PDA

View Full Version : Intersting site

Ms Piggy
6th April 2004, 15:34
A Russian Biker & her story.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Angry Puppy
6th April 2004, 15:36
Already posted, but yes an interesting one.

Fazer Bloke

Big Dog
6th April 2004, 16:16
A little dramatic. The further you read on the more it seams posted purely for shock value.

Ms Piggy
6th April 2004, 16:39
Already posted, but yes an interesting one.

Fazer Bloke

:Oops: Sorry 'bout that.

Big Dog
6th April 2004, 17:35
:Oops: Sorry 'bout that.
All's well that ends well I missed it the first time round. :whistle:

Ms Piggy
6th April 2004, 17:38
All's well that ends well I missed it the first time round. :whistle:

Me too obviously :rolleyes: I thought it was quite good to make ya think about "how lucky we are" etc, etc.

moko
9th April 2004, 08:50
Made me think at least as I live within sight of Britains Nuclear Sub base.Every Monday morning at 11.30 we get the nuke panic siren tested and little books every 2 years about "what to do in case of a nuclear accident",one of our local schools is the only one in Europe with a nuclear warning siren built in.
Coincidentally I was phoned by a job agency today asking me if I was interested in a job as a "Reactor Cleaner",(No f***in way)most people that know me think I`ve got 2 heads already without it becoming reality.

Big Dog
13th April 2004, 18:23
"what to do in case of a nuclear accident".

Step 1 place your head between your legs.
Step 2 kiss your arse good bye.
Step 3 If you are still alive hedge your bets and pray to every god you ever heard of.
Step 4 Repeat steps one to three until the siren stops.

NB: if you hear the siren it is already to late to do anything useful, and you are to close to live long. :Pokey:

Hitcher
13th April 2004, 18:43
Made me think at least as I live within sight of Britains Nuclear Sub base.Every Monday morning at 11.30 we get the nuke panic siren tested and little books every 2 years about "what to do in case of a nuclear accident",one of our local schools is the only one in Europe with a nuclear warning siren built in.
Coincidentally I was phoned by a job agency today asking me if I was interested in a job as a "Reactor Cleaner",(No f***in way)most people that know me think I`ve got 2 heads already without it becoming reality.

After watching The Simpsons for years, it's hard to take seriously the business of running a nuclear power plant...