PDA

View Full Version : Be there or be Queer...

texmo
15th March 2006, 01:33
<<<SCOOTER RACING>>>

So you got a scooter? well to late means you gay, but no you can redeem yourself you can take it racing... So you think your fast on a motorbike eh? well its a different kettle of fish, that take big balls mostly as any sports bike out of the box can do over 250 easily or its a piece of poop. Scooters are different small wheels, shit suspension and frame designs mean they Handel about as well as a poop on a stick. So it takes "real" skill to get around a small track fast on your scooter weather it be street magic or a lambretta.
If your keen be there at 10am or a bit before, it costs about $30 you don't need a licence to race for the $30 you get a day licence.. you must wear full leathers or 2 pairs of jeans and knee protectors, back protector, full face, boots and gloves are a must.

SUNDAY 19TH MARCH 10AM TAINUI STREET GOKART TRACK MT. WELLINGTON AUCKLAND

FINN I BET YOU $20 I CAN GET AROUND THE TRACK FASTER THAN YOU.
(this is the second time I have been on the track but that was about a year ago on a different bike so I have no advantages)

BE THERE OR BE QUEER.

Jamezo
15th March 2006, 10:14
woah. that's serious balls in that picture. gay balls, but balls nonetheless.

WRT
15th March 2006, 10:21
In that second pic, is it just me or does the guy at the back have his wheels off the ground? Is this some scooter trick to get the damn thing round the track faster - as in, you pick it up and carry it, flintstone styles?

Postie
15th March 2006, 10:26
i'm keen to come down and watch Texmo trash his scooter again.

texmo
15th March 2006, 10:41
In that second pic, is it just me or does the guy at the back have his wheels off the ground? Is this some scooter trick to get the damn thing round the track faster - as in, you pick it up and carry it, flintstone styles?
Nah scooters like that have really bad clearance hes just dicovering this...

See ya there ash

texmo
15th March 2006, 11:03
finn you homo come race with us put your latte down tell weasel you will join him later...

What's wrong with a good latte?

Next thing you'll be telling me scarves aren't in fashion anymore...

Finn
15th March 2006, 11:44
finn you homo come race with us put your latte down tell weasel you will join him later...

Mate, I don't know where you got the idea I would race you on my scooter. The use of scooters is reserved solely for engaging in homosexual activites such as; coffee runs, dairy runs, visiting mummy, shopping in High St and going to Uni.

Even though this is my first scooter and I'm still getting used to it, I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of all your friends. I'll try to come and watch you though, might even give you some pointers.

Fishy
15th March 2006, 11:46
Hey Texmo,

If its not raining I'll come down for a while and watch. Matt is racing too eh...so he said he's gonna win...again.

ps: Matt is gonna join KB today I think. I'm trying to get him to sign on.

texmo
15th March 2006, 11:52
Sweet then finn look foward to being told how to do it propper. maby you can tell me how I can wheelie as well?

Will see you there FS, hes coming 3rd I think. First peter hunter second is Paul jones.... btw dose your boss know how much time you spend on the net?

Finn
15th March 2006, 12:01
Sweet then finn look foward to being told how to do it propper. maby you can tell me how I can wheelie as well?

Will see you there FS, hes coming 3rd I think. First peter hunter second is Paul jones.... btw dose your boss know how much time you spend on the net?

No problem mate. Here's a quick tip for you. When racing, pulling wheelies actually slows you down. You want to get all the power down on the track.

Fishy
15th March 2006, 12:11

Yeah my boss knows, he doesn't really care. I just do what I wan't then go home. Work is just like an extended lunch break really.

texmo
15th March 2006, 12:28
No problem mate. Here's a quick tip for you. When racing, pulling wheelies actually slows you down. You want to get all the power down on the track.
Ahhh all makes sence now why didnt I think of that before? now whats tip number two?

Yeah my boss knows, he doesn't really care. I just do what I wan't then go home. Work is just like an extended lunch break really.
Where do I sign up?

Finn
15th March 2006, 13:49
Ahhh all makes sence now why didnt I think of that before? now whats tip number two?

Never date a woman who's got more problems than you have.

texmo
15th March 2006, 14:01
Never date a woman who's got more problems than you have.
Isn't your wife swedish though?

Finn
15th March 2006, 15:45
Isn't your wife swedish though?

No, that's my girlfriend. My wife is... angry.

Maha
15th March 2006, 15:56
Well bugger me...............:buggerd:
Its the texmo/finn show..............:bleh:
Think i will vote ' C ' just cos i can............:moon:

kels
15th March 2006, 15:59
What a wank way to word your thread. Actually YES I am queer...why do you feel you need to use it in such a derogatory way?

MidnightMike
15th March 2006, 16:00
Shouldnt it be 'Be there and be queer' ? :slap:

Nah, looks like fun to me.

Too bad im too far away to give you guys the learn. :p

Cookie
15th March 2006, 16:01
What does it cost to be a spectator? (At the scooter races I mean).

kels
15th March 2006, 16:07
Don't know what the scooter races charge but I normally charge $200.00 :rofl:

Finn
15th March 2006, 16:16
Well bugger me...............:buggerd:

Thanks for the offer but I decline. Give Texmo a try.

Cookie
15th March 2006, 16:17
Kels, scooter races are more within my entertainment budget at present, but this has been noted. :laugh:

texmo
15th March 2006, 16:20
What a wank way to word your thread. Actually YES I am queer...why do you feel you need to use it in such a derogatory way?
Because the word exsists and because I can. If you dont like it dont read it.

Its free man. come down have a look. The buckets race as well, we have turns on the track...

kels
15th March 2006, 16:26
Because the word exsists and because I can. If you dont like it dont read it.
Showing the extent of your Vocabulary/Intelligence. Well done!

Maha
15th March 2006, 17:04
Jeez Kels, i think temxo's mummy is typing for him cos he doesnt normally use such expansive words.....................:rofl:
Either that or Kip McGrath is working really well.............:killingme

Merwood
15th March 2006, 17:31
sounds like fun bro, id be there but im heading to puanui that morning :cry:, ill be there in spirit though

SixPackBack
15th March 2006, 17:42

Its just a word get over it.....its debatable whether Queer is even derogatory these days.
In fact the term "Dikes on bikes" is now an accepted term.

inlinefour
15th March 2006, 17:51
Its just a word get over it.....its debatable whether Queer is even derogatory these days.

But what would I know?:slap:

SPman
15th March 2006, 18:32
Quite true of course!
I just wish people wouldnt get their knickers/undies in a twist and bombard us overworked mods with endless complaints about the whole "lovers" spat!

skidMark
15th March 2006, 18:46

it's an open evernt anybody can come watch...and it infact the amcc buckets also happening...i might be racing depends if i get a new motor for the pit bike by then.

so this isn't just scooters....if you want to come see some bucket racing show up....practise on the saturday.....racing on sunday

texmo
15th March 2006, 18:48
Hardly any body goes to pratice. the buckets are no fun to watch the faster class has a couple of good riders but thats about it, the mini motos and stuff can be fun. But scooter racing owns then all it is teh win.

R6_kid
15th March 2006, 21:32
i'll be there to watch, i might even drop my dick out so you can all see how queer i am :devil2:

fast135
16th March 2006, 09:06
Texmo, can you add a 'be there or be sick as a dog'
I think im getting fckn birb flu.

texmo
16th March 2006, 10:29
We cant have the HEX not competing I will tell ya what scince Im such a nice guy I will race it for you if you ar sick. I will even come and pick it up in a van.

fast135
16th March 2006, 10:38
thanx for the offer. but ive put a couple of hours into making the front fairing. i wouldnt want u to bust it, thats my job.

ajturbo
16th March 2006, 22:01
bugger, wish i could be there,,

mine has the original tyres on (1972 model).....

texmo
16th March 2006, 22:21
What scooter you got man???

ajturbo
17th March 2006, 06:59
photo to arive later......
we have done some weight reduction.........
wait for the photos

texmo
17th March 2006, 11:06
Sweet as looking foward to the photos.

ajturbo
17th March 2006, 11:27
the beast!!!!!:beer:

don't get any ideas

watch out for the gaurd dogs!!!

texmo
17th March 2006, 11:28
Fuck me you must be saving heaps of weight there man..
Nice dogs btw.

SwanTiger
18th March 2006, 22:52
Far out, it has been a long time since I have seen a picture of those bikes let alone one in the flesh.

That my friends was the very first bike to get me hooked on two wheels.

I felt so cool doing 25kmp/h up my mothers driveway.

kickingzebra
18th March 2006, 23:09
Wicked as big bore man!! Old tyres good for sliding!! fun!!

texmo
19th March 2006, 02:25
I am getting ready for racing as we speak, I am stocking up on fluids and getting carbs. No better combination than coke and chips at 2:20am...

ajturbo
19th March 2006, 10:01
Far out, it has been a long time since I have seen a picture of those bikes let alone one in the flesh.

That my friends was the very first bike to get me hooked on two wheels.

I felt so cool doing 25kmp/h up my mothers driveway.

whats this "25kmp/h" CRAP???

mine has been up to 40MP/HR 2 up!!!! it will still do that on the gravel out the front of our house... the only time it is scary is when mudboy is up front!!:doh: :weird::doctor:

Cookie
19th March 2006, 20:44
I went along today (even thought I am not ghey - I am just "scooter curious"). Sorry had to go about 12:30!

Heaps of fun. A few spills here and there during practice. Was that texmo I saw picking up Gilera runner trim off the track just before I left? :shit:

I hope you were able to tape everthing back on okay and all bones are in place! Pulling some awesome wheelies out there too. I aint never seen that done on a scooter before!

(As was that really SixPackBack I met? In the flesh he seemed, well, "human" I guess!) :lol:

texmo
19th March 2006, 20:52
Yer good to meet you App, thanks for coming down SPB and checking it out although im sure you were more intrested in the bikes rather than the scootahs. good to see tristan there pulling stoppies on his pushbike, while Swany tryed out the track for the first time and mark was taking photos...

SwanTiger
19th March 2006, 20:57
whats this "25kmp/h" CRAP???

mine has been up to 40MP/HR 2 up!!!! it will still do that on the gravel out the front of our house... the only time it is scary is when mudboy is up front!!:doh: :weird::doctor:

It was a tired old thing, it took my brother and I to get it going when we first got it.

And when we did, I rode it down to the end of the street and back, a closed and very private rural like street. Within 5 minutes the police arrived. Fucken old neighbours trying to ruin our fun. Eventually they tried the "noise control" shit, however we managed to get a written letter from the local council saying that we could ride as much as we like from 6AM until 6PM... So we made a point of being up at 6AM after that :Punk:

Cookie
19th March 2006, 21:04
Cheers - sorry I missed meeting some of the the other guys personally.

I did see Swany doing his laps - sorry I missed meeting Mark - next time.

Where can I find a calendar of events there?

SwanTiger
19th March 2006, 21:13
I did see Swany doing his laps - sorry I missed meeting Mark - next time.

Cool, did you check my arse out? It must of looked good in that brigt orange vest.

Missed meeting Mark? probably a good thing, according to Tristan he is a sexual predator and stalks KB'ers on a regular basis.

Nah he is alright, just wear a condom.

texmo
19th March 2006, 21:18
Go into hells pizza apparently he stalks Bruce 3-4 times a week and hits on the lady's, apparently hes getting really far. They are actually talking to him.

Cookie
19th March 2006, 21:21
Cool, did you check my arse out? It must of looked good in that brigt orange vest.

Let's just say, you were easy to see. :yes:

Oh and thanks for the warning about Mark!

SixPackBack
19th March 2006, 21:22
(As was that really SixPackBack I met? In the flesh he seemed, well, "human" I guess!) :lol:

fUCK WASNT ME DUDE THOSE SCOOTER RIDERS ARE TOTAL FRIKEN HOMOS.

texmo
19th March 2006, 21:33
fUCK WASNT ME DUDE THOSE SCOOTER RIDERS ARE TOTAL FRIKEN HOMOS.
FUCK YOU OLD MAN RED REP FOR YOU YA HOMO:shake:

SwanTiger
19th March 2006, 23:00
Let's just say, you were easy to see. :yes:

Yep, all good :ride:

You should of said hello, I think you were the fella in glasses chatting up Texmo (psst hes not really a homo).

SixPackBack
20th March 2006, 18:01
FUCK YOU OLD MAN RED REP FOR YOU YA HOMO:shake:

We had a vote....scooter owners are most definitely soft, flaccid and excessively gay
[the vote was conducted between The_Dover,WINJA and SixPackBack all hardcore heterosexual/gixxer pilots]

Finn
20th March 2006, 19:41
We had a vote....scooter owners are most definitely soft, flaccid and excessively gay
[the vote was conducted between The_Dover,WINJA and SixPackBack all hardcore heterosexual/gixxer pilots]

WINJA owns a scooter and from what I've heard, Dover should probably own one too.

SixPackBack
20th March 2006, 20:09
WINJA owns a scooter and from what I've heard, Dover should probably own one too.

WINJA does not own a scooter and The_Dover is finally mastering the GIXXER power........[and scooter owners are still fudge packers];)

Dont get me started on oil gussling Honda gayboys:blink:

Finn
20th March 2006, 20:18
WINJA does not own a scooter and The_Dover is finally mastering the GIXXER power........[and scooter owners are still fudge packers];)

Dont get me started on oil gussling Honda gayboys:blink:

What's a Street Magic then?

SixPackBack
20th March 2006, 20:30
What's a Street Magic then?

A precursor to a pit bike..you know like those hard pricks crusty demons ride:headbang:

Dont tell WINJA its a scooter or he'll choke you with his miniature dog

WINJA
20th March 2006, 20:41

SCOOTERS RULE , A GUY WHO RIDES A SCOOTER IS A REAL MAN

SixPackBack
20th March 2006, 20:49

:shit: WTF WINJA'S crossin over..must of been the visit from Tristank and Texmo

WINJA
20th March 2006, 21:13
:shit: WTF WINJA'S crossin over..must of been the visit from Tristank and Texmo
I GOT A SCOOTER , I THOGHT YOU SAW IT???

SixPackBack
20th March 2006, 21:24
I GOT A SCOOTER , I THOGHT YOU SAW IT???

WINJA street majics are not scooters....they are far cooler!

fast135
21st March 2006, 11:09
WINJA street majics are not scooters....they are far cooler!

Street magics are kinda slow compared to a vespa... or most other Italian scooters.
I do like the 'hoon factor' of street magics tho. (stoppies and wheelies) but they just lack topspeed.

Jono.

Finn
21st March 2006, 11:39
Street magics are kinda slow compared to a vespa... or most other Italian scooters.
I do like the 'hoon factor' of street magics tho. (stoppies and wheelies) but they just lack topspeed.

Jono.

70 k's on the footpath is fast, believe me.

SwanTiger
21st March 2006, 12:33

What a load of fucken bullshit!

We know your a secret closet ponsonby fag who wears a scarf. No wonder you wanted to meet Tristan, you dirty old man, craddle snatcher!

N4CR
21st March 2006, 12:56
Swanny, he only met me because I'm simply the best homorider in all of ponsonby. Texmo and I go get the mean lattes together. And those moccafrapovespacurruchinoottis things.

And yes, scooters rule. Great fun but need a bit more top end. Cheap at $1.45 though... but that all goes down hill.

SwanTiger
21st March 2006, 13:01
Swanny, he only met me because I'm simply the best homorider in all of ponsonby. Texmo and I go get the mean lattes together. And those moccafrapovespacurruchinoottis things.

I hoped like fuck you used protection, if you're out of action and Gareth has snobbed me for a WOMAN, who else can I do booty calls on?

Cowpoos is here this weekend in't he... Hiya pooozywoozy :whistle:

WINJA
21st March 2006, 22:45

Jono.
WHEN THEY GHEY VESPAS RACED AT MY WELLY I WAS LAPPING THEM , NO CONTEST STOP DREAMING, I CAN JUMP A CONRETE MIXER ON MY STREET MAGIC , TRY THAT ON YOUR SHIT VESPA , I ALSO OFF ROAD MY MAGIC ITS THE MOST VERSATILE SMALL BIKE , THE VESPA IS A ONE TRICK PONY AND THE ONE TRICK IS NOT THAT CLEVER

WINJA
21st March 2006, 22:50
What a load of fucken bullshit!

We know your a secret closet ponsonby fag who wears a scarf. No wonder you wanted to meet Tristan, you dirty old man, craddle snatcher!
YOUR A FUCKEN TARD , ARE YOU THE PRODUCT OF HAVING A BROTHER AS A FATHER?

fast135
22nd March 2006, 08:51
winja, when did you race against the scooters at Mt Wellington on a street magic? it wasnt last weekend was it.....
The scoots are a bit quicker these days. I dont think that theres many ppl that can keep up with Matts Lambretta. deafinately not a one trick pony, as ive seen it launching off a jump at a skatepark.

jono.

MisterD
22nd March 2006, 10:13
I dont think that theres many ppl that can keep up with Matts Lambretta.
jono.

I hear rumours of 23 at the wheel on another Lammy....what am I talking about rumours, I saw it on the dyno myself...

Finn
22nd March 2006, 10:16
I hear rumours of 23 at the wheel on another Lammy....what am I talking about rumours, I saw it on the dyno myself...

That was not RWHP. That was KPH.

MisterD
22nd March 2006, 10:21
That was not RWHP. That was KPH.

Nope, 100mph (calculated obviously, wouldn't do that on the road with the wind resistance etc)

fast135
22nd March 2006, 11:34
whos lamby has 23?

jono.

MisterD
22nd March 2006, 12:01
Probably wouldn't take you long to guess, but it's not mine! My Imola gives me 13.5, which I didn't think was bad without a chamber...

SwanTiger
22nd March 2006, 12:07
YOUR A FUCKEN TARD , ARE YOU THE PRODUCT OF HAVING A BROTHER AS A FATHER?

:tugger:

When are you going to invite me down old man? I want your wife to cook me some bacon and eggs :headbang:

fast135
22nd March 2006, 12:59
Probably wouldn't take you long to guess, but it's not mine! My Imola gives me 13.5, which I didn't think was bad without a chamber...

whos up for scooters at Meremere again??.... 23hp should do a decent time.

MisterD
22nd March 2006, 14:24
That might be interesting, should have a long enough run-out to for me to be able to stop in time too.

texmo
22nd March 2006, 15:36
Steve's lammy is fucking quick I was following him in the car doing just over 130km/hr then he just took off. Quick for a scootah...

WINJA
22nd March 2006, 20:11
winja, when did you race against the scooters at Mt Wellington on a street magic? it wasnt last weekend was it.....
The scoots are a bit quicker these days. I dont think that theres many ppl that can keep up with Matts Lambretta. deafinately not a one trick pony, as ive seen it launching off a jump at a skatepark.

jono.
RACED GEERTS WHEN HE BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE , I LAPPED HIM , IS HE FAST ENOUGH?

WINJA
22nd March 2006, 20:15
:tugger:

When are you going to invite me down old man?
NEVER , SERIOUSLY YOU SOUND LIKE A LOSER AND I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH LOSERS

Crazy Steve
22nd March 2006, 20:34
Are we _onna race one last time before I leave....

I will let you win...MAYBE..

Crazy Steve...:baby:

SwanTiger
23rd March 2006, 03:26
NEVER , SERIOUSLY YOU SOUND LIKE A LOSER AND I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH LOSERS

Go fuck yourself.

fast135
23rd March 2006, 08:33
so you raced Gotz, that was a long time ago.....
the scoots are way faster now.
looks like youve got a challenge on your hands.

jono.