PDA

View Full Version : nc30 filter

Vegan
21st March 2006, 20:38
Air filter for the nc30 - my one looks old and grimey - where should I get the material to make my own? - obviously I want her to breath well..

digsaw
21st March 2006, 20:52
yep,thats the cheapest way to do it,most bike shops have the right foam and filter oil.:spudbooge

sAsLEX
21st March 2006, 21:06
Carefully cut out the paper and leave the wire mesh shit there and then jam in filter foam to fit, oh and might pay to PM KK as he helped me and there may of been something I missed

Vegan
21st March 2006, 22:20
nah I had the box off the other day -i think that is all there is to it. Just the foam that is already in there doesn't seem like it would let much air through...

sAsLEX
21st March 2006, 23:12
nah I had the box off the other day -i think that is all there is to it. Just the foam that is already in there doesn't seem like it would let much air through...

there is already foam there? the standard filter is a paper element so maybe someone has done the swap already, think we did something to hold the foam in place but cant remember , could pull the tank off and look but the main bolt is poked and cant really afford to mess it up anymore!