PDA

View Full Version : Games highlights

marty
17th March 2006, 09:31
for me - switching from the swimming to the trackcycling last night - that's how games should be covered. fuck the 7's - can watch that any time.

moss burmister - awesome effort. knew exactly what he had to do 2 years ago, and trained for that moment.

watched the scottish guy get the medal for the 400 - didn't he look stoked!

and the other scottish guy - world and olympic champ at the 4000m time trial, 2 seconds up at 2000m, then faded badly to bronze at the finish. maybe a little to cocky? the aussie guy couldn't even stand he was so astonished at taking gold.

great drama.

skelstar
17th March 2006, 09:38
The 'impromtued' haka for Moss was awesome. Had goose bumps then, have goose bumps now.

GR81
17th March 2006, 12:31
WAY too many ads when i was watching it live last night... was beyond a joke! :no:

Colapop
17th March 2006, 12:34
There are three sky sports channels and no games on any of them...??? :brick:

crashe
17th March 2006, 13:16
There are three sky sports channels and no games on any of them...??? :brick:

No, cos its all happening on TV1.....:spudwave:
All day and all night....

Just before they started the Men's Hockey (Now on TV at the time of typing this)... the haka was done by the team facing off the opposite team..........

Colapop
17th March 2006, 15:48
Yeah but TV1 won't replay really really pointless and boring stuff 10 million times over!! *sigh*

bladez
17th March 2006, 16:06
i thought the swimming was a good watch to see the ozzys faces :gob:
but to walk of from moss when they went for there photo time around the pool was crap :angry:
the scott bloody good race and good to see the smiles :yes:

Flatcap
17th March 2006, 18:17
Scotland winning two golds in the swimming on the first day! Whats with that?

They must be training in the North Sea - any bastard would want to get out of there as quickly as they can