PDA

View Full Version : Repair manual Suzuki SJ125

Julio
22nd February 2006, 15:36
Does anyone own a Repair manual for Suzuki SJ125??? Or perhaps knows where to get one???

ManDownUnder
22nd February 2006, 15:48
Try this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=10556&highlight=manuals+online) thread... it'll be a good starting place

Warren
22nd February 2006, 18:12
I don't think there is any repair manual for the bike, but I do have a scan of the owners manual which should have come with the bike.

There is this http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suzuki_UC125 which I started and will add a few more photos to, but is probably not what you are looking for.

pgainf
13th July 2006, 02:33
Does anyone know when is needed to change the transmission oil of the UC125 / SJ125 Suzuki Epicuro?

In the manual only says to inspect but gives no instructions how to do it.

Also I don't see any of the usual, outside, in and pouring of the transmission oil.

Any help might be helpfull.

Pedro Antunes

pgainf
13th July 2006, 02:42
Hi

I notice that in the manual it says that the gear box oil is only for inspection.

Why so many garage houses change that oil every 4000km? If in the manual says only to check?

Also in the owner manual there is no gear oil change instructions. It only says that it will use 10w40 oil.

Is the SAE 80 or ST90 any better? Will it last longer? Or it is best to use the 10w40 as printed in the manual?

What is your advice?

Thanks

Pedro Antunes

Mr. Peanut
13th July 2006, 02:56
Changing your gearbox oil every ~6000km is a good idea. It's only a tiny bit of oil anyway (~200ml) so its worth it to keep the transmission in check.

I'm sure a mechanic could point you in the right direction.

I used to have one of these. Be gentle with the centre stand, they bend easily.

Mr. Peanut
13th July 2006, 03:04
It's 3am in New Zealand...

Warren
25th July 2006, 13:30
Replace the oil every 4000 km, To test the level put the bike on the centre stand and remove the dipstick clean it and insert it (not sure if to be screwed in or not) and the level should be 1/2 to full. There is a bolt on the bottom to drain oil, also the oil filter and the filler hole (but you will need a funnel to get at it with an oil container)

Use the oil that is recommended in the manual. Special motorcycle oil is not needed as it does not have a wet clutch like normal bikes but a scooter CVT transmission.

russjt
8th December 2009, 21:37
Has anyone found a repair manual yet ? I dont know how many times Ive searched the net for a SJ / UC epicuro repair manual !:bash:

carver
23rd December 2009, 20:28
Does anyone know when is needed to change the transmission oil of the UC125 / SJ125 Suzuki Epicuro?

In the manual only says to inspect but gives no instructions how to do it.

Also I don't see any of the usual, outside, in and pouring of the transmission oil.

Any help might be helpfull.

Pedro Antunes

its easy, from memory their should be a bolt at the rear under the tranny.
To fill it i think their was another bolt more forward and toward the wheel

good luck, they are pretty shit