PDA

View Full Version : Another practice day,

GIXser
6th March 2006, 09:59
Had a chat to LB,,, about this up and coming weekend, either 11 th or 12 th, for another practice day/ i figure we need to change venue, (and probably keep changing it) , let me know who is either keen for saturday or sunday,(again late morning) and we'll set something up,,:2thumbsup

loosebruce
6th March 2006, 12:13
Yo eddy yea i should be free either Sat or Sun, won't be able to confirm till later on in the week though, the other half might have an issue with one day or another.
But keen to carry on I left off for sure. Bring on the 8th which in theory is still just another practice day rather than a "show" still can't hurt to have some cool shit to practice though. :headbang:

texmo
6th March 2006, 14:54
I am really keen to join in on my scooter if you guys are down with that.

DEATH_INC.
6th March 2006, 18:29
I'll come too, if I'm allowed :(

GIXser
6th March 2006, 19:19
I'll come too, if I'm allowed :(
I take it you mean "allowed by your better half," cos as far as im concerned,("and ive seen you pull a few wheelies") your'e a bloody legend---you can show all of us a few pointers--:done:
Ps im sure LB and MR will agree with me--

Motoracer
6th March 2006, 20:35
I take it you mean "allowed by your better half," cos as far as im concerned,("and ive seen you pull a few wheelies") your'e a bloody legend---you can show all of us a few pointers--:done:
Ps im sure LB and MR will agree with me--

Yea man, Death Inc is the best I have seen so far. I am not saying it just cause everyone else says that but fuck that guy can wheelie and I have seen some pretty impressive wheelies from other people in my time...

loosebruce
7th March 2006, 08:29
Yea Deaths pretty handy alright, shame he's so old, it's all downhill from here mate :dodge:

Well after last nights little effort i managed to blow a fkn fork seal again, so i'll have to fix that on Saturday, and while i have the forks out i might as well attack the head bearings which are showing the abuse, so i really dont know if i'll be out on Sunday, i'd love to but will have to see how it goes, fingers crossed.

GIXser
7th March 2006, 09:00
Yea Deaths pretty handy alright, shame he's so old, it's all downhill from here mate :dodge:

Well after last nights little effort i managed to blow a fkn fork seal again, so i'll have to fix that on Saturday, and while i have the forks out i might as well attack the head bearings which are showing the abuse, so i really dont know if i'll be out on Sunday, i'd love to but will have to see how it goes, fingers crossed.

Yeah Bummer man, see if ya can get it fixed on sat,, be good to have ya there,, and go easy on the "old" ,," i remember my twenties" vaguely-----heheheheh:yes: .. (let me know if ya want ahand changing those seals)

aff-man
7th March 2006, 10:02
Well I only have $10 to my name , hence not coimg out last night...

If my student allowance money comes in I might be able to come out for a few hours..... I think a more remote place is in order though?

My gf said we should maybe find an old road nobody uses and then try clear it with the cops... just so they don't hassel us.

Doubt it'll work but she is an eternal optamist and it's just an idea.

Fishy
7th March 2006, 10:08
Can't make this one either, heading to Coromandel for the Colville Connection mountain bike race and a bit of fishing.

GIXser
7th March 2006, 10:29
Well I only have $10 to my name , hence not coimg out last night...

If my student allowance money comes in I might be able to come out for a few hours..... I think a more remote place is in order though?

My gf said we should maybe find an old road nobody uses and then try clear it with the cops... just so they don't hassel us.

Doubt it'll work but she is an eternal optamist and it's just an idea.

yeah i thought about that (with the cops) but then "they cant make that call"
it would have to go to the top brass, and they are gonna say No-- because if they let this go-- others will follow, if you get the drift,probably better if there is a cop out there that wants to join us with his bike---

i have a place in mind i havent been there yet , so im gonna check it out, its a little way out, ( 15 min) but it looks like a safe place, and no residential)-- let me know your thoughts everyone--:blip:

loosebruce
7th March 2006, 11:53
My thoughts would be to edit the street names out of the post, as there are a few of our buddys in blue on here, what better way to fill quota than nailing a group of us with dangerous driving charges lol.

GIXser
7th March 2006, 11:56
My thoughts would be to edit the street names out of the post, as there are a few of our buddys in blue on here, what better way to fill quota than nailing a group of us with dangerous driving charges lol.

done" if anyone wants to know where i have in mind,, PM me and i'll let ya know--:niceone:

loosebruce
9th March 2006, 15:18
This weekend aint looking to shit hot for me, looks like i'm setting the GSXR up for race use, plus i wont' have enough time to fix the forks this weekend, looks as if the next ride for me will be the taupo trackday at the end of teh month, hopefully with a GSXR in race tirm.

texmo
9th March 2006, 16:13
This weekend aint looking to shit hot for me, looks like i'm setting the GSXR up for race use, plus i wont' have enough time to fix the forks this weekend, looks as if the next ride for me will be the taupo trackday at the end of teh month, hopefully with a GSXR in race tirm.
Sorry, why cant you bring the gixxer in race trim?

ukbandit
9th March 2006, 17:43
Had a chat to LB,,, about this up and coming weekend, either 11 th or 12 th, for another practice day/ i figure we need to change venue, (and probably keep changing it) , let me know who is either keen for saturday or sunday,(again late morning) and we'll set something up,,:2thumbsup

hey GIX cant make sunday got a training session out on the boat for 6 hrs, taking the bike into shop for a adjustment sat morn 9am after that if the weathers good dont mind going out to play for a while good set of pics you posted see ya

GIXser
9th March 2006, 20:27
hey GIX cant make sunday got a training session with the coastguard out on the boat for 6 hrs, taking the bike into shop for a adjustment sat morn 9am after that if the weathers good dont mind going out to play for a while good set of pics you posted see ya

thats cool Uk, we'll catch up next time--take care out on the water--

GIXser
9th March 2006, 20:38
OOPS, it looks like its gonna be slim pickings this weekend, what i might do is go for a ride,and check out suitable places for the next few weekends ---

aff-man
9th March 2006, 22:15
Good idea... I have even less cash to my name this weekend due to a studylink screwup so i"m out....

Catch ya on the next one.

loosebruce
10th March 2006, 11:27
Yea that might be an idea ed, i should be sweet for next weekend 19th?, are you gonna come to the track on the 24th? Have to see how the week progress's, but bring the track day on.

texmo
10th March 2006, 12:11
Yea that might be an idea ed, i should be sweet for next weekend 19th?, are you gonna come to the track on the 24th? Have to see how the week progress's, but bring the track day on.
NEH! the 19th is bucket racing.

GIXser
10th March 2006, 15:14

mate would love to,, just have to see how next week pans out to be honest, have a shitload on my plate-- hopefully there will still be a spot for me-- will keep ya updated
cheers

larriken
10th March 2006, 16:19
Don't forget to take a vid cam guys! You know I need some top footage for Chicks Dig Scars 2! :Punk:

aff-man
10th March 2006, 16:49
Don't forget to take a vid cam guys! You know I need some top footage for Chicks Dig Scars 2! :Punk:

We got some video footage from the other day... It is getting compiled as we speak and I might mod it when it is released.

Motoracer
10th March 2006, 17:11

Can I get in with my scooter stunt vids Mr? :spudbn:

ukbandit
10th March 2006, 21:54
We got some video footage from the other day... It is getting compiled as we speak and I might mod it when it is released. got it sussed saved it in mpeg2 no sound done it in mpeg1 glory be it sounded like angels singing in me ears will do another copy for you aff-man and you can have both. see pm call, if done you will get see ya :apumpin:

larriken
11th March 2006, 23:12
Any bikes, scooters, trikes, I am very easy. As long as it's entertaining! Number two will be bigger and better than number one by a long shot!

loosebruce
12th March 2006, 12:45
I am very easy. !

You might wanna edit that before Cowpoos sees that mate, the rappa ain't that far away from you Andy.

aff-man
12th March 2006, 17:06
You might wanna edit that before Cowpoos sees that mate, the rappa ain't that far away from you Andy.

I don't think anywhere in NZ is far away enough :dodge:

larriken
12th March 2006, 17:25

mmm, I'm shifting, sorry, no forwarding addie...................:wacko: