PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me Out on the 8th?

larriken
19th March 2006, 16:06
Hi Guys

I am helping someone can help me out. I need someone/s to do abit of filming for me at the Stunt Skills day on the 8th April. If you are going as a spectator/rider and have will be taking vid footage, could I use it? All tapes will be returned and I will hook anyone up with a copy of Chicks Dig Scars DVD for your help.

Main reason for this is a)my brother can't come up with me and he does all the filming when I am riding b) there is no way I am filming all day and missing out on riding! Yes, I am a greedy bugger! I will still get the camera out myself, but it's hard to focus on filming when you want to ride as well.

Your help will be much appreciated. Suitable footage from this will be used to edit a section on the very first NZ Stunt Day on Chicks Dig Scars Number Two! If your footage is used your name will appear in the credits as well.

PM me if you are keen.

Cheers

Andy

GIXser
19th March 2006, 17:44
Hey dude, i'll be takin the dvd handy cam-- and will be taping in between sessions, i had some thoughts though, might get a helmet cam or pillion to do some taping whilst riding next to people etc,, so you can get different angles--

larriken
19th March 2006, 17:58
Thanks mate! Well there's one! I'll be taking out the helmet cam, and anyone is welcome to strap it on!

ukbandit
19th March 2006, 22:53
Hey dude, i'll be takin the dvd handy cam-- and will be taping in between sessions, i had some thoughts though, might get a helmet cam or pillion to do some taping whilst riding next to people etc,, so you can get different angles--
hey GIX i would use a helmet cam but the misses is to shy ha ha ha ah aha ahahahahahaa:crybaby: se ya buddy next time, you done some good f@#$ing wheelies today man:not:

ZeroIndex
19th March 2006, 22:55
I'll be there with my DigiCam and my laptop (so i can empty my memory stick when it gets full), will be filming quite a lot of stuff on the day, as I'm gonna be a spectator only

GIXser
20th March 2006, 13:21
hey GIX i would use a helmet cam but the misses is to shy ha ha ha ah aha ahahahahahaa:crybaby: se ya buddy next time, you done some good f@#$ing wheelies today man:not:

hehehe,, mate not to bad yourself,, your back was just about scraping that tarmac"" nice n high""

froggyfrenchman
20th March 2006, 20:51
If you have room in your car on the way up, ill man your camera for you if ya want.

ZeroIndex
20th March 2006, 22:34
OK, what I have decided, I'm taking a laptop that has a DVD-RW, and my DigiCam, and will be recording as much as humanly possible throughout the day, then hopefully compile it and burn it to DVD...