PDA

View Full Version : Motoracers New Baby

Shaun
20th March 2006, 13:34
Maaate, one warrent and Rego later as well as an hour out there, thanks man, I had a ball te he

Don't come to Taranaki with that License plate :rofl: :Oi: :Oi:

bugjuice
20th March 2006, 13:36
does he need someone to ride it back by chance?

DemonWolf
20th March 2006, 13:36
We need Pictures! =)

Shaun
20th March 2006, 13:45

Bugjuiceeoffsky:ar15: :argh:

Shaun
20th March 2006, 13:46
We need Pictures! =)

You need more than that mate, I'm sure Poos will tell you the same:woohoo:

bugjuice
20th March 2006, 14:02
Bugjuiceeoffsky:ar15: :argh:
meany :baby: :moon:

Riff Raff
20th March 2006, 14:13
Oi, I'm the official new bike delivery person on KB!!! I have a reference and all.

Sniper
20th March 2006, 15:06
Comeon, pics?

Riff Raff
22nd March 2006, 13:07
Welloff you go. My bike will be ready friday.I thought you wanted me to pillion you down there to pick it up?

loosebruce
22nd March 2006, 16:31
What you doing friday? Or Thursday night for that matter....

Oi you're part of the master plan Speed, without you i'm fucked for getting back to auckland, so you're coming with me like it or not, oh yeah hope you like pantera :Punk:

Riff Raff
22nd March 2006, 17:33
What you doing friday? Or Thursday night for that matter....
Oooh er... what would you like me to do baby???

DEATH_INC.
22nd March 2006, 18:53
Oooh er... what would you like me to do baby???
Jimmy, stop using RR's sign in!!!

justsomeguy
22nd March 2006, 19:00
What the hell is wrong with KB these days.....

Usually a thread titled "Motoracer's New Baby" would have a few pictures of that skinny moustache scraping his elbows on some road followed by a ride report and a big thank you note to everyone especially his older wife Firefight and mistress Loosebruce......

But all we have here are a bunch of you ^$#^&#'s talking shit.....

So MR - can we please have some pics and a ride report - you can skip on the thank you notes, I'm sure Firefight knows how great a guy he is and LooseBruce knows how fat he is.

Firefight
22nd March 2006, 19:25
[QUOTE=justsomeguy... report and a big thank you note to everyone especially his older wife Firefight and mistress Loosebruce..[/QUOTE]

:Oi: JSG, don,t think they do Curry flavoured hospital food, but I can arrange for you to find out !

F/F:apumpin:

justsomeguy
22nd March 2006, 20:07
:Oi: JSG, don,t think they do Curry flavoured hospital food, but I can arrange for you to find out !

F/F:apumpin:

I think they do have curry flavoured hospital food. Otherwise all the Pom's would starve to death.

justsomeguy
22nd March 2006, 20:09
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Firefight again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SixPackBack again.

You must spread some Reputation around before shoving it up Yourass again.

................. :oi-grr:

SixPackBack
22nd March 2006, 20:22
Seriuosly JSG I can see you being the first to be beaten by one of several dozen otherwise calm KBers.

stify
22nd March 2006, 20:33
You must stop being a homo before your track day spot is declined.

can we vote on this???????

SixPackBack
22nd March 2006, 20:37
can we vote on this???????

Good call Stify....JSG fuck off your not welcome at the track or on the road:weird:

Motoracer
25th March 2006, 13:03
So MR - can we please have some pics

Rightyho then!!

After all the requests, I have somehow managed to wakeup early in the morning, put all the road bits on the bike and give it a wash for a photo shoot! Fuck, I don't wana be swaping race/road fairings too often... What a hassel..

Anywho, I've only riden it properly once which was at the Taupo full circuit... Ummm, I can describe it all in one word. 'Beautiful'. That's exactly what this bike is. Not just the fact that it's blue (My fav colour), or the fact that it has a pretty looking shape but it's also how she rides.

I have a few different exhaust pipes for the R6 to experiment with but the one that's on it is fuckin awesome! When I decelerate, it sounds like Rossi's M1 back fireing... Vooommmboom..boom..Boom..BOOM... and Firefight says that it also blows out a cool blue flame as it does that.

With the Full Ohlins (YUM!) gear, it was like poetry on the Taupo full circuit. I have NEVER ever ridden a bike that handeled so well... I love this bike!

Power? Well how does efortless wheelies in 2nd gear just under power sound? It's fuckin awesome! When I went to show the bike to FF, I was just flying on 1 wheel most of the time when accelerating on the road. On the photo showing the dash, look at the max RPM, it goes up to 18,000!!!! I thought only the new GSXR600 was capable of that but surprise surprise, my very own baby is capable of doing just that too!

The only thing I don't like on this bike is that you can't change the gear shift pattern to race pattern with out doing extensive mods! I found that rather anoying on the left handers at Taupo but I'll find a way around it... Other than that, she's 100% purrrfect!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Firefight
25th March 2006, 13:08
awesome man,

can,t wait for a chance to road test our bikes side by side and of course a chance to take some more photos.

F/F:wacko:

Sniper
25th March 2006, 13:15
That is bloody gorgeous mate. Well done :clap:

Motoracer
25th March 2006, 13:19
I'm in a real rush but I just have to say this...

Shaun Harris, is one of the coolest guys around!!!

Thank you Shaun for spending your time on arranging the whole deal for me and then spending your time on getting it ready for the track day till late hours and then letting me sleep and have a shower at your lovely home!

You are a real good guy, thank you! :)

R6_kid
25th March 2006, 13:41
cunt.... i want it! And you scored it for $500 less than my 99 R6 :oi-grr:

Marmoot
25th March 2006, 13:47
The bike looks impressive....
The review looks even more impressive....

And....uh....It's blue....

Congrat's MR. Take good care of it now will ya :yes:

DEATH_INC.
25th March 2006, 16:48
Sweet mate :niceone:
Better get it over here and we'll see what we can do with that shifter......:blip:

dss3
25th March 2006, 20:11
[QUOTE=Motoracer]The only thing I don't like on this bike is that you can't change the gear shift pattern to race pattern with out doing extensive mods! I found that rather anoying on the left handers at Taupo but I'll find a way around it.../QUOTE]

Can be done pretty easy aye MR, had to do the same thing to my R1. You just have the rod going through the frame, and then a bit of a bend/kink in it to the shaft it join up to, walaa, its reversed. Apparenly you can heat the standard aluminium one and bend it if you are gentle enough... I wasnt and I broke it doh!

Never mind, just made one out of 6mm round steel or something, need to have a 6mm (i think) l/h tap though, or can get around it by drilling an oversize clearance hole into shift arm, and then welding your l/h threaded nut onto shift arm, that way you dont need to tap anything.

Should end up looking a bit like the attached piccie...

Ciao.

sAsLEX
25th March 2006, 20:24
The only thing I don't like on this bike is that you can't change the gear shift pattern to race pattern with out doing extensive mods! I found that rather anoying on the left handers at Taupo but I'll find a way around it...

Can be done pretty easy aye MR, had to do the same thing to my R1.

And the new track based R6 cant change either, silly yamaha, was easy as on the NC, Good engineering on a Honda you see

Motoracer
26th March 2006, 13:15
Sweet mate :niceone:
Better get it over here and we'll see what we can do with that shifter......:blip:

Sweet man! I don't know what we'd do without your DIY engineering talents!

I'll text you next week.

And Dss3, did you come up with that yourself? That's pretty clever dude, cheers for that! Rep point sent out your way.

Kwaka-Kid
30th March 2006, 22:07
congrats sudeep! i hadnt heard a word!.. will be good to catchup on Saturday, good luck.

DEATH_INC.
31st March 2006, 08:28
[QUOTE=Motoracer]The only thing I don't like on this bike is that you can't change the gear shift pattern to race pattern with out doing extensive mods! I found that rather anoying on the left handers at Taupo but I'll find a way around it.../QUOTE]

Can be done pretty easy aye MR, had to do the same thing to my R1. You just have the rod going through the frame, and then a bit of a bend/kink in it to the shaft it join up to, walaa, its reversed. Apparenly you can heat the standard aluminium one and bend it if you are gentle enough... I wasnt and I broke it doh!

Never mind, just made one out of 6mm round steel or something, need to have a 6mm (i think) l/h tap though, or can get around it by drilling an oversize clearance hole into shift arm, and then welding your l/h threaded nut onto shift arm, that way you dont need to tap anything.

Should end up looking a bit like the attached piccie...

Ciao.
Can't do this on the 6,it's quite different.....you can't turn the thingee on the box over,it won't fit under the frame.....but we have another option.....

dss3
31st March 2006, 08:35
Dont ya hate it when you cant turn your thingy over!!!

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10417&highlight=reverse+shift

The above has a description of one way to do it.... :-)