PDA

View Full Version : Where to ride in CHCH?

jodie calder
13th March 2006, 09:30
Hi there,

Im writing in request for a bit of information. My partner is keen as to get into freestyle moto x but is unsure of how to go about this and also is
unsure of good places to ride. We live in ChCh and he rides out at the Waimakariri river ( if you know where that is) However its not challenging enough for him. If you have any information on how to go about this or anyone else we could contact it would be much appreciated.
Cheers

200BUSA
13th March 2006, 09:40
Hi go and talk to the young guy at Sportzone Suzuki-ginger haired guy i think,forget his name - he is into freestyle mx he was competing at the champs last weekend.He should be able to give you some more info.

onearmedbandit
13th March 2006, 09:42
Contact Steve at Sportzone Suzuki, he rides freestyle regulary so should know of some good spots.

far queue
13th March 2006, 13:55
Hi go and talk to the young guy at Sportzone Suzuki-ginger haired guy i think,forget his name - he is into freestyle mx he was competing at the champs last weekend.He should be able to give you some more info.
He's the one on crutches. He was hobbling about when I was in there at lunch time today - said he had an off at FMX in the weekend, he said ... "I think I've broken my leg, it felt the same last time I broke it doing this" ... it made my wee graze seem a bit pathetic. He didn't seem too concerned, it was just part of FMX he said - bugger that.