PDA

View Full Version : Moto x gear

Firefight
15th April 2004, 07:42
Okay, we are moving from our present house to a modest little cottage, and as a result Mrs F/F :Police: has instructed me to clear out some of my shit.

So I have a shit load of MotoX gear to go,

Gearne boots size marked in boots is "45"14, I take a size 9.5 to 10 shoe/boot, so I don't know what the 14 & 45 relates too, anyway these boots are in good condition and are going for NZ$ 100.00.

Two sets of body armour, NZ$ 80.00 each, assorted goves, knee guards, shirts, pants, triangle axle stands, all sorts of moto x shit, if your looking for some moto xgear give me a pm, I might have what you want.

Firefight.

Firefight
15th April 2004, 17:31
Okay, we are moving from our present house to a modest little cottage, and as a result Mrs F/F :Police: has instructed me to clear out some of my shit.

So I have a shit load of MotoX gear to go,

Gearne boots size marked in boots is "45"14, I take a size 9.5 to 10 shoe/boot, so I don't know what the 14 & 45 relates too, anyway these boots are in good condition and are going for NZ$ 100.00.

Two sets of body armour, NZ$ 80.00 each, assorted goves, knee guards, shirts, pants, triangle axle stands, all sorts of moto x shit, if your looking for some moto xgear give me a pm, I might have what you want.

Firefight.

Bugger I forgot also, full bike stand, foot operated, NZ$ 180 new, good condition, NZ$ 90.00 suit 4/2 stroke off road/motox,adventure type.

F/F