PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Kids!!!

duckman
8th April 2004, 16:28
Pensioner charged regarding theft of 91-year-old's scooter

08.04.2004 3.01 pm

An 81-year-old Levin man has been charged with receiving stolen property after a mobility scooter was stolen from another pensioner for the second time this year.

They were recovered after police were told that a group of teenagers were using them as stockcars, bashing into one another.

Aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaahhahaha *breathe, breathe* :laugh:

Wenier
8th April 2004, 16:33
That is funny but. I was in palmerston north this last weekend for a trackday at manfield and heading back to a mates flat up there for tea we saw a old guy on a mobility scooter lane split cars at a traffic light and almost run the light and then hold the traffic up a fair way down the road due to him drivin his mobility scooter on the road???? :laugh: definitly breathe!!

duckman
8th April 2004, 16:39
That is funny but. I was in palmerston north this last weekend for a trackday at manfield and heading back to a mates flat up there for tea we saw a old guy on a mobility scooter lane split cars at a traffic light and almost run the light and then hold the traffic up a fair way down the road due to him drivin his mobility scooter on the road???? :laugh: definitly breathe!!

:laugh: Lane splitting in a mobility scooter :laugh: Oh God I think I'm going burst something.... haahahahahahaa :laugh:

Motu
8th April 2004, 16:41
We got a guy around here who absolutly flys around on his scoot - must have it chipped....he's always holding a Woody too,any time of day.Banned from driving for life,still a danger on 4 wheels.

Wenier
8th April 2004, 17:04
lol this is funny shit :)

Two Smoker
8th April 2004, 18:45
SOmebody needs to "borrow" a mobility scooter on the 23rd of april...... and race it round pukekohe....... now tht would be funny:laugh: .............

georgedubyabush
8th April 2004, 22:18
Like Len Perry at 90 years of age in 2002?

Skyryder
8th April 2004, 22:25
Now there's an idea. Weld up two bikes together as in an outrigger with a wheelchair in the middle. One throttle two engines four wheels and a cripple...........ah ............yes .............mayhem.

Skyryder