PDA

View Full Version : Minimoto meeting Akl

Qkchk
23rd February 2006, 16:58
See next post below for details...........

As per the thread;

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24845

If you guys want somewhere to hoon around and practise your knee-downs/wheelies/general stunts I have the perfect spot - cop free!

Qkchk
26th February 2006, 09:34
Meeting time and place

Weds night 1st March
Meeting at McDonalds Onehunga (Church Street) just a few doors down from Ericsson Stadium (see attached map)
Meet @ 7pm

Pitbikes, minimotos and street magics welcome.
There is a dirt riding section there as well for those who would rather eat dirt than tarmac. :crazy:

skidMark
26th February 2006, 17:26
ill be there.....:Punk:

Motoracer
26th February 2006, 22:45
If I can organise myself a bike, I'll come along for sure!

Qkchk
28th February 2006, 19:50
Speak now or forever hold your peace! Last chance folks, if hardly anyone turns up on Weds night I'm pulling the pin for future meetings. :brick:

Qkchk
28th February 2006, 19:51
ill be there.....:Punk:
Hopefully on the 'fun' bike this time eh?

skidMark
28th February 2006, 19:54
yes definately...

granma2
29th April 2006, 21:37
:first: Hi ya,
If only you had posted this on the nzmmrc.co.nz website. Im sure you would get a lot more response. My partner and i ride both pitbike dirt and Minimotard as well as pocketbikes.We are always on the look out for a decent place to ride. Had we seen your info we would have turned up for sure. We spoke to some guy a week or so ago who uses a wind cart and they are looking for a good spot too race as well.
We use the Mt Wgtn track but its only once a month, and its too long between races. Unless you want to travel to the middle of the north island, then you can do the nationals.We did go to Silverdale indoor, but its expensive and we get kicked off early if someone wants the karts.
Anyway, as its getting so dark so quickly at the moment, so can we still race there at night. Is it possible to do something on a Sunday afternoon?
Granma::niceone:

Bulldog
1st May 2006, 16:00
So when is the once a month Mount wellington event? I'd be keen as for that.

Bulldog
1st May 2006, 16:01
Also how about I try and organise another indoor go kart track? Like Henderson or East Tamaki etc? I'm sure if we get enough bods and we pay like a proper kart event then we should get the alotted time slot we desire. :scooter:

Buster
1st May 2006, 17:10
Also how about I try and organise another indoor go kart track? Like Henderson or East Tamaki etc? I'm sure if we get enough bods and we pay like a proper kart event then we should get the alotted time slot we desire. :scooter:
Im keen for that, If enough people are keen.

granma2
1st May 2006, 22:36
Hi guys
We have checked out the Henderson indoor track. It has a rather dangerous bridge in the middle of the track, so that is not an option. The Henderson outdoor kart track will not allow us on THEIR track, as we seem to be a threat to their sport. More kids ride minis as its a cheap fun sport. I dont know about the East Tamaki one. If someone knows what the cost is and when we could use it, Im sure the minimoto guys in Auckland would be there.Just have to post it on the nzmmrc site. The silverdale track costs $40 per bike (my partner and I have 2 bikes, so it not cheap.), and sometimes you get 1.5 hrs, sometimes you only get an hr. We could have up to 12 bikes there a night. As for Mt Wgtn, well that is usually posted on the nzmmrc sight. We sometimes share a Saturday with the bucket racers. Sat is a practice day and you dont need a licence. Its only a matter of contacting the track official and we can come along. The next meeting is the 20th May. If enough guys are interested I can organise for us to be there. You do need to have plastic or rubber covers on footpegs, plus knee,elbow guards and a helmet. I just wear kids skate knee pads.Cost is $20 per person, as many bikes as you like.Pitbikes are welcome too, no extra cost if you got a mini and pitty.Let me know what you want.
Granma.

Blinging
30th May 2006, 15:41
See next post below for details...........

As per the thread;

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24845

If you guys want somewhere to hoon around and practise your knee-downs/wheelies/general stunts I have the perfect spot - cop free!

Thats 2006 this year right ill be there

Blinging
30th May 2006, 15:51
Hi i live in Henderson and just got a bike when are the next races in auckland or something it will be my first time and need help putting performance parts on and stuff so i can come to next race event and grab a hand to help me as im only 13 years

Blinging
30th May 2006, 15:54
Hi i live in Henderson and just got a bike when are the next races in auckland or something it will be my first time and need help putting performance parts on and stuff so i can come to next race event and grab a hand to help me as im only 13 years

Blinging
30th May 2006, 15:58
Im keen for that, If enough people are keen.
try east tamaki im sure they will let you rent the track and i know a few peole who will keen

Blinging
30th May 2006, 16:05
try east tamaki they should let us go there at a cost but worth a try

Wellyman
30th May 2006, 20:11
try east tamaki they should let us go there at a cost but worth a try
Hey dude. this thread is ancient but anyway! you should come out to the meeting next weekend (not this weekend but the weekend after) the 10th their is a practice day out at mt welly. check out the other thread for more details but should be a good time.
WM

granma2
31st May 2006, 18:16
Hi Blinging,
Welcome to the racing fraternity.
We will be at Mt Wgtn on the 10th June all day.
It is a practice day, so you can happily use the track to hone your skills.
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by East Tamaki. Is it an indoor track, outdoor track or something else?

Granma