PDA

View Full Version : me new baby

Cajun
8th April 2004, 12:57
Pick up the new baby at 4pm its getting rego/warrent/vin and a final check over before i pick it up.

but i look outside and swear at the damn weather, i donno take it out and get all dirty over the weekend )c:<

ahhh well weekend gives me a change to change a few things, remove all stickers/refelectors, look get the number plater holder braket design made up,

curious george
8th April 2004, 13:05
Well, don't just talk about it, give us a picture dammit! At least tell what it is..
Me? Jealous? Noooooo...... :yes:

Cajun
8th April 2004, 13:35
look at my nick its an 04 gsxr600 yellow/black (c:<

no pics yet. i will have some this weekend tho. i take one of me with my yellow/black leathers. no yellow helmet it sill needs to be painted, and my gloves are about 4 weeks ago they don't bring r-jay yellow/black gloves but i am getting an pair ordeerd

Hitcher
8th April 2004, 13:38
look at my nick its an 04 gsxr600 yellow/black (c:<

no pics yet. i will have some this weekend tho. i take one of me with my yellow/black leathers. no yellow helmet it sill needs to be painted, and my gloves are about 4 weeks ago they don't bring r-jay yellow/black gloves but i am getting an pair ordeerd

Awww!! It's got its Dad's nose...

Cajun
8th April 2004, 13:50
Wife must been sleeping around cause my nose arn't that sexy. not by a long shot.

haha

:Punk:

750Y
8th April 2004, 16:19
great news, congrats. have fun.

Motoracer
8th April 2004, 16:24
Awesome!! Now all you need to do is run it in during easter and then get ready to blast on it on the 23rd @ Pukie!

Wenier
8th April 2004, 16:35
Congrats on the new bike have fun dont do anything any of us wouldnt do :)

Cajun
9th April 2004, 08:01
Have to wait and see what the weather does, depends if i run enough kms up on it this easter, donno weather i wanna take a brand new bike to a track day tho.

wari
9th April 2004, 08:09
Lucky barstardos ... :kick:

Congrats all the same ... :wavey: