PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP NEEDED

Two Smoker
9th April 2004, 14:08
Milky is about to aquire a ZXR-400, what he and i need to know is: how much does it cost for minor plastic welding, and a basic tune up (carb balancing and timing) as well as a basic service?????

If someone could reply with these details in the next few hours it would be greatly appreciated :niceone:

Cheers Guys and Girls :niceone:

Firefight
9th April 2004, 15:38
Milky is about to aquire a ZXR-400, what he and i need to know is: how much does it cost for minor plastic welding, and a basic tune up (carb balancing and timing) as well as a basic service?????

If someone could reply with these details in the next few hours it would be greatly appreciated :niceone:

Cheers Guys and Girls :niceone:

I payed a guy in Pukekohe about NZ$30.00 for some plastic welding on a moto X bike last year,, saved me having to get a hole new guard, sorry can,t help re the tune costs. :crazy:

Firefight.

Milky
9th April 2004, 16:57
I payed a guy in Pukekohe about NZ$30.00 for some plastic welding on a moto X bike last year,, saved me having to get a hole new guard, sorry can,t help re the tune costs. :crazy:

Firefight.

How large was the spot of plastic welding that you had done? this bike has two bits which could be done, one a seperate piece that needs reattaching - maybe 15cm total seam length, and two small cracks about the same length, but they aren't major structurally or visually.

thanks heaps

Firefight
10th April 2004, 07:43
How large was the spot of plastic welding that you had done? this bike has two bits which could be done, one a seperate piece that needs reattaching - maybe 15cm total seam length, and two small cracks about the same length, but they aren't major structurally or visually.

thanks heaps

From memory I think My crack was about 100 mm long

I guess there would be someone out you way that can fix cracks , if not let me know and I will ask our local crack fixer how much he thinks your job should cost.

Firefight. :crazy: