PDA

View Full Version : NEW PERFORMANCE SLIP ON EXHAUSTS!

Motoracer
18th April 2004, 00:05
Here's a Titanium slip-on can:

http://wwww.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/86/3461886_full.jpg

http://wwww.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/69/3464769_full.jpg

http://wwww.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/43/3461843_full.jpg

Price: 579.00 (Price is for a titanium can, other ones (Stainless steal, carbon etc) are a bit cheaper but we haven't recieved our stock yet). If you are interested in something you see in the shops, let me know and I should be able to find a non branded one of same quality for cheap.

It has to be imported and can take about 2-3 weeks. Feel free to ask any questions via PM. There are various other desgines like the oval, round or the triangular cans.

Yamahamaman
18th April 2004, 00:22
I'll get an opinion on the workmanship before I decide.

Motoracer
18th April 2004, 00:45
Shit yea bro, you gotta do your homework fur sure. If you are really keen, I'll let you know when I have the exhaust in NZ and you can look at it in flesh and get it checked out then. The same cans are exported to UK and they then put their own badge on it.

Yamahamaman
18th April 2004, 00:50
I'll let you know when I have the exhaust in NZ and you can look at it in flesh and get it checked out then.
I'd appreciate that.

spudchucka
18th April 2004, 13:18
Looks very nice, can you get link pipes made in Titanium as well?

Hitcher
18th April 2004, 15:09
Are these legit, or courtesy of Arthur Daley's lock-up?

Motoracer
18th April 2004, 18:26
I'll ask that for you Spud. Are you asking about it for any particular bike?

Hitcher, didn't really get that... They are made in Asia and the quality is just the same as the other pipes you may find in the shops. Only difference is that these aren't branded.

pete376403
18th April 2004, 18:36
I think Hitcher means "are these from that well known dealer, Fotboat Limited (Fell Off The Back Of A Truck)" ;)

spudchucka
18th April 2004, 19:38
I'll ask that for you Spud. Are you asking about it for any particular bike?

Hitcher, didn't really get that... They are made in Asia and the quality is just the same as the other pipes you may find in the shops. Only difference is that these aren't branded.
I've a Titanium 2 - 1 on the TLS, (see the gallery). I had Neptune finish it off for me and it looks, runs and sounds great but I really would have liked to have Titanium throughout.

Motoracer
18th April 2004, 20:16
I've a Titanium 2 - 1 on the TLS, (see the gallery). I had Neptune finish it off for me and it looks, runs and sounds great but I really would have liked to have Titanium throughout.

Gotcha, I'll ask about the link pipe and get back to ya via PM.

P.S. the rest of the pipe work on your bike looks very nice!

Cajun
20th April 2004, 12:00
motoracer see if you can get one for me 04 gsxr600 dc:< let me know prices.

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 12:15
motoracer see if you can get one for me 04 gsxr600 dc:< let me know prices.

Ok, I'll let you know as soon as I can. But, I am pretty sure it should come out to be the same price as you see above? What shape did you want (Oval normal or triangular) and what sort of pipe did you want? Titanium (whiteish), Carbonfiber, Stainless Steel, Coloured Titanium (as pictured).

I should hear back from them by tonight Spud. Will send you a PM by tonight after that.

Cajun
20th April 2004, 12:25
Ok, I'll let you know as soon as I can. But, I am pretty sure it should come out to be the same price as you see above? What shape did you want (Oval normal or triangular) and what sort of pipe did you want? Titanium (whiteish), Carbonfiber, Stainless Steel, Coloured Titanium (as pictured)..

I think i would be the titanium or stainless steel. shape wise, triangular ones always look cool so one of those. and they are bolt on right??

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 12:28
I think i would be the titanium or stainless steel. shape wise, triangular ones always look cool so one of those. and they are bolt on right??

Cool, but no they are slip on. I'll let you know if I can get bolt on for your K4 as well. It may take me a bit longer for the bolt on one as your bike is a bit too new on the market.

Cajun
20th April 2004, 12:32
they the same as the k2+ gsxr600/750 as well as the gsxr1000 pipes fit or so www.gixxer.com as told me

I am after a bolt on i not wanting to cut my exhust, if i have to i rather get a full system

k14
20th April 2004, 17:11
Do they make ones that fit MC22 CBR250's??

6Chris6
20th April 2004, 17:23
Could you also give me a quote for a bolt on stainless steel one please M.R.

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 17:36
Do they make ones that fit MC22 CBR250's??

I'll check on that. There should be no problems.

Motoracer
20th April 2004, 17:38
Could you also give me a quote for a bolt on stainless steel one please M.R.

No problems Chris. That Kawa will sound soo mean, trust me!

Motoracer
21st April 2004, 00:38
Ok, Cajun, K14 and 6Chris6 since we need to let people know what the exhausts are like, we'll have to make it for a special of NZD 599.00. The bolt on ones were quite a bit more expensive Than the slipons but I tried to keep the price down for you guys.

nptnz
21st April 2004, 12:53
:spudwave:
Hey you can get a high quality NZ made Neptune bolt on for $575.00 inc gst & flange mount, and they are proven in their performance & there is a 3 year warranty.
These mufflers look like the Art brand from the Uk, what do you think.

Motoracer
21st April 2004, 13:50
These exhaust pipes do their job well. I'll let you guys test it out on your bikes first. As far as the price goes unfortunately shipping costs make the price a bit higher but I'll have a chat with my mate to see how much lower he can make them.

Motoracer
29th April 2004, 23:17
I just had a chat with my mate. The price stays at its low value of 599. Neptune mufflers will not make you a titanium muffler like these. Thoes who can appreciate the beauty of titanium and know its value out there will understand that it is very cheap.

A sample pipe will be available for viewing in 2 weeks.

A blot on one is shown below:

http://wwww.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/49/3640849_full.jpg

FROSTY
29th April 2004, 23:29
they look sead sexy --but how will they go for noise at manfeild?

Motoracer
29th April 2004, 23:47
For almost all bikes, these will still be under the legal limit on the track.

Cajun
30th April 2004, 07:48
looks good motoracer i guess i better start saving

dss3
30th April 2004, 10:45
Put me down as keen for a bolt-on titanium oval for a 98 Tl1000S. Just let me know price and delivery.
-Daryl

Motoracer
30th April 2004, 10:52
Sweet! I'll let him know about it. When I hear back from him, I'll PM you.

dss3
5th May 2004, 14:04
Dude, any word from your man? I've saved me pennies and they're starting to burn a hole in my pocket??
-daryl

Motoracer
5th May 2004, 14:13
Dude, any word from your man? I've saved me pennies and they're starting to burn a hole in my pocket??
-daryl

Last time I asked, he said he couldn't contact them for some reason. I'll go and see him tonight and get things rolling asap! Were you going to put two pipes into one slip on can like Spudchucka or buy two seperate bolt on cans for yar Beast?

dss3
5th May 2004, 14:37
Was gunna get two bolt-ons. Discount for two?? :D :D

Motoracer
5th May 2004, 14:40
Was gunna get two bolt-ons. Discount for two??

That's up to him. I'll see if I can get some disscount for ya!

Yamahamaman
16th May 2004, 23:47
-daryl
Yeah me too. Tho Staintune do a nice oval which I am also considering.

Motoracer
17th May 2004, 11:10
Ok, dss3 has already made the order and he should be getting his pipes soon. You can ask him how good they are when he tries them. If you want to order one now, let me know.

GT250R
7th February 2006, 23:32
WOuld you be able to supply anything for Hyosung gt250r '06 would perfer carbon

R6_kid
7th February 2006, 23:45
this thread is over 2 years old... dont think MR is doing these anymore.