PDA

View Full Version : Manfeild 24/06/06 - Accomodation Thread

_Gina_
20th March 2006, 13:37
Sorry for the delay in setting this up...

Can I please have a show of hands of those who are wanting accomodation and let me know whether you will be staying for one night (Friday 23/06) or two (Saturday 24/06) on the poll. Then I will pre book and advise pricing etc.

Perhaps if you could indicate by replying in this thread whether your preference is for "bunking in" type accomodation or "stand alone"...there are three motels in Feilding which all look similar and are nice and close to the track.

No doubt we will have a BBQ & Beers following the day, which I thought we could pre organise, so we all don't have to converge on the supermarket looking really cool in our gear and smelling ripe!!!

Anything I have seemingly over looked - please let me know.

Thanks...
and roll on 24/06!!!

Gg

justsomeguy
20th March 2006, 19:43
Thank you for organising this. I'd like accomodation for the Friday night and the Saturday night.

Bunking in will be fine.

Regards,
JSG.

kiwifruit
20th March 2006, 20:10
im keen on saterday night so i may drink and fall over with out having to ride apon getting up again.
will ride down in the morning, its just down the road :)
Thanks for setting this up btw :D
I would be keener on non bunk arangements, but im not overly fussed and will go with the general flow.

Two Smoker
20th March 2006, 20:38
Hopefully my body will be up for it by then.... The only person i will bunk with is Chloe... And i might need a room for my pit bitch....

NinjaBoy
20th March 2006, 21:35
thanks for organising this. Please put me down for Fri and Saturday.

Last time I stayed at Raceway Court Motel. Nice big rooms and pretty cheap. And really close to the raceway entrance.

Mental Trousers
20th March 2006, 22:40
Both nights thanks. I'm not bothered where as long as there's a shower and a bed.

Last track day down there the Racecourse Motel was $45 a night per person for modern, clean and pleasant rooms.

_Gina_
21st March 2006, 08:19
Both nights thanks. I'm not bothered where as long as there's a shower and a bed.

Last track day down there the Racecourse Motel was $45 a night per person for modern, clean and pleasant rooms.

Yeah that's the one I am looking at most closely and the $45.00 looks pretty good too!!!

Grahameeboy
21st March 2006, 08:21
Both nights for me 2.....

cowpoos
21st March 2006, 10:14
are we gunna get drunk both nights???? like decently drunk....or we gunna be nana's....coz if we gunna get on the turps I'll be keen to stay both nights....other wise its only a 1:15 ride for me....

speedi....you'll but up for it eh bro?

Grahameeboy
21st March 2006, 10:18
are we gunna get drunk both nights???? like decently drunk....or we gunna be nana's....coz if we gunna get on the turps I'll be keen to stay both nights....other wise its only a 1:15 ride for me....

speedi....you'll but up for it eh bro?

CowPoos....I am a nana cause I don't drink much but if you think me being sober makes me a Nana watch out cause once I went out with some mates, didn't drink cause I was driving and the Barman stopped me because he thought I had been drinking.........you have been warned

Mental Trousers
21st March 2006, 11:15
A sober drunk. It's just not the same eh.

I'll get trolleyed after the training, but the night before I'll just be chilling out having a couple.

Grahameeboy
21st March 2006, 11:18
A sober drunk. It's just not the same eh.

I'll get trolleyed after the training, but the night before I'll just be chilling out having a couple.

Ya right...I don't have a headache in the morning.....

Mental Trousers
21st March 2006, 11:25
Ya right...I don't have a headache in the morning.....

... and you'd probably wake up knowing where your pants are too.

Who's going anyway?? I have no idea who the majority of them are. Could be useful for hooking up and riding down together eh.

Grahameeboy
21st March 2006, 11:31
... and you'd probably wake up knowing where your pants are too.

Who's going anyway?? I have no idea who the majority of them are. Could be useful for hooking up and riding down together eh.

Yeah, near CowPoos!!!!

_Gina_
21st March 2006, 11:35
SpeedMedic has said that he will update and let us (all) know who the complete list of people attending is.....

:niceone:

kiwifruit
21st March 2006, 13:07
cowpoos,
i will be getting blind after the training day,
don't worry bout that!

cowpoos
21st March 2006, 21:58
Here we go.

Toast
dss3
?Pyrocam
girlygirl
grahameeboy
juzzer
trev
goblin
JustSomeGuy
Keystone19
Cowpoos
pritch008
Garry H
Racy Rider
Kwaka kid
Stify
Two Smoker
SpeedMedic
Bugjuice
Postie
Cibby Chick
roowashere
Motobob
Can x2
Mental Trousers
Ninja Boy
More Power
SixPackBack
Bill M***** (non kber)

thats 30 peeps

if your on this list and shouldnt be, should be on there but not, please pm me thanks.

why isn't that in alphabetical order? not good enough speedi!

shazzygirl
22nd March 2006, 08:57
Hi. I have a lounge room that would be available if anyone wanted to bring a bag and kip down. Live in Feilding, 5 mins from racetrack.
Sharon

kiwifruit
22nd March 2006, 09:42
welcome to the site shazzygirl, and cheers for the offer :)

Grahameeboy
22nd March 2006, 10:38
Got room for 30 peeps in your lounge.. or just Mr Poos?

Mmmm....giving Poos 30 peeps is worrying eh??

cowpoos
22nd March 2006, 12:39
There you go, plenty of spare time on my hands at work tonight.

rep dispatched.....lmfao

shazzygirl
29th March 2006, 21:01
Hi all you's.
I posted a thread saying that I had a lounge room for anyone wanting to kip down while at this event.
I want to say thanks, and Kelly (a chic from Roto) is coming, so it will be nice to meet a new enthusiast. And that fills up my lounge, so no room left in the inn.
And for those that might think, I am not WEIRD!!

bugjuice
14th April 2006, 11:26
a stand-alone would be gud.. for me and ma laaaaaaaaady

_Gina_
15th April 2006, 16:35
Sweet as a sweet thang!!

_Gina_
18th April 2006, 20:16
We have booked into the Raceway Motel. (thanks to Shaz for scoping!)

I have booked 6 units for two nights, the units have kitchen facilities, lounge and bathroom/shower etc, one bedroom with Queen sized bed and a fold out couch in the lounge for another body. Plenty of room for the bikes, trailers etc and will be at one end so we can make a bit of noise if required. (Sat night of course!!)

Cost for one unit for one person $70.00 per night.
Cost for one unit for two people $90.00 per night.

I don't see any reason to take the money off you all now, pretty sure we are all adults and can settle our own bills before we leave..:niceone:

So based on interest shown at this stage, six units should be fine as most people will no doubt be happy to split the costs and bunk in without having to share a bed.

Unit 1 = Me n stify
Unit 2 = Buggy an Mrs Buggy
Unit 3 = Keystone an Motobob
Units 4 - 6 Should accomodate the balance of ppl....

Kiwifruit, pretty sure we can let you crash on our fold out couch on Saturday night for a nominal fee (like brekkie in the morning :msn-wink: )

I will PM those who are in but were bunking in to see if there is a preference as to who they bunk in with and I'll also PM those going who haven't and see if they want to join.

I will sort out the details of the BBQ thingy a bit closer to the time and when I know exactly how many ppl. But I was generally thinking of working out the cost and food requirements up front and all putting some money in together to organise a feed for y'all.

Any feedback appreciated guys.

Gg

kiwifruit
20th April 2006, 09:48
sounds good :)
:spudbooge

cowpoos
26th April 2006, 23:38
Here we go.

Bill M**** (non kb'er)
Bugjuice
CaN x2
Cowpoos
Garry H
girlygirl
Goblin
Grahameeboy
Hoon
JustSomeGuy
Juzzer
Keystone19
Kiwifruit
Kwaka Kid
Mental Trousers
More Power
MotoBob
MotoRacer
Ninja Boy
Postie
Pritch008
Racey Rider
roowashere
SixPackBack
SpeedMedic
Stify
Texmo
The Tazman
trev
Two Smoker

thats 30 peeps

if your on this list and shouldnt be, should be on there but not, please pm me thanks.

I count 31....theres two cans!!!

cowpoos
27th April 2006, 12:08
I count 30 plus me the organiser.....
so I'm right then....you own me beer now!

cowpoos
27th April 2006, 20:39
owe I ment....doh!!!

kickingzebra
24th May 2006, 18:01
I'm in for bbq etc, but staying just doon the road in Martron at my Mummy and Daddies hoose.
No drinky drivey for me, but I'll happily play soberer driverer again to Mr Poos, (I like his car)
so long as my wife don't have to sleep in the back!! LOL

cowpoos
24th May 2006, 18:47
I'm in for bbq etc, but staying just doon the road in Martron at my Mummy and Daddies hoose.
No drinky drivey for me, but I'll happily play soberer driverer again to Mr Poos, (I like his car)
so long as my wife don't have to sleep in the back!! LOL
mate....your totally invited to stay at my place and get on the piss...infact anyone else that wants to crash can...I'm an 1 1/2hrs from the track and theres a few crashing here already...

dss3
24th May 2006, 18:59
I will more than likely be looking for a place to stay, although knowing me I will begin to worry about this the day before!

cowpoos
24th May 2006, 19:06
I suppose you could crash at my place....as long as theres no double brown in the house!!!

Two Smoker
24th May 2006, 19:15
I suppose you could crash at my place....as long as theres no double brown in the house!!!

Chloe and I will most likely need to look for sa place... im sure as hell not staying at denbieghs again... And i dont trust any of you fuckers around chloe.... maybe we will stay in palmy...

kickingzebra
24th May 2006, 19:44
mate....your totally invited to stay at my place and get on the piss...infact anyone else that wants to crash can...I'm an 1 1/2hrs from the track and theres a few crashing here already...

I had enough crashes already!!:shutup:
Might pop over and say hello/thrash your chook chaser!!
Have to stop and see Dum and Mad, kills two birds with one stone you see!

chanceyy
24th May 2006, 19:50
Chloe and I will most likely need to look for sa place... im sure as hell not staying at denbieghs again... And i dont trust any of you fuckers around chloe.... maybe we will stay in palmy...
hey two I have a spare queen size bed if you & the mrs need somewhere only bout 40 mins (via cage) fr manfeild

and since i am not into chicks or young things .. your both safe :D

cowpoos
24th May 2006, 19:55
and since i am not into chicks or young things .. your both safe :D
lmfao.............

chanceyy
24th May 2006, 20:02
lmfao.............

and I was very remiss in not adding poosy to the list either :nya:

that means i am not into chicks, young things and Poosy .. :nya: :nya:

_Gina_
25th May 2006, 07:43
I had thought that you were in for accomodation at the Racecourse?

Let me know if you change ya mind.

Gg

Biohazard
21st June 2006, 13:39
Anyone got room to put me and the wifey up plus a car & a blade to sleep for 2 nights..(this would really help me out and Cibby Chick as its one of her tickets :blip: ) or it could just be me on my lonesome.

If ya can that would be cool let me know guys...as if I can make it i wont be leaving Hamilton till atleast 6pm Friday..so l8 arriving somewhere.

Please someone...

Biohazard
21st June 2006, 17:56
All sorted i have found a nice warm floor