PDA

View Full Version : New Ride

monica
11th March 2006, 15:36
I am looking for company for some short rides to get my confidence back havent been riding for a couple of years and would enjoy some company.

Back Fire
11th March 2006, 15:51
Greetings and welcome, I am sure there are lots of people on this site who would be glad to help (I hope)

Colapop
11th March 2006, 15:58
Kepp an eye on this thread here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=25740)

crashe
11th March 2006, 16:06
welcome to KB....

Check out the "Meetings and Events" section on KB...
There is always a ride on somewhere .

The more you ride, the quicker your confidence will come back to you.

PS: when they state "Fast" they mean its a fast speed ride... so check out the slower/medium pace rides for a little while toil you get your confidence back..

N4CR
11th March 2006, 16:23
PS: when they state "Fast" they mean its a fast speed ride... so check out the slower/medium pace rides for a little while toil you get your confidence back..

Medium... one of the biggest jokes around on kiwibiker. Go for slow, don't risk a medium hehe.

far queue
11th March 2006, 19:43
Welcome aboard

Zed
11th March 2006, 20:04
Welcome to KiwiBiker monica, *most* people on here want to ride so you'll definately find someone to ride with, and as has been said the Meetings and Events forum is where the rides are posted, maybe you could start a ride yourself requesting for experienced company! You name the time and place and I can assure you there'll be several peeps turn up lol!! :ride:

terbang
11th March 2006, 20:11
Gidday there,
you name it and youll definatly get someone that is going somehere and happy to tag a long..!

kiwifruit
11th March 2006, 20:22
welcome to the site
im sure you will be riding with fellow kb members soon

Nicksta
12th March 2006, 21:23
Hi, welcome to KB..... in april we are organising a Biker Angels ride... come along and meet some of the chicks on the site!