PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

magnum
11th April 2004, 09:34
hi,just joined from word of mouth.site looks really good,glad to see a kiwi site for kiwis.have always had bikes bar 3or4 years off but have recently bought a decent[modern] road bike and love it.3 track dayz have improved my riding heaps in the last 6 months.first kawasaki ive owned and it goes like a cut cat.luv the site and keep it upright,steve.go green!!! :kick:

Two Smoker
11th April 2004, 09:41
Welcome to the site steve :niceone: Are you coming to the bikes only day on the 23rd of April???? Alot of people from this site will be there :yes: (including me if my bike is ready:rolleyes: )

6Chris6
11th April 2004, 10:51
hi,just joined from word of mouth.site looks really good,glad to see a kiwi site for kiwis.have always had bikes bar 3or4 years off but have recently bought a decent[modern] road bike and love it.3 track dayz have improved my riding heaps in the last 6 months.first kawasaki ive owned and it goes like a cut cat.luv the site and keep it upright,steve.go green!!! :kick:
Welcome Steve.
Can't say enough good things about this site, you'll love it.
Oh yeah... Nice bike by the way :D

Ms Piggy
11th April 2004, 10:57
Come on in and make yourself at home Steve! Lotsa friendly, helpful, genuine people here! I think this must where all the good guys & gals hang out when they're not out riding. :niceone:

FROSTY
11th April 2004, 11:37
seeems so far some pretty decent people. Im wondering just how many of ya I've already met in real life -On bike runs and so fourth.

Firefight
11th April 2004, 12:01
hey steve, welcome, sure you will enjoy this site, lot of fun, bullshit, valuable info, and heaps more..used to live in to Tokoroa many years ago, I get down there now and again, I'll give you a call next time Iám down that way.

Firefight. :crazy:

Zed
11th April 2004, 13:19
Hi Steve & welcome,

Looking forward to hearing more about your escapades on two wheels! :cool:

Zed (ex Zx-6R man)

magnum
11th April 2004, 15:21
will try to make the 23rd april track day.my frt brakes need some tlc first,hopefully will get sorted this week.

Antallica
11th April 2004, 15:41
Hmm, Paintball match or travel to Puke :brick:

Marknz
11th April 2004, 20:24
G'day Steve, and welcome to our world :cool:

Hitcher
11th April 2004, 21:20
Welcome Steve. Gotta love those Kawasakis!

scroter
14th April 2004, 15:01
Hey stifler. scotty here. hows the brakes coming on. My bikes good not sure about the tyres but it goes good and i havent even finished running it in yet.
must be just about time for another trip round the manawahes aye. catcha
many happy suzukis to ya :bash:

pete376403
14th April 2004, 15:30
Come on in and make yourself at home Steve! Lotsa friendly, helpful, genuine people here! I think this must where all the good guys & gals hang out when they're not out riding. :niceone:

More like, when they're supposed to be working <_<

White trash
14th April 2004, 15:35
Too true, too true.

vifferman
14th April 2004, 15:39

Hey - I resemble that remark! :laugh:

magnum
16th April 2004, 23:07
hey scroter what you doing on here? arent you normally to busy fixing your spuzuki to do anything else? :finger: