PDA

View Full Version : The world's greatest motorcycle ever

Flatcap
12th March 2006, 11:26
Things have been a bit quiet on the scooter section lately so I thought I would post this picture I took on a recent tour of 'Nam

Shows that not only is the Honda Cub the Worlds Greatest Motorcycle ever (as voted by some panel of turkeys) but it is also great family transportation.

Monolith NZ
17th April 2007, 01:08
ha, the most ive done is 4 aswell. Wobbles far to much lol

Chisanga
17th April 2007, 01:22
This might sound strange but that photo is one of the reasons I love to travel to developing nations.

Flatcap
17th April 2007, 08:57
This might sound strange but that photo is one of the reasons I love to travel to developing nations.

The ones that really freaked me out were the scooters with the pillion riding backwards holding a large pane of glass, with no gloves.

Saw this several times but couldn't get the camera out in time

msm
23rd April 2007, 12:36
Reminds me of our trip to Thailand in 2005, we came across many sights like these. The guy carrying a large computer between his feet on his little step-through with a pillion carrying the keyboard, mouse and other accessories stands out, as does the villager with balls and/or muscles of steel riding a moped up a very steep, winding mountain road with one hand on the handlebars and the other carrying a great big LPG bottle. And somehow overtaking us on the inside. :scooter: