PDA

View Full Version : Hows it going down there?

whatton63
7th April 2004, 10:23
Just popped in to say hello, I hang about on the UK GS owners site (http://www.ukgser.com/forums/) normally but thought I might sample a few thoughts and ideas from elsewhere.

Hope you don't mind a few posts from the other side of the world.

Cheers,
Whatton63

White trash
7th April 2004, 10:27
It's cold and it's pissing down. Thanks for asking. :brick:

Welcome, Whatton63. Must be looking forward to another heat wave summer?

whatton63
7th April 2004, 10:35
Not sure about a heat wave, this is England!. But I am ready for some dry tarmac and lighter evenings. :sweatdrop

curious george
7th April 2004, 11:58
Thats a pretty picture. Where abouts? Reminds me of a place in Hawkes bay
Welcome to NZ, (virtually) :spudwave:

merv
7th April 2004, 12:52
Yeah Easter holiday is looming here so weather is bound to be wet but hey it will clear up soon as we are back at work next week. No worries it isn't that bad too often in NZ but in Wellington area we have had two crap summers in a row and hope they are behind us for a while.

Enjoy your summer.

Jackrat
7th April 2004, 15:18
Gidday mate,Yep the weather where I am like most of NZ at the moment is pretty crap.If it gets much worse I might tear my bike down an do some mod's Iv'e been planing for a while,That will give me about four months before the weather comes right and I have to have the bike up an running again.I was planning on riding to the bottem of the country this month but with the early snow down south I may just take my 4x4 instead.Stuff it,I never said I was tough anyway.
So what do ya' ride,where do ya' live an how's it going.
Cheers.

Oops,just looked at the photo,nice bike mate.

vifferman
7th April 2004, 15:22
Just popped in to say hello, I hang about on the UK GS owners site (http://www.ukgser.com/forums/) normally but thought I might sample a few thoughts and ideas from elsewhere.

Hope you don't mind a few posts from the other side of the world.

Cheers,
Whatton63

No, we don't mind at all, even if you are a Pom. Like me mum. I'm balancing it out by being on the UK Firestorm owners site. :laugh:
How come your picture isn't upside down, seeing as how you are on the bottom of the world?

Angry Puppy
7th April 2004, 16:03
Thats a pretty picture. Where abouts? Reminds me of a place in Hawkes bay
Welcome to NZ, (virtually) :spudwave:

Yes, a very pretty scene. reminds me of Ogston Resivoir in Derbyshire. :bleh:

Welcome mate. It's reasuring to know there is someone left in the UK! I think most of us are members of 'foreign' forums, so come on in, pull up a chair and pore yourslef a pint! :apint:

Fazer Bloke

moko
9th April 2004, 09:58
It's reasuring to know there is someone left in the UK!
Fazer Bloke

Plenty of people still here mate,Albanians,Iraqis,Portuguese,Koreans,Algerians .......e.t.c.,e.t.c.

Indiana_Jones
10th April 2004, 21:23
this is England!.

que "This Is England" by the Clash :bleh:

Welcome, join the party, I'm a little student who has a lame 150 :laugh:

What's that little dude in ur avater called again, he's one of Nick Parks thing's isn't he?

-Indy

P.S. I'm a brit too, but I've lived over 1/2 my life here in NZ, but Being English Is cool :banana:

magnum
16th April 2004, 23:24
hello and welcome.