PDA

View Full Version : Short vid of 3 of us.

onearmedbandit
22nd February 2006, 19:27
Went out today with bren_chch on his Fireblade and another mate on an R1 with the intention of going to a private road to practise some basic stunts and capture it on film but it was fucking windy so we rode on through to Akaroa. Decent ride, really amazed at how well the thou handles. On the way back we decided to give it one more go however it was still quite windy. Couldn't leave with out doing something for the camera, so the three of us did some runs.

Download the vid from eriks post 2 down.

I slowed the vid down in certain places, added the audio and text.

The wind killed the day so I want to go out again when it's calm. We captured more of the vid on brens camea, especially some of his wheelies which were quite impressive.

Teflon
22nd February 2006, 19:45
Good vid, looking forward to seeing more.. good taste in music to.

erik
22nd February 2006, 20:11
Cool video. :niceone:
I was trying to see what you were doing with your left arm, but couldn't make it out in the vid.

I've recompressed the vid (using XviD and mp3 audio), hope you don't mind. It's still fairly high quality, it could be compressed further and also made smaller by using mono audio and cropping the black border out of the picture.

onearmedbandit
22nd February 2006, 21:13
Excellent, don't mind at all erik. I'm going to have to learn to use that program as I've just created a 4min vid of me at the track but it is 40mb, if I can reduce it further it will make it better for other users. Would allow me to increase the resolution as well. Cheers!

My left arm is tucked inside my leathers.

Sniper
22nd February 2006, 22:45
Good work there OAB, I need a bigger bike so I can join ya sometime.

**R1**
23rd February 2006, 10:26
bout time you guys started to learn some skills...

How is it the guy with one arm is better than the others??

Bren_chch
23rd February 2006, 18:08
Must be the excellent camera work that makes OAB look so good! ;)

flash
26th February 2006, 18:54
shit!!, never clicked the two together. top skills there OAB ;)

White trash
26th February 2006, 20:37
Very fucken cool.

I like lots. Nice skills on the 1K too, bit easier than the seven fiddy isn't it. Get your shit together and get your arses up here for April 8. You too Aaron, you guys'll fit in real well up here.

onearmedbandit
27th February 2006, 00:47
Thanks guys, amazing the difference between what it feels like and what it looks like. And with that info I think I now have the confidence to go further and hit the bp on this bike, we're going out for some more practise tomorrow night so hopefully I can get it mastered. Also trying to get the stoppies going as well, just spent the last three hours editing another clip with a couple of small stoppies in it, I'll post it up tomorrow.

Yeah WT the thou is a lot easier to ride then the 750 in almost every respect, don't know if I can make it up for your guys meet (although I'd love to) but I'll get some footage up so you can see our progress.

Bekki
27th February 2006, 01:44
Way cool! :doobey:

More!

kels
27th February 2006, 06:22
Very nice to see! Thanks heaps Guys for putting that clip together so we can get the pleasure of watching it!

**R1**
27th February 2006, 15:07
Very fucken cool.

I like lots. Nice skills on the 1K too, bit easier than the seven fiddy isn't it. Get your shit together and get your arses up here for April 8. You too Aaron, you guys'll fit in real well up here.would love to mate but i gots to wait for parts too get here...If they are here I will make every effort to get my sory ass up there..

larriken
27th February 2006, 18:59
Fucking A! Nice one guys! OAB, you're a sick man! Remember, collect up some vid footage and get it to me so you can appear in the next Chicks Dig Scars DVD!