PDA

View Full Version : Online practical test bookings

Drum
3rd March 2006, 23:32
For those that havn't discovered it yet, you can now book your practical license test rides online at:

https://transact.landtransport.govt.nz/transactions/LicenceTestBooking/entry.aspx

Enter your license number and it knows which tests you are eligible to sit. You can even select the testing centre and booking time. Good stuff.

Nicksta
4th March 2006, 21:36
Yes, it is wonderful isant it... you can also call an 0800 number and pay with your credit card too.... only down side is you will have to show up to your test at least 45 mins early to get the paper work done at the testing station.. i went for my restricted today, booked over the phone, went in to do paper work early... ended up taking 30 mins in all.... so please allow lots of time :)

Back Fire
4th March 2006, 21:47
Yes, it is wonderful isant it... you can also call an 0800 number and pay with your credit card too.... only down side is you will have to show up to your test at least 45 mins early to get the paper work done at the testing station.. i went for my restricted today, booked over the phone, went in to do paper work early... ended up taking 30 mins in all.... so please allow lots of time :)

AHEM!!! how does 11:46 - 12:45 turn into 30 mins? :thud:

Nicksta
9th March 2006, 21:59
AHEM!!! how does 11:46 - 12:45 turn into 30 mins? :thud:

LOL... the booking was quick...said nothing about the test day processing the paperwork at the AA tho.... ;)

Blairos
9th March 2006, 22:40
I had a look to test the LTSA web site a couple of days ago - it was onto it from the perspective of the earliest date I could book for my restricted test - but it didnt seem to have all the places I could sit the test, available online - I guess this comes down to being a fairly new feature...

Hopefully they will continue their good work here and progressively add these over time :-)

Still - nothing wrong with a phone call and a credit card should this be required eh?