PDA

View Full Version : Passing on Corners!!

Zed
12th March 2006, 12:02
Such a simple and basic fundamental rule on the road is to NOT pass another vehicle on a blind corner - so why do some of you do it?? There will always be an opportunity to pass further up the road when you come to a short/long straight, and let's face it you don't need as much distance on a bike to get passed as you do in a car! I put it down to impatience and dangerous riding!!

I don't care about excuses as there aren't any good ones. You need to wise up and sort out your riding, especially when you're on group rides, cos if you run someone off the road and kill them you will have that hanging over your head for the rest of your life!

Wake up! :argh:

terbang
12th March 2006, 12:09
Not a good habit to get involved with..Its all about taking note of our self control skills..!

Coyote
12th March 2006, 12:12
My bike is too gutless to pass vehicles in any situation

Kornholio
12th March 2006, 12:12
There are are only a few risks I wont take and one is passing on corners...there are exceptions but 99% of time Ill wait.

Jantar
12th March 2006, 12:20
If you mean passing on blind corners, then I agree with you. But passing on right hand corners with full visibilty throughout the entire manouver is little different to passing on a straight section of road, and may even be a lot safer.

Matt Bleck
12th March 2006, 12:21
So if so one has a more powerful bike than you and is fast in a straight line but not in corners, you've been up their ass for ages, they know your there but will not let you pass, what do you do???

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I've had it done to me, and it farked me off, and I ended up doing a dum overtake going into a corner cause I knew I had better corner speed. Car came around at the last minute, it was close!

If your holding some one up let them PAST!

ZorsT
12th March 2006, 12:26
what say the bike your about to overtake happens to have more power than yours (and the rider likes to do not-so-legal speeds when he can), but it holds you up through the corners?

Example: nearly anything vs my bike...

There will always be an opportunity to pass further up the road when you come to a short/long straight
Usually when I'm riding, i never come up behind traffic if its the kinda road where there is a straight just around the corner.

kiwifruit
12th March 2006, 12:28
i will pass coming out of corners, i feel thats safe.
sometimes i will pass mid corner, only if the car has given me room and i can see ahead.

Drunken Monkey
12th March 2006, 12:29
I'm pretty sure Zed means passing another bike in your group, rather than cars & other general traffic.

skidMark
12th March 2006, 12:34
this is one of the reasons bikers have a bad reputation in a way we have bought it upon ourselves.....the actions of some wrongfully often represent the actions of the many ....

it amazes me how much of a hurry people are in these days even people in cars...

is that 1/2 second your saving by giving the quickest of glances at intersections really worth it? rather than hitting a motorcyclist so many cars pull out infront of me it's not funny.

My headlights are on high beam during the day if they took that little bit more time to look they would see bikes....

sorry for going a little off topic

but i just see it as everybody needs to cool it down a bit on the roads and these dodgy passing manouvers and such need to be for the track...if you don't think your confident enough to do it on the track then don't do it on the damn road.....

Roads arn't a game it's serious life and death situations i think people have accepted road dangers too much and just do stupid things.

it's not just your own life your endagering it's everybody elses.

like these boy racers i see doing like 130kph through suburban streets in police chases....if some kid jumps out after a ball or something it's all over..

I'm suprised more people are not getting killed with some of the shit that happens.

Rant Over.

MA

justsomeguy
12th March 2006, 12:39
So if so one has a more powerful bike than you and is fast in a straight line but not in corners, you've been up their ass for ages, they know your there but will not let you pass, what do you do???

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I've had it done to me, and it farked me off, and I ended up doing a dum overtake going into a corner cause I knew I had better corner speed. Car came around at the last minute, it was close!

I agree completely. By being a stubborn mutt and holding people up all that is created is more stress for both riders, which leads to - you guessed it reckless overtaking when the frustration builds up and adrenaline overcomes good sense.

I always do my best to get out of the way and wave faster riders through. Why spoil their ride when all it takes is a second to move to the left?

If the ride is for newbies then it's different and people should show more care. However if the ride is clearly stated to be for serious and experienced riders then I think people should expect to be passed.

Maha
12th March 2006, 12:51
Some riders that have been with us like to make a point of passing by cutting in as soon as they are on your front wheel, fuck off and annoy somebody else you twat, is what i think at the time. Corners? not me, wouldnt do it in a car although visability is better on the bike i still wont do it, i dont drive like that i dont ride like that .............its habbit for me

loosebruce
12th March 2006, 13:24
Reckon it's who you are riding with, if it's an experiance rider who i'm gonna pass i'd have no problems going round the outside of them, if it's a noob wobbling away round a corner i'd wiat until a short straight and wheelie past them, only once have i done passing where i've thought twice about afterwards and that was a while ago whn i did the loop on the ZXR250 with twosmoker on his RG150 we cut up a few people that day, opppps, but yeah it's who you're with, me and Death have come close to bashing farings at times at speed, but i dont mind and neither does he.

Motu
12th March 2006, 13:25
This is why some people don't go on KB rides....they just don't want to be near anyone who rides like that.

N4CR
12th March 2006, 14:19
rq42 has it exactly right. Squids piss me the hell off when they get in the way and won't move in that situation - fuckit! I'm going to go around the outside when it's safe.

texmo
12th March 2006, 14:28
rq42 has it exactly right. Squids piss me the hell off when they get in the way and won't move in that situation - fuckit! I'm going to go around the outside when it's safe.
Agreed...... I think you should harden up ZED unless somebody does pass you dangeriously thats diffrent I had a Kiwibiker pass me on a straight and im surprised I didnt get taken out.

2much
12th March 2006, 14:30
I always do my best to get out of the way and wave faster riders through. Why spoil their ride when all it takes is a second to move to the left?

Hmm, don't seem to have that problem? lol

Reckon it's who you are riding with, if it's an experiance rider who i'm gonna pass i'd have no problems going round the outside of them, if it's a noob wobbling away round a corner i'd wiat until a short straight and wheelie past them.

So true, totally agree with that.

My 2c:

If I come up behind you, I don't expect you to move over for me. Just continue to ride your own ride and I'll figure out your line/style and pick my time to pass. Lets face, a motorbike ain't that hard to pass. If you're going at a pace that I'll struggle to pass you then I'll probably be happy to follow.

Remember that the rider infront of you owns the road.

The only time I expect you to pull over for me is if you're following a cage in the twisties and are hesistating to pass. Chances are I won't have the opportunity to pass both you and the cage, but I don't want to flick between you and the cage and cut you off. So please let me past and I promise not to hold you up.

Before anyone complains that I'm on a thou, so can pass anywhere, I had a 600 previously and know exactly what it's like to be stuck behind a more powerful bike. It's all about picking a safe time and opportunity and being decisive, enjoy the challenge. If it ain't gonna happen, You can always drop back and give yourself some space.

I have no problems with passing in corners as long as you've got the clear visibility to complete the pass safely. If you choose to pass on blind corners and ride like a fuckwit then do it away from me, otherwise be prepared for me to tell you exactly what I think of you at the next stop.

Zed
12th March 2006, 14:33
...they know your there but will not let you pass, what do you do???Easy, let them go on ahead and distance yourself from them, exercise patience. Why risk a serious accident?

If your holding some one up let them PAST!As I said r4q2, there is no excuse, you yerself said that you were forced into doing a "dum overtake going into a corner", and that's just what it was, dumb. Someone not letting you pass is also dangerous, but two wrongs don't make a right! No doubt there are some exceptions to the general rule of no passing on corners, but that wasn't one of them.

Zed
12th March 2006, 14:40
...Squids piss me the hell off when they get in the way and won't move in that situation - fuckit! I'm going to go around the outside when it's safe.Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Passing around the outside of a corner is one thing, but doing it while your pissed off with the motorist in front of you is another!

I feel a *road rage* thread coming on...

Coyote
12th March 2006, 14:47
If you mean passing on blind corners, then I agree with you. But passing on right hand corners with full visibilty throughout the entire manouver is little different to passing on a straight section of road, and may even be a lot safer.
I find that is safer as you can go at a legal speed but pass the vehicle quicker being on the inside line. So long as you can see there are no vehicles ahead and you do all the correct indicating I think there is no problem. I've done that several times on the rimutakas and I don't think I was being a dick

Zed
12th March 2006, 14:48
Agreed...... I think you should harden up ZED unless somebody does pass you dangeriously thats diffrent...Doh, this thread was created because it did happen to me recently, and several others.

N4CR
12th March 2006, 14:48
Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Passing around the outside of a corner is one thing, but doing it while your pissed off with the motorist in front of you is another!

I feel a *road rage* thread coming on...

I'm meaning more the fact I get pissed off when this happens for a good chunk of my favourite corro loop section etc, that's why now I will just pass (without getting pissed off) after a minute or so of sitting in a visible position with lights on etc.

jonbuoy
12th March 2006, 14:51
Save the race moves for the track, but yeah depends on the riders. If its between people that regulary ride & trust each other then thats fine. If its becuase your trying to impress thats not cool. Another reason not to group ride.

Blackbird
12th March 2006, 14:52
Not going into a big speech Matt, but with you 100% - it goes nicely with your thread on KB ride - out incidents.

Well done that man:2thumbsup

Zed
12th March 2006, 14:53
If you mean passing on blind corners, then I agree with you. But passing on right hand corners with full visibilty throughout the entire manouver is little different to passing on a straight section of road, and may even be a lot safer.Okay my bad, i've changed the original post to "blind corner", apologies for not being more clearer...must be this cold i've got. :bye:

Zed
12th March 2006, 14:57
And ZED.. what about following too close and the guy in front fucks up a corner and you nearly run up there ass?? hmm???:woohoo:U kinda read my mind there SM, i was going to add in tailgating when i started the thread cos they go hand in hand, but decided to separate both 'infringments' at the last minute.

You tailgaters need to wake up too! :bash:

kiwifruit
12th March 2006, 15:02
its mint to have a group of riders your comfortable with,
knowing how the others move etc.
not much beats the feeling of riding round the outside of someone.
it can be done safely, time and place etc.

up the kia mais is a great example,
on tight 25/35k corners in a group that doesnt ride together Alot isnt.

ZorsT
12th March 2006, 15:02
fuckit! I'm going to go around the outside when it's safe.
'They' SAY to not overtake on the inside...

After only a few months riding (two at most), I was on my way up a local hill, and was overtaking a car on the INSIDE...
I was overtaken by two bikes at the same time, on the inside.

I didn't care. They went past, i went past the car... no harm done.

How about you stop telling us what to do Zed?

edit time:
Since it has been noted (after I wrote this post) that we are talking about BLIND corners, Blind corners are only okay if you don't cross the centerline.

mikey
12th March 2006, 15:03
what the fuck oyu on about zed?
you mean if your racing your mates up rimutakas?
or going to work?
or been chased by the cops?
or out on a kiwibiker learner ride?

wouldnt do it on the last one but the rest is fair go

boomer
12th March 2006, 15:07
Each to there own and you aren't gonna convert anyone here Zed that doesn't wanna be.. but expect a 'few words' if you're considered dangerous. To play with your life is one thing.. to fuck with someone elses is a different ball game:eyepoke:

justsomeguy
12th March 2006, 15:11
what the fuck oyu on about zed?
you mean if your racing your mates up rimutakas?
or going to work?
or been chased by the cops?
or out on a kiwibiker learner ride?

wouldnt do it on the last one but the rest is fair go

He's talking about a ride meant for serious experienced riders (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=535670&postcount=33)!

A ride for serious experienced riders - who don't slow the group down - over State Higway 25, which is very common biking route.

I've attached some pics for you if you haven't been down it before.

Kornholio
12th March 2006, 15:12
You gotta stop overtaking me on blind corners too Boopmer, make me poo my y fronts :/

Brian d marge
12th March 2006, 15:15
I have to agree with Zed here. I wouldnt cross the centre line UNLESS I could see clearly the road for at least 5 to ten cars in front of me AT ALL TIMES. ( and it remained clear)

Watch that link that was posted here about the fast bikes crew testing the bikes in the south of france. Shakey burn could ride ALL of us under the table so the bike skills arnt at fault there, See them cross the centre line ??? No , and only if the road has been closed. ( they had people with walky talkys up and down the road,)
At the end of that video see even the fella with the blond hair sitting in the ditch. Been there done that , not fun .

Crossing the centre line would rate , IMHO as one of the leading causes serious accidents, ( Oh yeah and err Speeding aparently :shutup: , well its on the telly so it must be true)

So at the end of the day. I value ALL people who walk this lonely planet , but if you cross the centre line and it all goes tits up. thats your call not mine , I have private insurance and your expenses dont come from my taxes ,

So feel free
Stephen

texmo
12th March 2006, 15:27
Doh, this thread was created because it did happen to me recently, and several others.
Yer, but you have to agree passing on a corner around lets say you, somebody who holds their line and wont spaz out mid corner, is diffrent from passing a newbie on a blind corner.

N4CR
12th March 2006, 15:33
Yer, but you have to agree passing on a corner around lets say you, somebody who holds their line and wont spaz out mid corner, is diffrent from passing a newbie on a blind corner.

Exactly, of course this ain't going to happen to a newb. I usually do this only to people I have ridden with a few times, but most of the time people I ride with just pull over anyway so no harm done.

JSG: I seem to remember a lovely big 'bump' for levitating off the road around where one of those pics is :devil2:

TonyB
12th March 2006, 15:40
Absolutely agree with Zeds 1st post. How can there be any excuse for passing on a blind corner? You are risking your life, the lives of the people you are passing and the lives of anyone who might be coming the other way.

If there is a more powerful bike that is holding you up in the bends then you should either stop and let them go for a bit or outbrake them going in- if they're THAT slow it shouldn't be hard to do.

Scouse
12th March 2006, 15:40
Its all about me Me me me me me and my Mmmmmmm new Speed Triple me me me center of attention Me me me

Kornholio
12th March 2006, 15:46
Its all about me Me me me me me and my Mmmmmmm new Speed Triple me me me center of attention Me me me

Yeah right... as if a Triumph could pass anything...anytime :spudwave:

justsomeguy
12th March 2006, 15:47

Then why am I being given all the shit?? You read the ride thread??

Yes people lets blame it on ZRXer - it's all his fault. I'll get the pitch fork, you guys gather a mob, find a high branch and get some rope.

ZRX'er I'm coming to get you - - oh eh can someone give me a lift I can't ride fast enough to catch the fella.:corn:

Scouse
12th March 2006, 15:54
Then why am I being given all the shit?? You read the ride thread??

Yes people lets blame it on ZRXer - it's all his fault. I'll get the pitch fork, you guys gather a mob, find a high branch and get some rope.

ZRX'er I'm coming to get you - - oh eh can someone give me a lift I can't ride fast enough to catch the fella.:corn:Dunno the answer to that one JSG From what I saw you were doing some over taking and or but you also waved people through me for instance when they were behind you so I dunno why you were copping some shit off DM must be a full Moon or summut

Scouse
12th March 2006, 15:57
Yeah right... as if a Triumph could pass anything...anytime :spudwave:Exactly Yeah right especialy if its still being run in at the time

Mrs Busa Pete
12th March 2006, 16:04

I Don't believe zed is telling you what to do what he is saying is if you wan't to put your own life at risk thats fine just don't put other riders life at risk at the same time.And maybe some of you new riders should listen to what he has to say because he has a lot more experience than yourselfs.Please all ride safe

justsomeguy
12th March 2006, 16:07

I Don't believe zed is telling you what to do what he is saying is if you wan't to put your own life at risk thats fine just don't put other riders life at risk at the same time.And maybe some of you new riders should listen to what he has to say because he has a lot more experience than yourselfs.Please all ride safe

Yeah guys, BP is right, please don't give Zed any shit - he's one of the good guys and has been riding more than most of us cowboys.

SixPackBack
12th March 2006, 16:26
He's talking about a ride meant for serious experienced riders (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=535670&postcount=33)! A ride for serious experienced riders - who don't slow the group down - over State Higway 25, which is very common biking route.

And you where there?

Dafe
12th March 2006, 16:28
I just had a moan about this too!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=539651&postcount=64

justsomeguy
12th March 2006, 16:28
[quote=justsomeguy]He's talking about a ride meant for serious experienced riders (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=535670&postcount=33)! A ride for serious experienced riders - who don't slow the group down - over State Higway 25, which is very common biking route.

And you where there?

Me, nooooo :sweatdrop I was home hiding under my bed. Honestly:yes:

Quasievil
12th March 2006, 16:42
so why do some of you do it??

Simple Zed me ol mate, cause some bikers are thick dumb and stupid and if they die doing it then they have been playing roulette one time to often.

Pisses me off to buddy, I aint being on a KB ride for ages because of my lack of enthusiasm to see a dead biker splatted all over the front of aother car, cause every KB ride I go on some looser always does it, cant quite work out why someone is so wreckless with there life really

Back Fire
12th March 2006, 17:02
I will confess... I have done it a couple of times :slap: But only when there is a bike infront (never a car or bigger), and they know for damn certain I am going to pass and give me room to go around the outside. I will only ever do it in a situation where there is not a safe straight to do it on afterwards. I dislike passing on corners, one thing I try and avoid. But if I have to I do it on the outside so if I loose it its only me, and they have to know before hand that im going to pass...

Drunken Monkey
12th March 2006, 17:56
...so I dunno why you were copping some shit off DM must be a full Moon or summut

Gee, maybe it was just my imagination...hmmm, see the attachment.

Some of us also don't appreciate having our lunch interrupted with a lecture from the locals about speeding through town. I do hope it wasn't your 'yellow bike' he was talking about.

Zed
12th March 2006, 18:32
what the fuck oyu on about zed?Whateva i'm saying it's obviously way over your head Peter Pan, and regardless of anything you say I will NEVER let you join my *crew*! :bye:

mikey
12th March 2006, 18:46
thats not very nice zed. what would god say. stil, give you the learn on texmos scooter ole jesus boy

Scouse
12th March 2006, 18:56
Gee, maybe it was just my imagination...hmmm, see the attachment.

Some of us also don't appreciate having our lunch interrupted with a lecture from the locals about speeding through town. I do hope it wasn't your 'yellow bike' he was talking about.So what happend did JSG's 250 overtake your 750 how rude of him. NOT. Get over it DM, JSG is a good guy Just like you probably are I dont know cause we didn't have a chat yesterday but I had a brief chat with JSG and I can confirm yup he's cool. We will probably all ride together again soon seeing as we are all from Auckland so it's not wise to rip into fellow Auckland riders. any way Despite not meeting you or introducing myself to you Id like to do that on the next ride that we are both on

Cheers
Steve

texmo
12th March 2006, 18:59
thats not very nice zed. what would god say. stil, give you the learn on texmos scooter ole jesus boy
your welcome to give it a try, lets put a date on this since your so competent I put $20 on Zed, from shell west gate first to wellsford.

SixPackBack
12th March 2006, 19:35
Riding through some of the areas on the Coro MotoGP can be a little deceptive, you come across 50kmh areas seemingly in the middle of no where, similar for the 80kmh areas.
I have been caught out as have many others, part of the problem is not knowing the road well enough and part of it is adrenaline/testosterone. Once I knew the road reprogramming myself to stay somewhere near the limit works, also pulling a higher gear to keep the noise down [ this seems to affect pedestrians impression of speed]
On the open road I think its up to the individual.

WINJA
12th March 2006, 19:56
I SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM ZED , IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU RIDE WITH AND IF YOUR ALL IN AGREEMENT THAT ITS ACCEPTABLE , THE GUYS I SPENT A LOT OF TIME RIDING WITH THINK ITS QUITE ALRIGHT TO OVERTAKE ROUND A CORNER , SAYING THAT THEYD ALSO THINK ITS OK TO FLICK YOUR KILL SWITCH AS THEY GO BY , OR SLAP YOU ON THE BACK OF THE HELMET , RUBBING ELBOWS IS ALSO NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION AND THAT STUFF IS ALL COOL BY ME .
ANOTHER THING ZED , IVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON SHIT BIKES BEING SERIOUSLY OUT GUNNED AND THE ONLY PLACE I COULD PASS IS ON THE CORNERS , SO GET THE FUCK OUTA MY WAY:ar15: :weep: :2thumbsup

SPman
12th March 2006, 20:11
If you pass on corners you havent got a shit show of seeing around, you're playing russian roulette, not only with your useless fucking life, but possibly with whoever is in the oncoming vehicle and the person you're overtaking!
Dumb cunts who try that deserve all the contempt they get! - No exceptions! - Fuck em! :2guns:

Edbear
12th March 2006, 20:18
Personally, I think one should toot one's horn to let the person in front know you wish to pass. I'm sure that all the KB'rs are courteous riders and will oblige at the first safe opportunity. :done:

beyond
12th March 2006, 20:20
Well, IMHO, if you can see far enough ahead to complete your manouevre safely and have a good line, then whats the difference between overtaking on a straight or on a corner? As long as it's done safely, what's the harm.

I do agree that passing on a blind corner is sheer madness and only a matter of time before you collect your ticket off this revolving rock.

Ixion
12th March 2006, 20:40
Hm. Nana speaks. Passing on corners is really no different to anywhere else. you must be able to see the road far enough ahead. All of it. (road code says 100mtr which is not a bad general rule - amended when necessary). Follows, that overtaking on a blind corner is stupidity.(Or on a blind hill top, too, though lots do)

If you can see through the corner, why not ? Corners are usually good to overtake cars especially if yo're on a small or slow bike, either nip past them when they slow down super early to crawly speeds. Or blat past on the exit, while they're trying to remember what to do next.

Bikes is a bit tricker, cos of the issue of interfering with each others lines. In that case, rider in front owns the road. Sorted. Nana has spaken.

Zed
12th March 2006, 20:45
I SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM ZED...I don't believe my eyes! :blink:

cowpoos
12th March 2006, 21:50
your welcome to give it a try, lets put a date on this since your so competent I put $20 on Zed, from shell west gate first to wellsford.

my moneys on mikey....

Zed
12th March 2006, 21:59
my moneys on mikey....Wot, don't u love me anymore Turds??

I hope you're going to show your ugly mug at the upcoming Dragwars in April, and why not bring your toyboy mikey with you lol! :yeah:

What?
13th March 2006, 05:48
Look, riding on the wrong side of the road around blind corners is perfectly safe - provided that you are riding a large American twin with straight exhausts. The local bikies :tugger: do it all the time. Loud pipes save lives, y'know...

The Stranger
13th March 2006, 09:15
Some of us also don't appreciate having our lunch interrupted with a lecture from the locals about speeding through town. I do hope it wasn't your 'yellow bike' he was talking about.

Yeah I don't appreciate it either, the local is a tosser.

It probably was actually my yellow bike, hey there was only 2 and I sure was exceeding 50kmh past the tennis courts.

On the way back out I re-checked the speed limit, it is 80kmh, well according to the signs anyway. What was a kid going to jump the 12' fence and get run over?

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 09:30

It probably was actually my yellow bike, hey there was only 2 and I sure was exceeding 50kmh past the tennis courts.

On the way back out I re-checked the speed limit, it is 80kmh, well according to the signs anyway. What was a kid going to jump the 12' fence and get run over?

Yes CaN - but what if? What if? What if?

Listen don't get out of bed tomorrow - what if you slipped and hit your head on the floor and died? What if?

ManDownUnder
13th March 2006, 09:36
my moneys on mikey....

I'll take that bet...

Drunken Monkey
13th March 2006, 10:02

fair 'nuff then.

chickenfunkstar
13th March 2006, 10:37

I think there was only 3 people with yellow bikes and I was one of them. I didn't catch exactly what went on at lunch, but I was speaking with CaN later who said that the guy was moaning about a yellow bike doing 100 or so in a 80 zone. I know different people have different ideas about what speeds are acceptable in different speed zones but I'd say most people (except perhaps the local) would be cool with 100 in an 80 zone.

I have no problem with that sort of speed so it could have easily been me.

EDIT: Sorry for being a bit OT, I meant to say something in the other thread.

John
13th March 2006, 10:51
I love passing slow cunts on corners, makes them feel like right fucken poofs.

I guess there is some truth in my theory zed?

buellbabe
13th March 2006, 11:14
This is why some people don't go on KB rides....they just don't want to be near anyone who rides like that.

EXACTLY! I have had quite a few discussions with people on this matter... Basically I don't wanna ride on the road with people who think they are on a track.
If someone is up my date I will give them room to pass but the corner is mine, so bugger off!

DMNTD
13th March 2006, 11:35
I love passing slow cunts on corners, makes them feel like right fucken poofs...

:rofl: you couldn't pass a gallstone ya knob end!:baby:
All I hear from you is "blah blah blah..."

As far as passing on corners goes...if it's a right hander that's open and I can see the whole way around and not cause undue stress then I'll overtake. Blind corners,blind crests,blind bloody anything I won't do it and if someone did to me and I nearly binned because of it...I'm with Boomer,a clip in the head without a doubt 100%,don't care who you are. Oh yeah...I'd expect it too if I nearly binned someone,goes without saying.

2_SL0
13th March 2006, 11:43

Why would they feel like poofs. If you pass me on a corner I would feel no different. I might think your a twit, but I dont think I would start feeling attracted to men. :Pokey:

T.I.E
13th March 2006, 12:21
i don't have a death wish. be paitent when your trying to pass someone.

guys have patience, wait, chill out. whats the hurry? no seriously what is the hurry?

think about it. too many have been making stupid gambles, is it really worth it?

i have been on a few KB rides and personally with a few exceptions i would rather ride in a small group or on my own. im safer.

there is something i am hearing in these posts which concerns me "experienced riders". does this means they are safer? or reckless? experienced rider means nothing to me. what they are just lucky they haven't screwed up yet?

there are too may experienced riders with different riding attitudes. i like to enjoy the ride, not the race.

and if there are any riders out there whom like to ride not race, drop me a line.

Ixion
13th March 2006, 12:25

Nah, just makes 'em figure that pretty soon they're going to have to round up another five slow riders for you (or what's left of you)

John
13th March 2006, 12:27
Why would they feel like poofs. If you pass me on a corner I would feel no different. I might think your a twit, but I dont think I wouldnt start feeling attracted to men. :Pokey:
Hey you might like it, TL convinced me its the way to go.

WINJA
13th March 2006, 16:21
I love passing slow cunts on corners, makes them feel like right fucken poofs.NEXT TIME IM IN AUCKS WE'LL GO TO PIHA AND YOU CAN SHOW ME

DMNTD
13th March 2006, 16:25
NEXT TIME IM IN AUCKS WE'LL GO TO PIHA AND YOU CAN SHOW ME

Mate he doesn't even ride up here let alone Aucks Think he gets ahead of himself and goes straight to the gay part instead of "giving us the learn"

Marmoot
13th March 2006, 16:43

NEXT TIME IM IN AUCKS WE'LL GO TO PIHA AND YOU CAN SHOW ME

Somehow this sounds a bit kinky in my eyes. :love:

Anyway, in case it meant what I thought it meant: you two guys have a good ride there. Don't forget to wear protection.

enigma51
13th March 2006, 16:47
Somehow this sounds a bit kinky in my eyes. :love:

Anyway, in case it meant what I thought it meant: you two guys have a good ride there. Don't forget to wear protection.

:rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!

terbang
13th March 2006, 16:59

Nope not likely to jump the fence as its there to keep the ballls in.But they could be walking or biking along the road to or from Saturday Tennis.. I also Reckon the 100 K open speed limit is too low however lower speed limit areas are generally there because its not open road and is often associated with where lots of people (including my kids) congregate to go to schools, sports or whatever. I also got an earfull from this guy and its easy to make weak excuses and label him a tosser but he is a local and as the old adage goes "piss one guy off and your really pissing 7 off". We do flood into their town drawing a lot of attention to ourselves and it is all of our responsibility to ensure that we as motorcyclists are welcome back and that our, allready difficult image, doesnt get worse..

peripheral
13th March 2006, 17:13
Nope not likely to jump the fence as its there to keep the ballls in.But they could be walking or biking along the road to or from Saturday Tennis.. I also Reckon the 100 K open speed limit is too low however lower speed limit areas are generally there because its not open road and is often associated with where lots of people (including my kids) congregate to go to schools, sports or whatever. I also got an earfull from this guy and its easy to make weak excuses and label him a tosser but he is a local and as the old adage goes "piss one guy off and your really pissing 7 off". We do flood into their town drawing a lot of attention to ourselves and it is all of our responsibility to ensure that we as motorcyclists are welcome back and that our, allready difficult image, doesnt get worse..

As has been mentioned elsewhere, prticularly regarding the western side from coro to thames where there's a lot of 50kph zones. If we draw too much negative attention from the locals and enough of them start complaining we'll end up with attention from the guys with flashy lights on their car.

terbang
13th March 2006, 17:32

Oh I see if an accident happens during an overtake through a corner its the slower guys being overtaken at fault because they didn't get out of your way.

SwanTiger
13th March 2006, 17:35
I think that there is a time and a place for everything, I also think that being on the road itself is a risk we take, however we learn to manage the varying risks.

One thing I have learnt about KB rides is that you should choose the ones you go on vary carefully.

From a personal perspective, over taking some arsehole in a 4X4 on a 250cc motorcycle is painful! especially when said arsehole decides to speed up each time you go to overtake.

The above is common on the Coro-Loop, especially on weekends when you have JAFA's out there on the roads in their freshly waxed SUV's and lack of driving ability and responsibility.

mstriumph
13th March 2006, 17:50
some truths are self-evident .......
one should choose one's companions carefully
many suv drivers lack basic road skills
and some kinds of overtaking, in some positions by some riders, is inadvisable

which makes it interesting that this thread has now run to three pages ..... :corn:

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:00
I think that there is a time and a place for everything, I also think that being on the road itself is a risk we take, however we learn to manage the varying risks.

One thing I have learnt about KB rides is that you should choose the ones you go on vary carefully.

From a personal perspective, over taking some arsehole in a 4X4 on a 250cc motorcycle is painful! especially when said arsehole decides to speed up each time you go to overtake.

The above is common on the Coro-Loop, especially on weekends when you have JAFA's out there on the roads in their freshly waxed SUV's and lack of driving ability and responsibility.

Now I'm not saying I'm asking you to do anything about it whatever you do is completely up to you.

But if you want to you can pass anything except a high powered sports car on a 250 sport bike. You just need to set yourself up properly to slingshot around them on a corner or out brake them, maybe even do a bit of slipstreaming to retain your momentum or use the other lane and turn a slower sharper corner into a much faster sweeper. Your light weight and superior acceleration should allow you to brake a LOT later and start accelerating a LOT earlier.

Once again I'm not condoning or supporting or asking you to do any of these things.

One of the fastest current 250 riders I know called Dveus rides one of the slowest 250s a GSX250 putting out bout 25hp and weighing 190kgs. It ain't the bike mate, not when it comes to common road riders.

terbang
13th March 2006, 18:01
Had a good read through this thread and in many replies Ive only read a lot of burying heads in the sand, excuse making, bloody childish crap.
For the record I DO MAKE MISTAKES and aint perfect.
This thread was obviously started with the intent of a concerned rider giving a polite message to one or two that let the side down and it obviously aint being heard..
So here is the LOUD AND CLEAR version.
On last Saturdays Coro loop there were at least 2 riders who made many (not just one) overtaking manouveres on Cages and other Bikes that were just plain fucken stupid and irresponsible showing a complete and utter lack of self control and discipline. No need to say who it was as they allready know, like the rest of us do, who they are. You put your own lives at risk which err well is OK if thats your choice but you also put other peoples lives at risk including mine.. Now that gets my attention hence my Rant. And what the Fuck were you prepared to die and also Kill for eh.? to prove you can ride.? Was it showing off..? That sort of lack of restraint towards other riders safety would get you banned from any self respecting race track.. I saw you 1/2 way round corners during overtaking with your brake lights on and off which means you wern't smooth and totally in control as you would like us to believe. Cars moved out of your way as they had no option and yet we sit here on this site snivveling over all the bad antics of people in cars who treat us as invisible (can't really blame em) . All you proved to me is that if you don't change your fucken stoopid attitude and get a grip on yourselves you are going to DIE and quite possibly KILL a Fellow KBer..! That should get all of our attention..
Nuf Said (diving for cover from the red bullets).

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:07
As has been mentioned elsewhere, prticularly regarding the western side from coro to thames where there's a lot of 50kph zones. If we draw too much negative attention from the locals and enough of them start complaining we'll end up with attention from the guys with flashy lights on their car.

Mate those roads weren't built yesterday. People have being having their Coro MotoGP races (as SPB called it) on those roads for sometime now.

Anyway after all that jazz in the earlier part of the other thread no one asked you how you felt the ride went? So how was it?

SixPackBack
13th March 2006, 18:09
Now I'm not saying I'm asking you to do anything about it whatever you do is completely up to you.

But if you want to you can pass anything except a high powered sports car on a 250 sport bike. You just need to set yourself up properly to slingshot around them on a corner or out brake them, maybe even do a bit of slipstreaming to retain your momentum or use the other lane and turn a slower sharper corner into a much faster sweeper. Your light weight and superior acceleration should allow you to brake a LOT later and start accelerating a LOT earlier.

Once again I'm not condoning or supporting or asking you to do any of these things.

One of the fastest current 250 riders I know called Dveus rides one of the slowest 250s a GSX250 putting out bout 25hp and weighing 190kgs. It ain't the bike mate, not when it comes to common road riders.

Thanks for that JSG...a classic example of the blind leading the blind:devil2:

texmo
13th March 2006, 18:11

tristans throne as KB's fastest 250cc rider is being threatened?

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:14
Thanks for that JSG...a classic example of the blind leading the blind:devil2:

Firstly I wasn't talking to you Grand Pa and secondly all I said in the post in question is to be taken in a completely academic manner. If the person decides to go ahead and take my "blind" advice they can choose the time and place to do it, at their own risk.

I also seriously advice jumping off planes without a parachute wearing only a pair of Jandals.

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:16
tristans throne as KB's fastest 250cc rider is being threatened?

Haven't ridden with Tristan for months and don't really know his riding at all, ridden with Dveus tons of times.

SixPackBack
13th March 2006, 18:17
Firstly I wasn't talking to you Grand Pa and secondly all I said in the post in question is to be taken in a completely academic manner. If the person decides to go ahead and take my "blind" advice they can choose the time and place to do it, at their own risk.

I also seriously advice jumping off planes without a parachute wearing only a pair of Jandals.

Sorry JSG please continue to enlighten us with your awe inspiring knowledge and wisdom:motu:

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:19
Had a good read through this thread and in many replies Ive only read a lot of burying heads in the sand, excuse making, bloody childish crap.
For the record I DO MAKE MISTAKES and aint perfect.
This thread was obviously started with the intent of a concerned rider giving a polite message to one or two that let the side down and it obviously aint being heard..
So here is the LOUD AND CLEAR version.
On last Saturdays Coro loop there were at least 2 riders who made many (not just one) overtaking manouveres on Cages and other Bikes that were just plain fucken stupid and irresponsible showing a complete and utter lack of self control and discipline. No need to say who it was as they allready know, like the rest of us do, who they are. You put your own lives at risk which err well is OK if thats your choice but you also put other peoples lives at risk including mine.. Now that gets my attention hence my Rant. And what the Fuck were you prepared to die and also Kill for eh.? to prove you can ride.? Was it showing off..? That sort of lack of restraint towards other riders safety would get you banned from any self respecting race track.. I saw you 1/2 way round corners during overtaking with your brake lights on and off which means you wern't smooth and totally in control as you would like us to believe. Cars moved out of your way as they had no option and yet we sit here on this site snivveling over all the bad antics of people in cars who treat us as invisible (can't really blame em) . All you proved to me is that if you don't change your fucken stoopid attitude and get a grip on yourselves you are going to DIE and quite possibly KILL a Fellow KBer..! That should get all of our attention..
Nuf Said (diving for cover from the red bullets).

AND FOR THE RECORD - I WAS NO WHERE NEAR Terbang for 100% of the ride. He was somewhere in the main pack. I was elsewhere and completely out of his sight. So it ain't me this time.

madboy
13th March 2006, 18:25
I can't believe I'm that bored that I just read this thread.

Look, someone has expressed their opinion. Others have expressed agreement, disapproval or their own differing opinion. But it's all opinions. What's the go for me isn't necessarily for others, and vice versa. Every single time I ride a decent road with other bikers around (whether I'm with a group or not) I see people do things that I don't necessarily agree with.

Seeing as I'm bored, I will regail you with a story of my youth. Back in the boyracing days, in a lose convoy of boyracers, I smoked a few over the takas one night, then polished off a few more as I went through Te Marua heading back toward Upper Hutt. Nothing I thought anything of. Next issue of boyracers monthly (or whatever the "club" newsletter was) awarded me knob of the month for passing 10 cars in a row at 180km/h on a blind corner going over the takas. Shit, I felt like the man! Not cos someone had accused me of passing on a blind corner or nominated me for some trivial award, but that people thought I could do 180k in a 323 over the takas! The facts never entered into print.

It's a free country. What's the signature someone here had? Everyone who is slower than you is a dick, everyone who is faster is an idiot?

texmo
13th March 2006, 18:25
Haven't ridden with Tristan for months and don't really know his riding at all, ridden with Dveus tons of times.
No ofeence bro but if your riding with him then he cant be that quick... You should see tristans tyres now... Would like to see what happens when he moves to a bigger bike.

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:28
Sorry JSG please continue to enlighten us with your awe inspiring knowledge and wisdom:motu:

It's a good idea to handcuff yourself to your car swallow the keys and crash through the barriers on the harbour bridge into the water. This is said the build character.

Take a bucket full of water and pour it into a bucket full of acid.

Take any remaining water and pour it into a pan full of boiling oil.

If there's any boiling oil or acid remaining have a bath in it, it is very good for your skin.

Get some shotgun shells open them up collect the powder mix it with petrol to make a dryish dough. Create a very small bonfire and place the dough directly in it keeping your face close so you can inhale the soothing and rejuvinating vapour released. Some say this is the worlds strongest aphrodisiac, try it.

Turn on a plug point and pee into it, this cures impotence.

Some people walk on glass or fire in a test of faith. Instead break some glass mash it into a powder mix it with some engine oil and drink it. It will give you a new perspective on life.

I could go on, but I have to leave now.

Have fun.:2thumbsup

SixPackBack
13th March 2006, 18:34
It's a good idea to handcuff yourself to your car swallow the keys and crash through the barriers on the harbour bridge into the water. This is said the build character.

Take a bucket full of water and pour it into a bucket full of acid.

Take any remaining water and pour it into a pan full of boiling oil.

If there's any boiling oil or acid remaining have a bath in it, it is very good for your skin.

Get some shotgun shells open them up collect the powder mix it with petrol to make a dryish dough. Create a very small bonfire and place the dough directly in it keeping your face close so you can inhale the soothing and rejuvinating vapour released. Some say this is the worlds strongest aphrodisiac, try it.

Turn on a plug point and pee into it, this cures impotence.

Some people walk on glass or fire in a test of faith. Instead break some glass mash it into a powder mix it with some engine oil and drink it. It will give you a new perspective on life.

I could go on, but I have to leave now.

Have fun.:2thumbsup

Out-bursts like that JSG go a long way to confirming your stupidity:clap:

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:36
No ofeence bro but if your riding with him then he cant be that quick... You should see tristans tyres now... Would like to see what happens when he moves to a bigger bike.

This ain't a pissing contest kiddo, You and Tristan are relatively new to KB so I haven't been on that many rides with you lot. Hence I have no idea how fast any of you are - :spudwhat:

Tristan knows Dveus, you can get your answers from them youself.

:spudwave:

Unit
13th March 2006, 18:38
Well my riding is improving all the time and lately I have done a couple of clear vision right hander overtaking a cage who is obviously biker friendly moving over, and the odd left hander with HEAPS of clear vision. It's amazed me how much more precise my riding has to be when overtaking on a corner. As for blind corners, a no go zone in my book, I dont care how good you think you are. Besides, bikers are increasingly getting a generally bad rap from the general public and its not cool. Soon enough we will all be targets to the point if we bloody look at someone the wrong way we will get a ticket.:Pokey: Bikes are getting faster and more refined each year, and we are bikers cause we love the buzz, but we all need to keep it in perspective when out sharing the road with others who value their lives maybe a little more than some of us do. Experienced or no, I think its time everyone settled down and respected our rights to be on the road, or else they will be gone and then what would we all have to moan about?:(

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:39
Out-bursts like that JSG go a long way to confirming your stupidity:clap:

Hey come on now, that wasn't an outbust, I was merely answering your questions. :niceone:

texmo
13th March 2006, 18:46
This ain't a pissing contest kiddo, You and Tristan are relatively new to KB so I haven't been on that many rides with you lot. Hence I have no idea how fast any of you are - :spudwhat:

Tristan knows Dveus, you can get your answers from them youself.

:spudwave:
Join Date: 25th August 2004 I wouldnt say I havent been around that long but I have been around a while... I didnt even mention my self... I am pretty sure tristan is faster. Was just stating the facts I know.

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 18:52
Join Date: 25th August 2004 I wouldnt say I havent been around that long but I have been around a while... I didnt even mention my self... I am pretty sure tristan is faster. Was just stating the facts I know.

Is he? We should settle this once and for all.

We should arrange a race - Tristan vs Dveus - the loser buys me (JSG) a new R6 or GSXR600.

PS: If you were here all the time why didn't you come riding with us you cabbage?

texmo
13th March 2006, 19:33
Is he? We should settle this once and for all.

We should arrange a race - Tristan vs Dveus - the loser buys me (JSG) a new R6 or GSXR600.

PS: If you were here all the time why didn't you come riding with us you cabbage?
Because I ride a scooter didnt think I could keep up on it... Oh how wrong I was, I have only ridden sports bikes for a total of 6 weeks.

cowpoos
13th March 2006, 19:33
I'll take that bet...

how much and when can we organise this....

Ps: mikeys a ghey lil twat

cowpoos
13th March 2006, 19:35
Wot, don't u love me anymore Turds??

I hope you're going to show your ugly mug at the upcoming Dragwars in April, and why not bring your toyboy mikey with you lol! :yeah:

mate....stop dreaming...there ain't no fuckin such thing as a fast aucklander...the only quick guys you hav up there moved from welly to aucks.... reminds me of a aerosmith song acctually... "DREAM ON"

justsomeguy
13th March 2006, 19:39
Because I ride a scooter didnt think I could keep up on it...

Don't care what you ride or what you look like or what you have to say as long as you like riding and have something that can do the legal speed limit of the area you're welcome on a KB ride.

I'm sure you know that by now.:ride:

Heck I'm the world's slowest thingamejig and they always wait for me at intersections.

2_SL0
13th March 2006, 19:44
mate....stop dreaming...there ain't no fuckin such thing as a fast aucklander...the only quick guys you hav up there moved from welly to aucks.... reminds me of a aerosmith song acctually... "DREAM ON"

I'll bite, but first, LMFAO. Oh wait that was it. Carry on.

Zed
13th March 2006, 19:51
mate....stop dreaming...there ain't no fuckin such thing as a fast aucklander...the only quick guys you hav up there moved from welly to aucks.... reminds me of a aerosmith song acctually... "DREAM ON"What's the catch phrase around here lately - "talk's cheap"! And serenading me with songs won't get you anywhere ya big perv. :nono:

See ya at the Dragwars Poopoos, and if ya don't turn up we'll all know why!! :Punk:

peripheral
13th March 2006, 20:05
Mate those roads weren't built yesterday. People have being having their Coro MotoGP races (as SPB called it) on those roads for sometime now.

Anyway after all that jazz in the earlier part of the other thread no one asked you how you felt the ride went? So how was it?

Good ride for me, just about stopped in Whitianga and had a swim, was a good day for it.

I didn't realise there was anything up (apart from the local at lunch). One of the good things about mostly hanging out back is you don't tend to get into much strife with others wanting to pass you or vice versa. I think the only time I really had anyone behind me was just out of whitianga (hope I didn't hold ya all up too much??).

For me I've started to stick to my lines unless someone looks like they've got a burning desire to pass me. I try to leave enough room or pull over a bit for people to get infront if I'm following cars and I'm not keen on overtaking said cars, give the other riders a fair shot at it. Most people can fairly easily pass me anyway so they don't usually get held up.

mikey
14th March 2006, 10:49

ill do it if jesus boy puts a huindred bucks on it. but not in fucking auckland, will cost me more to get there. maybe when your down for the next destiny church rally in wellignton we can have the race zed?
wmc to the grumpy mole.
an ill be riding this POS scooter up the footpath an up the stairs then throwing it off the balcony to create a masterpiece

an i get half of all the bets that i win.

ManDownUnder
14th March 2006, 11:10
I'll call your bluff on this Peter Pan!

I've got some time off work at the end of April/beginning of May so i'll come down and kick your butt! That $100 should pay for my gas bill, plus any extra winnings I take i'll shout the Welly crowd a round or two, and you ain't invited to the aftermath drinks!

Name the time and place kid and i'll be there! And if you pull out and make excuses that just shows how much of a lying little wimp you really are.

Looking forward to giving you the learn big time boy wonder! :motu:

As a suggestion - take it to the track guys...

Safer, and a more even keel for you both re familiarity. Taupo perhaps?

buellbabe
14th March 2006, 11:24
As a suggestion - take it to the track guys...

Safer, and a more even keel for you both re familiarity. Taupo perhaps?

Well said... gee wasn't that the point of this thread anyway? If yr gonna ride like yr on a track then a big group ride isn't the place... the track is where you should be ;-)
Well thats my opinion anyway!:ride:

Str8 Jacket
14th March 2006, 12:12
Mikey, you're a chump! :yes:

Nah he's not, far from it actually...

Zed
14th March 2006, 12:15
Nah he's not, far from it actually...Please explain? :sherlock:

Str8 Jacket
14th March 2006, 12:19
Mikey is a good guy a decent bloke. I know he can come across quite differently online but in person he is anything but a chump. Its funny how people are so much different when your face to face though aint it......

Zed
14th March 2006, 12:25
Mikey is a good guy a decent bloke. I know he can come across quite differently online but in person he is anything but a chump. Its funny how people are so much different when your face to face though aint it......Online mikey is rude, offensive, and down right dishonest, and you expect me and others to dismiss all that and believe that he's a good guy and decent bloke??

Sorry, I don't play those kind of games, and I think it's a joke that the Welly crowd vouch for him, being the twat online that he is. :nono:

Str8 Jacket
14th March 2006, 12:29
Online mikey is rude, offensive, and down right dishonest, and you expect me and others to dismiss all that and believe that he's a good guy and decent bloke??

Sorry, I don't play those kind of games, and I think it's a joke that the Welly crowd vouch for him, being the twat online that he is. :nono:

Yes he is, he knows how to wind people up and in a way they "eat right out of his hands" by reacting. Good for him I say.
It takes all sorts to make the world go round Zed. If the Welly crowd vouch for him so much thats becaue he deserves it.

mikey
14th March 2006, 13:24
I'll call your bluff on this Peter Pan!
Name the time and place kid and i'll be there! And if you pull out and make excuses that just shows how much of a lying little wimp you really are.
Looking forward to giving you the learn big time boy wonder! :motu:

wellington motorcycles to the grumpy mole. 5 o clock any week day. rain or shine. even if you've been drinking jesus juice or not.
i might be on an island in the pacific the months you just said but ill seriously consider coming back if we say 500 not a 100, as airfaires arent cheap.
just to give you the learn.
or if your absolutely so confident youll win. ill do it on my 750 not texanhomo's scooter. an if your even more confident youll win how about we race for keeps?
stil keen?

mikey
14th March 2006, 13:25
Online mikey is rude, offensive, and down right dishonest, and you expect me and others to dismiss all that and believe that he's a good guy and decent bloke??

a cunt i might be but, down right dishonest....... where did you get that from?

i think its pathetic you came onto a biker site an tried to turn it into jesus disciples on motorbikes but the thing is not one person vouched for you an your jesus cock smoking antics

Zed
14th March 2006, 15:56
a cunt i might be but, down right dishonest....... where did you get that from?C'mon mikey, you've fooled the Welly crowd but you ain't gonna fool me.

I've created a new thread to discuss this with you on - Mikey Challenges Zed to a Race! (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=542069#post542069) so take all your abuse over there kid. :corn:

Skyryder
14th March 2006, 20:56
Simple Zed me ol mate, cause some bikers are thick dumb and stupid and if they die doing it then they have been playing roulette one time to often.

Pisses me off to buddy, I aint being on a KB ride for ages because of my lack of enthusiasm to see a dead biker splatted all over the front of aother car, cause every KB ride I go on some looser always does it, cant quite work out why someone is so wreckless with there life really

Exactly why this site is known as Krash Biker.

Skyryder

Skyryder
14th March 2006, 21:00
Whateva i'm saying it's obviously way over your head Peter Pan, and regardless of anything you say I will NEVER let you join my *crew*! :bye:

Can I join? I wanna be a tuff guy.

Your chum :buggerd:

Skyryder

magnum
14th March 2006, 21:08
blah blah blah,give us a name zed so they can front up or not

FROSTY
14th March 2006, 21:40
I think basicly the plan is we adopt Rule 6.10 from the MNZ rule book.
"the onus is on the overtaking rider ""
Personally the one thing I hate it someone being erratic in front of me.
Scares the beejeebers outa me.
There was this one time at band camp and this guy was on a cbr900 in front of me. He kept pulling wheelies and wobbling as I tried to pass him.

WINJA
14th March 2006, 21:43
I think basicly the plan is we adopt Rule 6.10 from the MNZ rule book.
"the onus is on the overtaking rider ""
Personally the one thing I hate it someone being erratic in front of me.
Scares the beejeebers outa me.
There was this one time at band camp and this guy was on a cbr900 in front of me. He kept pulling wheelies and wobbling as I tried to pass him.
WHAT EVER YOU FUCKEN POOF, AN OLD LADY ON A MOBILITY SCOOTER COULD KICK YOUR ARSE , WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RIDING ? ANSWER 'NOTHING'

Zed
14th March 2006, 22:31
Can I join? I wanna be a tuff guy.

Your chum :buggerd:

SkyryderAsk your wife if you can join, as she's already a member of my Jesus Crew, or so you've told me!

FROSTY
15th March 2006, 00:21
yea you're right Winja--i dion't have a clue how to ride a bike fast --How stupid of me to comment :ar15:

ManDownUnder
15th March 2006, 08:30
yea you're right Winja--i dion't have a clue how to ride a bike fast --How stupid of me to comment :ar15:

okay okay - what'd you do with the real FROSTY?

huh?

Skyryder
15th March 2006, 18:23
Ask your wife if you can join, as she's already a member of my Jesus Crew, or so you've told me!

I mus...........I must meta.............I must metamorph...........I must metamorphose.

Done.

Skyryder

boomer
15th March 2006, 23:03
Mikey, Don't be a pussy

The bet has been offered/made?! take it or say no.....BUT!
The road aint for racing
Track day bike v's bike and $100 notes in the pocket should be

fun
pay for itself if u win
clear any doubts as to who's the LoooooOOOOser
entertaining

Come on.. you fukin soft cock southern shandy drinkers are all fukin talk... step up or fucking sit down! :moon:

ps Zed.. between me and u......there aint no god mate:niceone:

Kornholio
15th March 2006, 23:14
Come on.. you fukin soft cock southern shandy drinkers are all fukin talk... step up or fucking sit down! :moon:

ps Zed.. between me and u......there aint no god mate:niceone:

sif you dorklanders will be doing much trumpet blowing as y'all will have crashed before lunch :yeah: FOOTLONG get your footlong...

Zed
15th March 2006, 23:30
Mikey, Don't be a pussyThere are now two other threads apart from this one which are dedicated to mikey's challenge, please cut & paste it over there if you will kindly boomer. It's off topic in this thread now.

Brett
18th March 2006, 19:41
I must say that the onyl reason that you pass on the other side of the road is if you know how to read the future. If that is the case, could you knind gentleman please let me know next weeks lotto numbers???

Patrick
21st March 2006, 11:02
QUOTE=mikey]just go steal some bro.
dont get much cheaper

a cunt i might be but, down right dishonest....... where did you get that from?

Right on both counts, he was...

surfchick
21st March 2006, 18:46
Hm. Nana speaks. ...

Bikes is a bit tricker, cos of the issue of interfering with each others lines. In that case, rider in front owns the road. Sorted. Nana has spaken.

I luurrrve nana! :yeah:
I'm usually the one you all pass, I have to say I never had a dodgy one go round me... so dat good. But then no-one ever feels they have to compete with an srv...:clap: