PDA

View Full Version : EZ detail brush

vs04
25th February 2006, 19:52
These brushes are made in the states,suppose to be good at cleaning those areas that you cant get to by other means,Does anybody know if their avaliable in NZ or is there something similar that does the same job.I,ve asked around at a few auto shops but knowbody seems to know much about them.:ride:

far queue
25th February 2006, 20:39
Got a pic? or a link to somewher we can see them?

skidMark
25th February 2006, 20:52
$2 shop get a pack of different size toothbrushes includes some really small ones

vs04
26th February 2006, 06:27
Got a pic? or a link to somewher we can see them?
www.bikedepot.net/ezbrush.html

DMNTD
26th February 2006, 07:12
...Does anybody know if their avaliable in NZ or is there something similar that does the same job...

Mate just look out for a babies "bottle brush". There are some out there that aren't too hard and will do a mint job
Here endith the lesson :hitcher:

Groins_NZ
26th February 2006, 07:28
I can see that would be quite useful for those hard to reach places.

Whats a baby brush look like?

Anything like the EZ Brush at Bunnings Warehouse?

DMNTD
26th February 2006, 07:32
I can see that would be quite useful for those hard to reach places.
Whats a baby brush look like? Anything like the EZ Brush at Bunnings Warehouse?

I looked at the link to the EZ Brush and they look pretty much the same to me.
S'pose it just comes down to quality/price really but you have answered the mans question...Bunnings Warehouse

far queue
26th February 2006, 09:00
Mate just look out for a babies "bottle brush". There are some out there that aren't too hard and will do a mint job
Here endith the lesson :hitcher:
Yep, a bottle brush is what you want, or ...

A toilet brush - one of the ones the looks like a bottle brush but bigger
A gun barrel cleaning brush

The photo shows a 2.5 inch bottle brush, fluffy shotgun brush, brass bristle shotgun brush, nylon bristle .22 brush. For the gun brushes you need to get the rod to screw them to as well.

Gun brushes from a gun shop of course, others from bunnings, briscoes, payless plastics etc.

Plenty of size options there for you.

Coyote
26th February 2006, 09:09
Be careful with a toilet brush. The tip of the wire holding the bristles can scratch. We use one to clean the dirtbikes and if you're careful they're really good

vs04
26th February 2006, 10:45
Plenty of good information,cheers guys.:Punk: