimented with a striking art as most fights are more than 1on1 and if you don't have your target screaming to his mates to leave you alone or you commit and pop his elbow (or whatever) you'll be in for a booting
It's good if it goes to the ground... and yes i've been around the street scene for as long as i can remember, even watching my father getting into street fights and knocking people out with spining elbows etc.. was very entertaining at the age of 15.. but you have to grow up sometime..

T.W.R
21st February 2006, 12:53
should do a bit of reading from Marc 'ANIMAL' MacYoung, he's the godfather of streetfighting, what he doesn't know isn't worth knowing. And he makes some valid & factual statements of whats really important

check this: http://www.diac.com/~dgordon/streetfighting.html

Most of these so-called gangsta types are big show boys in front of a pack of their halfwit mates & spineless little twats by themselves

Fishy
21st February 2006, 12:57
Most of these so-called gangsta types are big show boys in front of a pack of their halfwit mates & spineless little twats by themselves

Very very true!.

Drunken Monkey
21st February 2006, 13:01
'All the rage' at the moment is MMA (mixed martial arts), especially mixing BJJ (Brazilian JuJitsu) with TKD (Tae Kwon Do). Problem is you need to dedicate significant time to it to get proficient enough to make yourself useful in a fight.
Kick boxing and having a spar, like WINJA says, can help you get used to taking and giving punishment, but it does rely a lot on strength, and probably won't be much use if you're a little guy trying to take on a big f-off Tongan mugger.
Learning kenjutsu and carrying a Katana everywhere you go has, unfortunately, similar problems to carrying a Sig-Sauer 226 with you 24x7 = impractical and less than legal.
Unfortunately the law frowns upon ordinary people who try and defend themselves from thugs.

Korea
21st February 2006, 13:23
I highly recommend everyone take some time out to learn some self-defense ~ whatever style; anything is better than nothing.

IMHO: The Korean martial art of Tae Kwon Do 태권도 is more of a sport than a real self-defense fighting art. You usually don't see kicking really coming into a street fight except for the odd knee or someone putting the boot in.

Meanwhile, another Korean martial art Hapkido 합기도 deals with defensive twists, locks, grapples, throws as well as a healthy dose of kicking and break-falls etx. Theres a Do-Jang (Dojo) in Brooklyn, Wellington. Not sure about the rest of NZ.

I practiced it daily for over a year when I first arrived. Earned my first dan a while back, and I have quite a repertoir of painful hurt-locks.
Still, didn't practice full-contact sparring, so I suspect I'm still a pussy... er... I mean pacifist :weep:

CPB
21st February 2006, 15:15
jeez it's all on in Hamilvegas... freakin P head gangsta wannabes...

Darryboy
21st February 2006, 15:44
I don't think much TKD is used in MMA it's more Muay Thai and BJJ.

I know what you mean about BJJ being good on the ground (I practice it) but I was saying that if the fight isn't 1 on 1 going to the ground without first taking some of them out of commission can lead to your head getting kicked in.

One night when on the turps a group of 4 guys (would've been 18-20 years old to my 22) decided to jump me (literally just yelled "Get 'im!") I got smacked in the back of the head and grabbed the guy in front of me and pelted his face as I took him to ground (more of me drunkenly loosing my balance) as I landed on him I hit him a few more times and was lucky that his mates had really soft feet cos I only received a cut under my eye and a fat lip. I recovered and dealt to a second one of them before the cops turned up. Thankfully witnesses said the guys had been causing trouble all night so 3 of the 4 went off in the paddy wagon and 1 of them in the other white wagon.

I was very lucky that these were only little Taka boys. If I’d been in a rougher area and the same thing happened I would have had my head stomped as opposed to kicked.

Darkman
21st February 2006, 15:52
I recon any type of martial arts is good, even boxing. It will teach you the basics on how to fight and you can become a very good fighter if you apply yourself. Take it serious. It has helped me out of many tight situations. But the main thing in my opinion is like Winja said earlier, is self confidence. You have to believe in yourself and that you can beat them. Focus on the main idiot and heart him real bad. Always look him in the eyes!!1 The thing they rely on most is intimidation…. if they can’t intimidate you, you are one step ahead.

good luck in court..hope he gets nailed.....farking gangsta mother #$%^#@.

MidnightMike
21st February 2006, 16:03
As tempting as a biker lynch mob sounds, it would be a really bad idea.

I dont, itll be wicked. :drinknsin :drinknsin :drinknsin.

The south aucklanders are the worst :whistle:
(And im heading there this weekend :doh: )
I talked to one of those guys, an absolute idiot btw, about this sort of thing.
He says there are gangs like the 'corned beef boys' :rofl:
They had to steal corned beef from the local countdown to be a member :lol:
Me and my mate were nearly rolling on the floor laughing.
He has since left school and i have ( last friday ) seen him Hanging out with some of these 'gangsters':spudwhat:

Finn
21st February 2006, 16:31
I got jumped by 4 gangsta wannabies late last year. They surrounded me and wanted money. They looked like they were wired on P so I knew I had it coming regardless of handing over my cash or not. I found the element of surprise worked best and you've got to act like you're crazier than they are. The key is to single out the ring leader and take them out first. An upper king hit to his nose sorted him out, followed closely by a nut cracker to the guy beside him. The other 2 were more difficult because it was all on by then. I took a couple of blows but managed to drop one of them, then I had some fun with the last guy. By this stage some members of the public stopped in their cars to help out and hold them down. The police arrived and took them away. Apart from some cuts and bruises I walked away pleased that I still had my money and that four dangerous 6 year olds were behind bars.

Ixion
21st February 2006, 17:03
Words to the wise, guys, especially the young ones. It ain't worth it. No matter how tough you are, or think you are, sooner or later you'll meet someone tougher, and then it all ends in grief.

The best martial arts weapon is your feet - placed one in front on another, very fast, away from whoever's giving the aggro.

And if you can't do that , give 'em the bike or the money or suck cock or whatever it takes to get out without a fight. 'Tis best in the long run.

And if that's not enough - or something more important than pride or possessions is threatened (they can do what they want to me, but threaten my family and that's another matter) - 4 inches of steel in the throat or eye beats any oriental arts. Ask Crazy Steve what can be done with a screwdriver. But if you're not prepared to go there, keep out of it in the first place.

justsomeguy
21st February 2006, 17:26
Words to the wise, guys, especially the young ones. It ain't worth it. No matter how tough you are, or think you are, sooner or later you'll meet someone tougher, and then it all ends in grief.

The best martial arts weapon is your feet - placed one in front on another, very fast, away from whoever's giving the aggro.

And if you can't do that , give 'em the bike or the money or suck cock or whatever it takes to get out without a fight. 'Tis best in the long run.

And if that's not enough - or something more important than pride or possessions is threatened (they can do what they want to me, but threaten my family and that's another matter) - 4 inches of steel in the throat or eye beats any oriental arts. Ask Crazy Steve what can be done with a screwdriver. But if you're not prepared to go there, keep out of it in the first place.

That folks is the straight truth. Sport fighting gives you medals, street fighting a jail term.

Oh yeah .... if you need to and don't have a screwdriver handy, use your keys.:msn-wink:

Indiana_Jones
21st February 2006, 18:51
I've won some of my fights with 100m :niceone:

-Indy

kels
21st February 2006, 18:59
Obviously the tosser has watched to many American Movies. What a wank and I really hope you get to nail it to the prick HARD!!!
He needs a trip inside to be someones Bitch!

vs04
21st February 2006, 19:36
As one of you guys said before,if he ended up in the bronx or on the streets of LA he,d be pissing his pants and screaming mummy.

myvice
21st February 2006, 20:33
Did TKD and kick boxing for a few years, and am looking for a new club to start again...
If I can’t talk my way out of it, then I can probably out run them, and if I cant do that, then I will stand and fight.
BUT!
The bigger they are, the harder they hit!
And I live in south Auckland!
Last time I had any wannabes try something on I just gave them a big smile and said "Ok, but I'm just gunna claim self defence, and it worked last time"
Didn’t want to play all of a sudden.
The amount of people on P etc and carrying knifes and other crap I would sooner run, they will be too cool to chase you, but if they do you just end up taking them out one at a time.
But do a martial art anyway, it’s a good way to de-stress and it will keep you fit.
The fitter you are, the better and longer you can push your bike around!

Teflon
22nd February 2006, 18:34

Shit does happen. Freind of mine got killed Sunday morning after trying to take on a group of youths.. we have the same mentality, and i would have done the same.

MidnightMike
22nd February 2006, 18:52
Apart from some cuts and bruises I walked away pleased that I still had my money and that four dangerous 6 year olds were behind bars.

Dont you mean 16?

Shit does happen. Freind of mine got killed Sunday morning after trying to take on a group of youths.. we have the same mentality, and i would have done the same.

Those guys can be the first victims of our 'MOB'

Finn
22nd February 2006, 19:29
Dont you mean 16?

Nah, they were just very agressive 6 year olds. One of them may have been 7.

thealmightytaco
22nd February 2006, 23:14
Totally weak.

I almost got mugged in chch once, walkin' home from town one night, lost the group so was alone, and this tiny little git with fiercely dilated pupils started askin' me for smokes, then my shirt, etc. He had a large mob across the road following him too, so anything I did would get major attention directed upon my face. So I gave him my snotted up hanky, he pushed me, and I sprinted like a muthatf***a. Worked a treat, 'cause they're all way too slow to do anything about it thanks to their weight problems and chemical dependencies.

I highly recommend it.

spudchucka
23rd February 2006, 12:16
Never been in a fight that I didn't win by at least 50 metres.