PDA

View Full Version : ANZ personalised eftpos cards: thumbs up

LB
15th March 2006, 04:17
Someone started a thread on this but despite doing a search I can't find it (hence the new thread).

Yesterday I received the personalised eftpos card I'd organised for Hamish's birthday. Needless to say the photo on it is his new baby (he's just bought an Anniversary R1).

I am ABSOLUTELY RAPT with the card - the photo looks wonderful. Very crisp and clear, and it makes the card look totally different from an ordinary eftpos card. We used it last night at TSS and calmly handed it over photo-side down....it was great to see the surprise on their faces when they saw the R1 pictured!

If you are an ANZ customer, you can go online and design your own personalised photo eftpos card. You can use any photo so long as it's not in bad taste or copyrighted.

Although if you know the details of the account you can order a card for someone else, it won't be a surprise as the card holder themselves has to verify the account.

The cost is $20, and the photocard lasts for 3 years - I think that's incredible value for money.

Happy to show any Wellingtonians if they want to have a look at how the cards come out.

My card is due in a few days (they very kindly fastracked Hamish's so it was here in time for his birthday - excellent service).

If you are not an ANZ customer you can sign up and get a card.

I think it's a FANTASTIC idea.

For the record, I also have personalised stamps showing my M800 in the South Island.

Go to www.anz.co.nz to have a fiddle - you can design the card without having to complete the order.

White trash
15th March 2006, 08:36
Yeah, but I bet the name on the card is still Hamish (insert surname here) where as my BNZ card is proudly stamped with the name White trash.

Skyryder
15th March 2006, 14:58
Can see the value as a gift but nothing else............unless to stoke the ego.

Skyryder