PDA

View Full Version : Cold Kiwi 2004

Holy Roller
16th April 2004, 19:31
Entry form will be posted on this site
http://www.coldkiwi.co.nz/
on the 1st June 2004.

This is the 30th Cold Kiwi Rally and there is an overseas trip prize for prepaid entries only.

This year should be a good one, i'll get my prepaid entry in as soon as it is posted on their site. Already got leave arranged so I can attend, :cold: :cold: :cold: and recover afterwards, B4 going back to work.
Some of you guys went last year, Being my first I'm ultra keen to do it again. :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Pickle
16th April 2004, 20:36
We will be going and this year will be our 17th Cold Kiwi :cold:

pete376403
16th April 2004, 22:17
I've only been to one kiwi, it seemed a bit of a let down after the Brass, Possibly because the ride there is only an afternoon squirt up from Welly. Also, being fairly close to civilisation also meant that it wasn't a big deal to get to the rally on trail bikes, so you had all these dickheads zipping up and down the campsite all night. I love the sound of a chambered two stroke as much as anyone, but not right outside the tent at 3 in the morning!
(sorry to say, the dirt bike element is becoming more prevalent down south, too. People bring a trailer load of trailies to the rally site to let the little darlings annoy the fuck out of us oldies.) :argh:

LB
17th April 2004, 04:38
Hmm. Tent. After long and hard deliberation for a quarter of one iota of a second the answer is.........a resounding No.

(might consider a day ride if the weather's fine though......)

And Doug, I can't and will never get near your number, but when I was young and silly I went to 7 (seven). Hard to believe eh, but it's true!