PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Hells Angel’s investigated for “depression”

Bob
23rd February 2006, 01:24
Swedish authorities are investigating their local Hell’s Angels chapter for fraud, after police found 70% of its’ members were certified by the same doctor as depressed and were receiving state sickness benefits.

"It seems to be depressing being a member of this club," said Christer Nilsson, deputy head of the police's criminal investigation department.

skidz
23rd February 2006, 03:28
It seems like they now have a reason to be depressed.

scumdog
23rd February 2006, 12:32
If I was a registered broken-arse member of a bike club I'd be depressed too!!

I thought riding a bike was all about freedom, joy and a positive expectation of life.....??

Pixie
23rd February 2006, 14:07
I thought all swedes were depressed.
They invented SADD

mstriumph
23rd February 2006, 14:16
.. makes me depressed just READING about it .... :no:

Big Dave
23rd February 2006, 14:44
If I was a registered broken-arse member of a bike club I'd be depressed too!!

I thought riding a bike was all about freedom, joy and a positive expectation of life.....??

they wouldn't be just rorting the system then?

Jackrat
23rd February 2006, 18:14
they wouldn't be just rorting the system then?

Hell no,their a bit like ours ya' know.
Unemployed, but own two $30,000 hogs and a free hold house in riverhead:whistle:

Shit,now I'm depressed!!!

scumdog
23rd February 2006, 21:27
Hell no,their a bit like ours ya' know.
Unemployed, but own two $30,000 hogs and a free hold house in riverhead:whistle:

Shit,now I'm depressed!!!

Don't be, they're just losers, Losers, LOSERS - worse than that they're depressed LOSERS!!!

AND they live in a frozen non-biker-friendly Arctic wasteland, no wonder they're depressed!!

Swoop
24th February 2006, 07:48
With 6 months of complete darkness and then summer nights when it dosen't get fully dark at all...:Pokey:
Reminds me of a few nights in Finland:Pokey:

TONO
24th February 2006, 10:08
Swedish authorities are investigating their local Hell’s Angels chapter for fraud, after police found 70% of its’ members were certified by the same doctor as depressed and were receiving state sickness benefits.

"It seems to be depressing being a member of this club," said Christer Nilsson, deputy head of the police's criminal investigation department.

Maybe!::wait: just maybe its because they ride HD's:Oops: :bash:
:rofl: :rofl: