PDA

View Full Version : I need some gloves!

MrMelon
10th April 2004, 10:26
Anyone got a cheap/free pair of old medium/large gloves I could grab? (or even just a right hand one!)

My right glove fell out of my helmet while I was at the airport this morning, and I really can't afford $100 for a new pair of gloves at the moment :(

Antallica
10th April 2004, 10:36
$15 gloves at Farmers anyone? :bleh:

Two Smoker
10th April 2004, 10:57
im sure you could pick up some thin gloves for like $40, ive seen them at AMPS for that.... but then find a bike shop thats open this weekend..........

MacD
10th April 2004, 12:30
Holeshot and Cyclespot are open today (Saturday) and pretty busy, but as they're both in Auckland that doesn't help MrMelon much! :P

Coleman's and Haldane's are closed so didn't get any money from me today! :eek:

MrMelon
10th April 2004, 14:51
Well I filed a lost property claim at the airport, so hopefully someone'll hand the glove in by the end of the day :/

If not I spose i'll be saving up a few weeks for some more gloves :(

Firefight
10th April 2004, 14:56
Well I filed a lost property claim at the airport, so hopefully someone'll hand the glove in by the end of the day :/

If not I spose i'll be saving up a few weeks for some more gloves :(

If you don't get sorted by Tuesday, let me know, I have a few spare pairs, would be happy to give you a pair, you pay the freight cost ?

F/F

MrMelon
10th April 2004, 15:46
That'd be wicked :D
I'll let you know if the airport doesn't manage to track down my glove.

Thanks.

matthewt
10th April 2004, 18:29
MrMelon I've got a pair of Teknic violator2 gloves (black/yellow with carbon bits) if you want them. Medium size and in good condition, nothing wrong with them I just haven't used them in ages and can't see that I will.

PM or email me if you want them.

erik
10th April 2004, 19:26
I've got a pair of Teknic violator2 gloves

:Pokey:
Who thinks up these names?

wkid_one
10th April 2004, 19:58
:Pokey:
Who thinks up these names?
Yup - Sounds like something Bert Potter would wear.

6Chris6
10th April 2004, 20:25
Yup - Sounds like something Bert Potter would wear.
Or a certain league player that was in the headlines a while ago

Marknz
10th April 2004, 20:32
Anyone got a cheap/free pair of old medium/large gloves I could grab? (or even just a right hand one!)
(

I can lend you a pair of Aplinestars GP Plus till you can afford to buy some new ones. I'm in Churton Park.

Comes with the usual proviso though... you lose/wreck 'em, you replace 'em. And they're AU$269.00 a pair!

munter
11th April 2004, 09:23
You are having a run of bad luck MrMelon....

LB
11th April 2004, 18:16
MrM: I've got a right-hand one spare, I found it on the street a few months ago. If you don't take up any other offers it's yours - email me at work if you want it, I'm back at work Tues.

MrMelon
11th April 2004, 20:46
I've been sorted now, cheers everyone for the offers! :D

madandy
14th April 2004, 19:04
I'm looking for a better pair of gloves( my Darbi's have done too many winters now) for the winter and noticed a couple of you offered some good gloves there a few days ago...I need V.warm, water resistant gloves that offer top protection so if anybody wants to sell their spare pair of gloves I'd appreciate you letting me know. I will pay good cash if you'd care to sell.
Thanks, Andy.