PDA

View Full Version : rides

bikerboy
11th April 2004, 17:16
Hey guys, for those of us that don't check the site regularly it would be nice if you could use dates when posting rides.

Something that says "ride tomorrow" gets a guy, or gal, excited only to check the posting date ( and sometimes I have forgotten to do that) to discover" tomorrow" was yesterday. :argh:

Thanks. :laugh:

Zed
11th April 2004, 17:41
Hey guys, for those of us that don't check the site regularly it would be nice if you could use dates when posting rides.

Something that says "ride tomorrow" gets a guy, or gal, excited only to check the posting date ( and sometimes I have forgotten to do that) to discover" tomorrow" was yesterday. :argh:

Thanks. :laugh:Fair enuf! That brings to mind an often debated question- If I post a thread on Wednesday stating that there is a ride next Saturday, am I referring to the next actual Saturday in 3 days time or the following Saturday of next week? :sly:

Zed

Hitcher
11th April 2004, 21:25
Fair enuf! That brings to mind an often debated question- If I post a thread on Wednesday stating that there is a ride next Saturday, am I referring to the next actual Saturday in 3 days time or the following Saturday of next week? :sly:

Zed

Confused? So am I!
Genesis 40:12 "This is what it means," Joseph said. "The three baskets are three days."