PDA

View Full Version : Poms on Tour

Freebird
28th February 2006, 16:58
Hi all
My wife and I are now in Christchurch and we are meeting a fellow KBer in the New York Steak House at 7:30 if anyone else can make it come along and introduce your self I will have a small blue backpack on, the names Davey and the wifes Jo hope to meet more of you guy's on our travels :Punk:
Regards
Davey

wari
28th February 2006, 17:16
Eye-ll see what-eye :moon: can do .. :drinkup:

BEan in AUrcklind .. probbly wont ee much .. :sherlock:

EN-joy yurr steak ..

:spudwave:

Sniper
1st March 2006, 06:48
NIce to meet ya Davey. All the best for the rest of the tour. Sorry I didn't stay around to chat, I think that funny coloured car with the word "Police" took offence to the speed and stoppie. Had to go.

Deviant Esq
1st March 2006, 07:49
Was good to meet you Freebird and your partner, seemed like top notch folk to have a beer with! :drinkup:

As the only KBer who turned up on time, let me apologise and say that it's not always like KBers to turn up so late. But also thanks to the two who turned up on very short notice after I sent them text messages! :2thumbsup

Hope you enjoy your trip around New Zealand... if you're ever back in Christchurch on two wheels, drop me a line, we'll go for a ride. Take care!

Sniper
1st March 2006, 08:21
I'll turn up when I feel like it....... Time and tide wait for no man...... :laugh:

Freebird
1st March 2006, 14:33
Thanks guys it was great to meet and put faces to names, if I get back round Christchurch way we will have to do it again.
Regards
Davey & Jo

SpeedyGirl
1st March 2006, 15:04
Great to meet you both, sorry I could not stay longer :crybaby: keep us informed on where you decide to settle here :)

far queue
1st March 2006, 18:31
As the only KBer who turned up on time, let me apologise and say that it's not always like KBers to turn up so late. But also thanks to the two who turned up on very short notice after I sent them text messages! :2thumbsup
What do you expect with an hour and a half's notice - I only just came across this thread now.

Biff
7th March 2006, 12:35
Bollox - I missed yet another excuse for some beers.

Sorry to have missed you mate. Nice choice in bikes by the way.

miSTa
7th March 2006, 20:55
Bollox - I missed yet another excuse for some beers.

+1 on that, not sure how I kissed this thread :doh:

Nice choice in bikes by the way.

If you like second best :msn-wink:

Biff
9th March 2006, 16:20
If you like second best :msn-wink:

Please re-arrange the following saying - Biscuits Arse.