PDA

View Full Version : Learn 2 dive

APPLE
8th March 2006, 17:52
me'n roosta wanna take up diving man?dont know shit about it Aye,roosta had a play last weeknd up north,and hes hooked?and i've always had a thing 4 crays man,so we gonna do it aye..........is anyone Qualified in this area?give us INFO''like right now?

idb
8th March 2006, 17:55
me'n roosta wanna take up diving man?dont know shit about it Aye,roosta had a play last weeknd up north,and hes hooked?and i've always had a thing 4 crays man,so we gonna do it aye..........is anyone Qualified in area?give us INFO''like right now?
Get thee to a dive shop & they'll direct you to the right people

enigma51
8th March 2006, 17:57
Yeah mhan try Dive HQ

Sniper
8th March 2006, 17:59
They can also do side classes on teaching you how to spell

enigma51
8th March 2006, 18:00

spell police today sniper ?:hitcher:

GR81
8th March 2006, 18:03
i did my dive cert through DiveHQ in chch... they used the PADI system and it was mint :msn-wink:

APPLE
8th March 2006, 18:04
yeh not reely into spilling a snipper?jus divn.

enigma51
8th March 2006, 18:05
yeh not reely into spilling aye.jus divn?

:lol: :Pokey:

bugjuice
8th March 2006, 18:12
the gf and i have done a dive session at the New Lynn Dive HQ (they do a free trial session - I've done 3!! shhhh....) and a couple of weeks ago, we both did a shark dive at Kelly Tarltons - the best thing ever!!

In the morning, we were taught some things and had a dive in the fish tank and the afternoon, we went in the shark tank.. 'kin awesome experience if anyone ever thought about doing something like that - bloody do it!!

We're wanting to get our cert, but it's just getting the spare mula for it..

enigma51
8th March 2006, 18:15
Do a few years on a oil rig that will sort your diving desires out!

bladez
8th March 2006, 18:19
well it is fun got my certs 2 yrs ago need 2 do 3 more days to get instructer cert but you will have fun choose ya dive shop good as there are some bad ones out there and the easy way to get crays is off a boat. need any advise on things about diving just ask and they will bend over 4 ya :cool:

MacD
8th March 2006, 18:21
DiveHQ is fine but a bit corporate, go and talk to the people at Orakei Dive (http://www.orakeidive.co.nz/)or Stirlings Dive Shop (http://www.stirlingsdive.co.nz/)as well.

We did a shark dive in the Melbourne Aquarium a few years ago and it was a great experience (that's not us in the pics - I was outside looking in at that stage!)

Sniper
8th March 2006, 18:55
yeh not reely into spilling a snipper?jus divn.

Spoon broken?

I have a dive instructors qualification through Padi. Its worth going padi.

APPLE
8th March 2006, 21:00
cheers on the info'' everyone,Dive HQ and PADI,will here from me tomorrow...thanks''nice pics macD''

ajturbo
8th March 2006, 21:21
there are a couple of nice chicks on this sight from up your way that are/were dive masters......
but the important thing is to have fun, mud boy and me both did ssc (or something like that) and that was orsome!!:spudbn:

Drum
8th March 2006, 21:24
I love diving, but IMO it is pretty shit compared to riding!

Shadows
8th March 2006, 23:04
Let her tell you what she likes. Follow her instructions to the letter. Hopefully if she has the patience you'll become an expert diver in very little time. As for the crustacea, I hear you can get an ointment for that.