PDA

View Full Version : Difference between me and Loosebruce...

Motoracer
9th March 2006, 20:58
...is that, I make this shit look good! (Ha ha stole your own words for your demise :devil2:).

Texmo took my bike for a ride and I got his scoot yesterday. Then after riding it home last night, I couldn't belive how much fun this thing was! Racing WRXs on the motor way, trying to pull wheelies off the lights etc...

So I asked him if I could keep the scoot for 1 more day... Late last night I was going all around the place trying to practice some wheelies... It started raining but oh well, it wouldn't have stopped Loosebruce so it wasn't going to stop me either...

Then today, I knocked off work early and went to my favourate carpark to do some serious wheelie practices. After about 30-45 mins of fooling around, this is what I came up with.

Thanks for letting me borrow your scoot again Tex!! I had shit loads of fun today! (and some last night). :scooter: :rockon:

SwanTiger
9th March 2006, 21:14
Awesome videos.

Texmo got the learn aye!

GIXser
9th March 2006, 21:22
...is that, I make this shit look good! (Ha ha stole your own words for your demise :devil2:).

Texmo took my bike for a ride and I got his scoot yesterday. Then after riding it home last night, I couldn't belive how much fun this thing was! Racing WRXs on the motor way, trying to pull wheelies off the lights etc...

So I asked him if I could keep the scoot for 1 more day... Late last night I was going all around the place trying to practice some wheelies... It started raining but oh well, it wouldn't have stopped Loosebruce so it wasn't going to stop me either...

Then today, I knocked off work early and went to my favourate carpark to do some serious wheelie practices. After about 30-45 mins of fooling around, this is what I came up with.

Thanks for letting me borrow your scoot again Tex!! I had shit loads of fun today! (and some last night). :scooter: :rockon:

F#&KINN good shit MOTO'' givin LB a piece of his own medicine"(im gonna stir this pot as much as possible) LB has some catching up to do--:psst:
keep it up--

(like to see ya wear a lid though):2thumbsup

texmo
10th March 2006, 00:25
O well looks like I have to go out and pratice some more... sounds like you got it after just spending 30mins straight on it. thanks for lending me the cbr man.

erik
10th March 2006, 03:23
:laugh: cool :niceone:

saul
10th March 2006, 06:06
Very nice:sunny:

What does the front feel like when you put it down? Be a bit of a bang I would think

loosebruce
10th March 2006, 07:49
LOL mint shit bro :killingme looking good indeed, love the helmet too haha.

Tex can i borrow your scooter?

Fishy
10th March 2006, 07:55
Farken good shit MR, looks like a good laugh!. Good stuff!.

enigma51
10th March 2006, 08:05
Thats fucking funny!

Tex can I borrow your scooter as well. You can setup booking system!

bugjuice
10th March 2006, 08:43
lamo.. wicked

DemonWolf
10th March 2006, 10:25
bahahaa... looks like fun!

Sniper
10th March 2006, 10:36
Choice, Tex, can I borrow the scooter too?

dss3
10th March 2006, 11:54
... Cool Difference between me and Loosebruce...

About 65kg? :laugh:

texmo
10th March 2006, 12:10
Anyone can borrow me scootah, as long as I get a bike that I wouldnt mind being seen on to ride around.

HDTboy
10th March 2006, 12:47
About 65kg? :laugh:
And different skin tone, slightly different height, and number of bikes

Motoracer
10th March 2006, 17:19
And different skin tone, slightly different height, and number of bikes

You forgot my dashing good looks! :cool:

P.S. Yea, some of the wheelie landings ended up being a bit like dropping a sack of potatoes on the ground but overall, they were alright.

HDTboy
11th March 2006, 11:15
Didn't want to seem too "cowboy" buddy

sAsLEX
11th March 2006, 11:20
P.S. Yea, some of the wheelie landings ended up being a bit like dropping a sack of potatoes on the ground

What about the other vid you have at that carpark? was it a cortina or something??

Buster
11th March 2006, 11:24
Wicked vids man, you got some skills!!! :2thumbsup

Motoracer
12th March 2006, 16:50
What about the other vid you have at that carpark? was it a cortina or something??

Wait till my next project of stunting on 4 wheels again. It'll involve a lot of mathamatical and physics calculations for the preping. Once I go through with it, it should be good for some quality kodak moments.

I'm looking for a bomb car (preferably 4 door sedan) for $ 100-200 just for this stunt so if anyone see's one for sale, let me know. :niceone:

aff-man
12th March 2006, 17:04
Wait till my next project of stunting on 4 wheels again. It'll involve a lot of mathamatical and physics calculations for the preping. Once I go through with it, it should be good for some quality kodak moments.

I'm looking for a bomb car (preferably 4 door sedan) for $ 100-200 just for this stunt so if anyone see's one for sale, let me know. :niceone:

Give me the calcs I worked out some crazy shit about jumping bikes in my first year..... Crazy how minor changes can make all th difference...

Weighting the back down would be better for a more horizontal landing hahahah

erik
12th March 2006, 21:23

If you do go through with it, please pm me, it would be cool to watch...

Firefight
12th March 2006, 21:25
If you do go through with it, please pm me, it would be cool to watch...

yep, if it's as good as the flying cortina, I would want to see it.

F/F:lol:

texmo
12th March 2006, 22:07
yep, if it's as good as the flying cortina, I would want to see it.

F/F:lol:
Flying cortina? tell me more.

sAsLEX
12th March 2006, 22:18

ahh young KBer one needs to have attended the innugrual KB rally to have seen the video of this

aff-man
12th March 2006, 22:32
ahh young KBer one needs to have attended the innugrual KB rally to have seen the video of this

And what a video it was... Have yet to see one that is better :first:

Firefight
12th March 2006, 23:27

you got see the vid man, :corn:
this guy is unreal

well worth the wait:not:

he was just here at work a few mins ago,

ask him next time you see him:rofl:

F/F

Motoracer
13th March 2006, 00:09

Go to this link bro http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=491507&postcount=8 The vid for it is in a Video casett (sp).

P.S. I'll PM you guys the details when I actually am closer to having everthing organised.

GIXser
13th March 2006, 10:14

Hey MR
i bought a new Lamborghine a few weeks ago, but decided i dont like the colour-- you can have it for $ 385000-- sorry its only a 2 door (its fuckin yellow as well) :yeah: let me know as soon as, as im putting it on trade me today for a $1 reserve"

bugjuice
13th March 2006, 10:38
holy shit.. that looks like fun

tell me when you're gonna have another go, and we'll set you up proper with some cams and I'll edit it too :niceone:

kiwifruit
13th March 2006, 17:18
great pics, thanks 4 sharing :D

NodMan
17th March 2006, 15:48

I can see the next Tui ad...Motoracer can LAND anything...Yeah Right

good vid...just not in my Ferrari mate...hang loose mate

sAsLEX
17th March 2006, 16:53
..just not in my Ferrari mate...

westie with a touch of "beer" googles wrt to his vehicle