PDA

View Full Version : Teknics gears

750Y
16th April 2004, 09:53
A colleague of mine has the follwing gear. it's only been worn by pillion a couple times, it would be great opportunity to get set up especially leading into winter and save some money from new also...
anyone interested PM me for the phone number... cheers all.

Hiya,
I've got:

Teknic Sprint II Pants (Colour = Black), Size 8/36 (Would fit a size 10 lady or a smallish dude that usually wears like 32 or 34" pants).

Teknic Mach One Jacket (Colour = Red with Black and Charcoal pads), Size 38/48 (Is adjustable around arms and waist so you it would fit anyone from my size up to a medium/large dude).

Will sell the jacket for $500 and the pants for $100, (since the retail on the pants is about $260 and the jacket is $699), but I'm fairly negotiable about it....

If you find anyone that is keen they can get me on my cell ...
Cheers

Cath :-)

Posh Tourer :P
17th April 2004, 08:17
how long in the leg are the pants?

wkid_one
17th April 2004, 09:34
how long in the leg are the pants?
They both touch the ground

750Y
19th April 2004, 16:15
probably fit guy about 5'6"-5'9" ish i guess.

dss3
19th April 2004, 16:48
I see that the girl selling them is 'cath', that wouldn't be as in 'catherine owen' would it? if so tell her Daryl says hi!

19th April 2004, 19:49
I'm 5'12", so they'd prob be a bit short for me then....

750Y
20th April 2004, 09:19
I see that the girl selling them is 'cath', that wouldn't be as in 'catherine owen' would it? if so tell her Daryl says hi!

yep, i sent her this link so she'll probably read it herself.

dss3
21st April 2004, 15:29
i reckon that it would fit someone a bit bigger than you think, i know the person selling this jacket and have worn it a couple of times. It fiited me fine and im a bit under 6' and probably weighed around 85kg when i wore it. the jacket is like new.

daryl

21st April 2004, 17:51
I dont really need a(nother) jacket, I just need a pair of pants.... I doubt that these ones would fit me, and I already have 2 pairs of short pants :S

Quasievil
16th May 2004, 06:44
A colleague of mine has the follwing gear. it's only been worn by pillion a couple times, it would be great opportunity to get set up especially leading into winter and save some money from new also...
anyone interested PM me for the phone number... cheers all.

Hiya,
I've got:

Teknic Sprint II Pants (Colour = Black), Size 8/36 (Would fit a size 10 lady or a smallish dude that usually wears like 32 or 34" pants).

Teknic Mach One Jacket (Colour = Red with Black and Charcoal pads), Size 38/48 (Is adjustable around arms and waist so you it would fit anyone from my size up to a medium/large dude).

Will sell the jacket for $500 and the pants for $100, (since the retail on the pants is about $260 and the jacket is $699), but I'm fairly negotiable about it....

If you find anyone that is keen they can get me on my cell ...
Cheers

Cath :-)

Im very keen on those Pants for my wife, and do they have armour ?Where are you maybe I can come and have a look.
Thanks
Quasievil (Bret)