PDA

View Full Version : Sitting Learners on a Scooter

blitz
19th February 2006, 12:58
Hey all.

Just wondering if any has sat their learners on a 50CC Scooter (I have an SJ50). I have been riding it for about 2 years now and feel confident enough to upgrade to a bigger Motor Bike so i am going to sit my learners and keep riding it for a while till i have enough $$ and till i find the right bike, and get all the right PROTECTIVE GEAR.

And can i still get my Motorbike license if i have been D.I.C driving a car?(Fingers crossed!)

Thankz!!

skidMark
19th February 2006, 13:15
you can sit it on any bike even an offroad bike and just look in the yellow pages...

if you mean disqualified then i would say you cannot

Virago
19th February 2006, 13:38
Hey all.

Just wondering if any has sat their learners on a 50CC Scooter (I have an SJ50)............And can i still get my Motorbike license if i have been D.I.C driving a car?(Fingers crossed!)

Thankz!!
Hi Blitz - welcome to the site.

First tip - don't multiple-post threads with the same message.:rolleyes:

If you are currently disqualified from driving, disqualified means just that - you can't ride a bike, drive a bus, etc, etc.

blitz
19th February 2006, 22:17
Hi Blitz - welcome to the site.

First tip - don't multiple-post threads with the same message.:rolleyes:

If you are currently disqualified from driving, disqualified means just that - you can't ride a bike, drive a bus, etc, etc.

Sorry bout the double post!! :doh:

What if i am not yet disqualified from driving a car and have court in a few weeks and sit the Learners Motorbike Scratch test 2moro?

Any info?

Cheers

Virago
19th February 2006, 22:28
That's a curly one, but I'm guessing that as you're not yet convicted and disqualified, it would make no difference (ie you're still licenced to drive).

However, you need to be aware that when you are disqualified, it will include all classes of vehicle.

Either way, good luck with the course.:2thumbsup