PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 19th March

loosebruce
16th March 2006, 22:17
Aight me and Gixser are going to head out for a play again, eh not in the same location though, we'll be out and about all over the place and most of the time we'll be in two places at the same time, and we now have the power to teleport oursleves out of harms way ( :Police: ), so you fella's might as well stay home :2thumbsup we wish :weep:

Meeting 11am, meet point by PM, if you are keen to come and PRACTICE then register interest here or flick me a PM, i myself wont be upto much hooliganism (yeah i say that now) and have some new brake pads to bed in, at least as far as the missus is concerned that's what i'm doing, i be happy to lend a hand to anyone who might want a shot at learning a tricks.

So Sunday 19th 11am at the "meet" point.

To the streets people :ar15:

texmo
16th March 2006, 22:31
What a stink one Au. Scooter racing is on then, hopefully I can get out on the track and practice some emergence braking and acceleration.

loosebruce
16th March 2006, 22:41
Yea i did it on purpose so you couldn't come :Pokey:

texmo
16th March 2006, 22:54
But... But... But... I though you were my friend:crybaby:

ukbandit
17th March 2006, 06:07
Aight me and Gixser are going to head out for a play again, eh not in the same location though, we'll be out and about all over the place and most of the time we'll be in two places at the same time, and we now have the power to teleport oursleves out of harms way ( :Police: ), so you fella's might as well stay home :2thumbsup we wish :weep:

Meeting 11am, meet point by PM, if you are keen to come and PRACTICE then register interest here or flick me a PM, i myself wont be upto much hooliganism (yeah i say that now) and have some new brake pads to bed in, at least as far as the missus is concerned that's what i'm doing, i be happy to lend a hand to anyone who might want a shot at learning a tricks.

So Sunday 19th 11am at the "meet" point.

To the streets people :ar15:
hey LB would love to join you on 19th meet as last? if no PM me details cheers off to jolly work now whooppeeeeeeeeee keep it sunny side up:shake:

bugjuice
17th March 2006, 09:07
text ma tha details, and i'll see if i can get there..

cowpoos
17th March 2006, 09:39
have some new brake pads to bed in, at least as far as the missus is concerned that's what i'm doing,

she still eating your food man....:whistle:

GIXser
17th March 2006, 10:25
Still checking out some sites" will pm all involved next 24 hours

And NO,,,,,, Scumdog you are not invited!!!!!!

ukbandit
17th March 2006, 11:44
how do you post an avatar on this site cheers looking forward to the 19th :woohoo:

bugjuice
17th March 2006, 11:48
click on 'User CP' at the top, then click 'Edit Avatar'
or try clicking here - http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

ukbandit
17th March 2006, 13:34
hey bj tried your link but keeps saying upload failed any thoughts as to why?:bleh:

ukbandit
17th March 2006, 13:34
forget last message as the pic has arrived :Oops:

loosebruce
17th March 2006, 14:46
she still eating your food man....:whistle:

yea and washing the dishes afterwards as well.

cowpoos
17th March 2006, 14:57
yea and washing the dishes afterwards as well.

fuck man....buy a dishwasher....

a dishwasher will let you go ride and let you spend all ya money on your bike!!

loosebruce
17th March 2006, 15:41
fuck man....buy a dishwasher....

a dishwasher will let you go ride and let you spend all ya money on your bike!!

I sort of did, it;s called a flatmate on the benefit, nothing else to do all day, and believe me Iam spending all my money on the bike, and from now on the bike will most prolly live at Deaths garage, until i break the news to her. Cheers Death, i might keep hold of the keys though! <_<

texmo
17th March 2006, 16:01
Nice rep ya homo bruce

loosebruce
17th March 2006, 16:07
Nice rep ya homo bruce

Welcome....

GIXser
18th March 2006, 16:51
right we found some cool spots for tommorow-- just waiting to hear from L/bruce-- to confirm-- PM L/b or me for details--

ukbandit
18th March 2006, 17:01
hey LB i had a dream the other night about doing the stunts and the old bill were ready for us, a helicopter landed in my neighbours garden and they blocked off our exit. the moral of this dream is...look left look right and look fucking up!!!!:wavey: se ya tommorow

aff-man
18th March 2006, 17:01
Tyres are utterly shagged...... But PM me the details and I might come along for a gander or 3... Oh and can you PM me the approx distance to said location.. Cheers

loosebruce
18th March 2006, 21:52
Same meet point and time Jono.

loosebruce
20th March 2006, 14:34
Yea sirry about yesterday guys, ya wouldn't fucken believe it, got to work went to get the store key which is on my car key which is at home still, doh....... one quick trip to Avondale and back, a number fo laws broken in the process, got into the store, couldn't remember the fkn alarm code, none of my partners were answering the phone, fuck!!!!!!
Finally got that sorted and realized i don't have my shoes, so it was the sidi's for most of the day, those suckers are hot to work in.

Hope you guys had a good un, and got some good practice in, the 8th is not far away at all.

aff-man
20th March 2006, 15:17
Yeh I had to miss out as well. No rubber on the tyres......

Hope you guys had fun... see ya on the 8th

GIXser
20th March 2006, 17:59
Yea sirry about yesterday guys, ya wouldn't fucken believe it, got to work went to get the store key which is on my car key which is at home still, doh....... one quick trip to Avondale and back, a number fo laws broken in the process, got into the store, couldn't remember the fkn alarm code, none of my partners were answering the phone, fuck!!!!!!
Finally got that sorted and realized i don't have my shoes, so it was the sidi's for most of the day, those suckers are hot to work in.

Hope you guys had a good un, and got some good practice in, the 8th is not far away at all.

It ended up being UKbandit and me, and a mate of uk's, we spend about 45 minutes in the same spot, a heap of traffic though was like a frikken motoway--, we practised flikken into seond etc,, worked half of the time, UK's looking mean,, his leathers almost scraping the tarmac" almost cliffhanger material talk about getting some height" anyways a bit of good practice by all, shame you had to go-- seems ya day ended up in shatters" as far as AFF man, he should have probably been with us, tires would have been warmer!!!:shit: hehehehe, hope you get ya bike back on the road asap dude-- let us know if anyone wants to keep practecing before the 8 th, im keen to get a few more days in--:Punk:

ukbandit
20th March 2006, 20:34
It ended up being UKbandit and me, and a mate of uk's, we spend about 45 minutes in the same spot, a heap of traffic though was like a frikken motoway--, we practised flikken into seond etc,, worked half of the time, UK's looking mean,, his leathers almost scraping the tarmac" almost cliffhanger material talk about getting some height" anyways a bit of good practice by all, shame you had to go-- seems ya day ended up in shatters" as far as AFF man, he should have probably been with us, tires would have been warmer!!!:shit: hehehehe, hope you get ya bike back on the road asap dude-- let us know if anyone wants to keep practecing before the 8 th, im keen to get a few more days in--:Punk:
hey GIX good to se ya sunday not quite the same just us 3 still good stuff, you carried a couple of those monos way down the road man . can you gun that bike up in second no clutch? tried mine and just shot off like a bullet up the road, anyway doing you some other stuff on vid from the uk (off the telly) but man its good stuff if you want to practice im up for it maybe better early morning when no other normal bugger is up let me know se ya