PDA

View Full Version : Novice & Begginers trial 9th April Tauranga

xyeovillian
17th March 2006, 06:41
Novice & Beginners Trial teaching day Sunday 9th April

Burchett’s (Top of the Kaimais

This is a trial with the intention for any rider wishing to learn how to ride motorcycle trials. This will start at 10.30am with 8 sections being observed by 8 expert riders offering advice on how to tackle the various obstacles in the sections laid out for you to ride.

The intention is to ride each of the 8 sections as many times as you wish to improve your riding skills until you clean them with the advice of the particular expert who will be there for you to offer words of advice, or the expert to ride the section on your bike if you wish him to show you how it should be done!

The experts will be there for you to ask how to tackle one of the 8 sections that they will be observing individually. If you have any fears such as how to tackle drops, up hill’s or anything you are unsure ask the experts for their advice as that is what they are there for on this day.

There will be a lunch break for you to top up your energy levels at 12.30pm, which will be followed by a trial in the afternoon so you can show off your new riding skills. This will be also be ridden by the experts or intermediate riders again in the same sections that you have been practising on in the morning. With alterations for the better riders so look carefully at the markers!

Riders of all classes will be welcome especially the junior riders as they are the future of our sport. This is the 1st time for this event so please come along and show your support. It’s a very friendly sport with a good atmosphere where people will offer advice on bike set up, riding gear and not forgetting bikes! Also how much fun you can get from a gallon of petrol!

Last but not least I would like to thank the Expert riders in anticipation for giving their time and effort for this day of tuition.

I hope we will all have a good day together to hone our riding skills.

If you need any more information pm me!

far queue
17th March 2006, 07:50
Good on you guys for putting this sort of thing on

Postie
17th March 2006, 07:55
i'd love to come along and have a go, only i don't have a trial bike, so i'll have to just come along to watch this time. Its awesome to watch those guys and what they can do on a funny looking bike.

if you want to play a trial bike type game, go to

www.miniclip.com and search for trails moutain or one of the other 2 trial games under the sport section

clint640
17th March 2006, 10:39
Sounds like fun. Hmm... I wonder if I could ride trials on the 640...

...Clint goes to take the seat off & find a really big back sprocket...

...& a crane to lift it off if it falls on me!

Cheers
Clint