PDA

View Full Version : Great service by Cycletreads

Marmoot
21st March 2006, 12:15
Well done again Cycletreads

I've always taken my bike there for tyre changes and have never been disapointed.

But taking my bike there today with 'something grinding on the rear brake rotor', and got diagnosed in less than 15 seconds, got the rear brake cleaned and new pads installed all in less than 15 minutes, that is just awesome. :first:
Decent price too.

Mate, if only you guys would do mechanical/maintenance engine service, I'd have taken my bike there for regular service too.

Swoop
21st March 2006, 12:39
Yup, top guys and gals.:cool: Support your comment on minor servicing being done there as well, but I guess it's a business-driven issue:ride:

Lord Pac
21st March 2006, 15:36
bump this- good fella ol' mikey! :niceone:

beyond
21st March 2006, 16:10
Thanks for the heads up. Need a new tyre and just gave them a ring.
darn good price. I rung my local tyre shop and they wanted $100 more for the same tyre plus fitting!!!! :eek5: :gob:

Cycletreads are $100 cheaper and fitting included.

You beauty! :)

ManDownUnder
21st March 2006, 16:43
What a co-incidence...

I was there today myself... and all surpreme on the service front. New rubber, balanced replced etc while I stood and waited.

Good guys

Buster
21st March 2006, 16:59
Yeah, good service there. Ill be back soon.

sAsLEX
21st March 2006, 17:02
oh and how many people do they have working there now? seemed like a hive of activity last time I went in, was served quickly and all that junk and was a decent price as well

oh and they fit my tyres for me even though more often than not I havent bought them from there, and they always give the bike a quick look over

Lazy7
21st March 2006, 17:05
i walked in there for the first time the other week and said to myself.

"Dammm. i shouldn't have come here... i am going to spend a bucket load of money..."

you reckon they have good prices on tyres huh?

will check it out!

Marmoot
21st March 2006, 17:17
FYI, if you have a special setting for your suspension then it might be good to tell them not to touch your setting.

They often twiddle with mine a bit if I don't tell them not too. It does improve a bit, but just not to my liking since I specialized mine for my riding.

A bit too helpful, I guess.

P.S.
There is a good collection of jackets/suit/pants too there.....
I really like the pink open-face helmet.........for my missus........not for me..........really..........

GR81
21st March 2006, 18:02
I really like the pink open-face helmet.........for my missus........not for me..........really..........
haha yea, i got the missus a NEX helmet from there for valentines day... even she wasnt too keen on a pink open face! haah

FROSTY
21st March 2006, 19:40
You lot are mad --The service there SUCKS.
I mean theyre always freindly.They always have a practical solution to my tyre/chain/lever/sprocket problem. They charge reasonable prices and they do a good job of fitting tyres for me AND to cap it off they have lil plastic motorbikes for baby baby bikie to zoom round on whilst the works being done --Theres just gotta be a catch.

R6_kid
21st March 2006, 21:39
frosty - always the funny guy :2thumbsup

when you go in make sure you tell them that you are KB, they normally will give you a 10% discount, but saying that your KB might just make sure that you do get it.

GR81
22nd March 2006, 07:43
when you go in make sure you tell them that you are KB, they normally will give you a 10% discount, but saying that your KB might just make sure that you do get it.
i best not get a blank look when i mention that when i go in this weekend for a leather jacket! haha

Lazy7
22nd March 2006, 08:04
they are currently selling SPyke leather jackets in there originall $700 for $399 and they are REALLY nice. i almost bought one... but they dont have green!