PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton toy run

Angry Puppy
13th March 2006, 18:59
Hi guys. I see on the calendar that about 5 of the sports bike riders are heading to the toy run from Auckland. Any of you cruisers fancy hooking up for the ride down?

Andy

outlawtorn
14th March 2006, 14:30
Yip, I'll be heading down that way, I was meaning to ask where the meeting spot (Autobahn) actually is, I don't know about any other cruiser riders though.

Angry Puppy
14th March 2006, 20:37
The Autobahn is route 1 south of auckland, but I'll be leaving from Glenfield if people want to meet up north.

Andy

outlawtorn
14th March 2006, 22:54
The Autobahn is route 1 south of auckland, but I'll be leaving from Glenfield if people want to meet up north.

Andy
I'll be trying to make the North Shore lot meet up at the usual place on Barry's Point Road..........

Angry Puppy
15th March 2006, 06:29
OK, so if meeting at Autobhan at 8am, leave Barrys point road at 6.30? give us time to refule and have a bacon sarny at Autobhan.

crashe
15th March 2006, 08:06
would love to be doing this run this year..

But I wont have the bike fixed by then, plus I wont be back riding by then either...... damn it..

SlashWylde
15th March 2006, 19:47
Yep, reckon I can tear myself away from the books for a morning to do the run. How bout I meet you boys at the Wendy's by the East Tamaki Rd on-ramp pointing South? 09:00 early enough or would it need to be earlier?

Angry Puppy
16th March 2006, 05:29
I'll be trying to make the North Shore lot meet up at the usual place on Barry's Point Road..........

Where abouts on Barry's Point Road do you want to meet?

Yep, reckon I can tear myself away from the books for a morning to do the run. How bout I meet you boys at the Wendy's by the East Tamaki Rd on-ramp pointing South? 09:00 early enough or would it need to be earlier?

The main party is LEAVING Autobhan, Franklin at 8am. East Tamaki is most the way there. Why not just meet there? I don't mind rolling past Wendy's if you are ready to roll but I'd rather not stop and wait (the more stops we make, the earlier we have to get up) and I couldn't say exactly what time we'd be passing. Your choice; meet at Autobhan or ready to role when we pass ;-)

outlawtorn
16th March 2006, 08:04
[QUOTE=Angry Puppy]Where abouts on Barry's Point Road do you want to meet?QUOTE]
We normally meet between Suzuki & Honda, there is a tiny little gap where we meet up before we head off to wherever.

TerminalAddict
16th March 2006, 10:16
I'm planning to go (from hamilton) .. and I wouldn't mind drooling over your speedmaster, promise I'll wipe it clean afterwards ;)

Waylander
16th March 2006, 20:29
Why don't all you folks meet up with the boys from Hamilton? I'll be there with them and to be honest the more cruisers the better. Trying to keep up with sportsbikes is getting a bit old. heh.

Angry Puppy
16th March 2006, 20:57
We normally meet between Suzuki & Honda, there is a tiny little gap where we meet up before we head off to wherever.

Sweet. See you there 6:20-6:30. If I'm late or vice versa, see you at Autobhan.

I'm planning to go (from hamilton) .. and I wouldn't mind drooling over your speedmaster, promise I'll wipe it clean afterwards ;)

s'all good, bro. just so long as it's only slobber you are wiping up :Pokey:

Why don't all you folks meet up with the boys from Hamilton? I'll be there with them and to be honest the more cruisers the better. Trying to keep up with sportsbikes is getting a bit old. heh.

Yeah. either, or really. I'm certainly not going to be waiting long on BPR. Everyone know's we'll be at Autobhan, Franklin. The most important thing is that There will be other cruisers 'cause I'm not down for a spot of scratching.

You guys baught your toys yet? As a new dad, I found the whole toy shopping thing quite fun. :spudbn:

SlashWylde
18th March 2006, 07:19
The main party is LEAVING Autobhan, Franklin at 8am. East Tamaki is most the way there. Why not just meet there?

Sorry, haddn't read the thread carefully enough :slap:

Ok I will meet you guys at the Autobahn ready to go @ 08:00, see you then.